Why are Indian men such creeps?

Honest question to all pajeets why is your behaviour even more repulsive than your appearance? Pic related makes me want to bash his head in.

In addition to this chimp like behaviour you guys also exhibit unparalleled arrogance and a sense of moral superiority.

Because women don't like them

OPEN BOb

show more of de pagina

ok i hak u if u do no

i hak uu

helo it is i pajeet i love yu longest time on the phone and i sending you my hairy buttocks because you are sexy we can make poo in each others mouth pls reply

hello

show milk titties

hello

I heard they're the least preferred race in dating sites but having interacted with them I realize why their own women find them repulsive.

They live in a sexually repressive society.

>they
Proxy? Vacation?

Kek, the moustache, balding and horrible clothing make it all the better

>I heard they're the least preferred race in dating sites
Asian men in general are. Idk why. Most of my azn friends have pretty good game but they're Viet/South East Asian so it's not really the same.

> still no cleaning of the ganges.

like im sure its not even really water anymore. just rotting flesh and shit. so much for the "cleansing holy waters" it must be like the australia of bacteria contamination

my friend had got almost same dialog like OP

Proxy desu.

East Asians have good game and they're aesthetically better IMO.

behaviour is def a problem, it's really obvious when a south asian dude is a fob or not because he'll just stare at me on public transport as if we're fucking

i watched a few leb try hards get into fights with indian guys because they kept staring at their girlfriends

They have no facial attraction so all they can do is creepy and rapey

Wow, looks like representative of every cunt had the pleasure of being raped in India

Lol if you ever thought cleaning the Ganges was ever possible. From what I've been told it would require every citizens co-operation in several of their states. That's hard enough even in a developed but in a nation full of people who are barely above chimps I doubt it

>creeps
This is alpha, you pathetic wh*Te

I know a gay guy from India who studies with me and he creeps every guy out. He had a crush on my boyfriend and he would constantly send heart emojis to him.

He of course never wanted to admit he is gay but it is obvious

ok rape u next week

What was your friends experience with pajeets mate? Did one shit in one of your famously clean streets?

What pisses me off most is that they have the audacity to say their culture is superior.

I don't want tits, I just want you typing in a decent fashion, is that too much to ask for?

>their culture
What is it? Rape?

Don't know almost every pajeet I know bangs on about his culture.

The average Pajeet has about as much chance of getting laid as the average spec cunt in r9k
Literally the whole society is geared to stop him from procreating before marriage, so that also includes a whole lot of don't get within rifle shot of the opposite sex, barely any social interaction with women or snowballs chance in hell of a cheeky root by the time they hit puberty.
If they want to bust a nut-
>Pay for it
>Rape it
>Farm animals
>Bum sex
>Wank themselves to the point of dehydration

I read somewhere that the average age Pakis, Indians and Bengalis lose their virginity is like 30

Yikes life as a pajeet in a traditional family must be hell. They're are product of their shitty environment I guess kek. Their shit culture produces shit men.

If you like tika masala
Getting caught in a rape
If you are into yoga, if you like curry stains
If you like going outside to shite
In designated streets
I'm the love that you've looked for write to me and escape

>East Asians have good game
Depends.
>and they're aesthetically better IMO.
Lol fuck no. A lot of them look like hairless betas. SEA's can be ugly too but some of the best looking women I've seen with Asians usually tend to be with them.

Holy fuck no wonder they turn out to such creeps.

They're definitely not worse than pajeets.

hey offtopic, but what proxy do you use?

that guy is actually a very talented singer.

It's not as high as 30 but it's one of the highest in the world.

The ones I've known from here are allright. But that goes for a lot of diaspora I guess.

t.pajeet

Think after that they turn into wizards and leave this cursed world

Ones I've known who've lived here for a while or born here where top blokes and not likely to get up to the FOB shenanigans. I think the greatest joke on the poor cunts is the whole concept of "Arranged Marriage", which for the desperate and dateless out there may seem to be a dream come true, but the actual reality is that their family has to convince another family that they want your sons cock in their daughter.
This can take a while.
Or it may not happen at all and you'll turn into a wizard waiting.

Assuming it happens, you don't get a choice in the matter, that shits happening because they've spent decades convincing someone else to let you marry and fuck their daughter... so if she's fatter than cheap bacon, face like a dropped pie, your ugly country cousin or hairier than wookie- you're going to have to man up and fuck that shit like your life depends on it. Because her parents and your parents are expecting kids.

Hence if they see someone, with even the remotest chance in hell of fucking that person. They aren't staring, they're just praying to all of their 30 something elephant and cow gods that by some miracle, divine grace or dumb luck they're going to get a piece of pussy today.

creep is the code word for alpha, alphas take what they want in life, betas sit back and complain about feminism and blacked

Finally an actual pajeet in this thread. What do you have to say about this pajeet bro?

I wasn't talking about Pajeets. South East Asian men aren't as tall as East Asians but they usually look more aesthetic imo, especially if they're shredded.

I see where the confusion came from. I would SEA me > East men but SEA women < East women (well at least the Japs anyway)

Indian is the most unattraction ethnic in the world you pajeet

Same here t b h.

Okay?

There are creeps in every country. Ours just have terrible english. we recently arrested a British national for raping blind 8 year olds

No country has as many creep or as many socially inept creeps that are this persistent.

I heard that this is such a norm that films portray constant stalking and harassment of women as romantic and heroic.

It is a combination of upbringing and culture, sexuality is taboo even today and boys and girls are generally discouraged from talking to each other.

Losing your virginity before marriage is taboo, people assume having a live-in relationship means the girl is a prostitute, wearing even slightly revealing clothes is seen as being whorish, kissing or any showing any other sort of affection in public is frowned upon etc, etc, etc; The list goes on and on for fucking ever.

That and the huge amount of internet users in India (Seriously, look it up) see western movies and videos and think western women are somehow "easy" to get and will fuck anybody they see.

> films portray constant stalking and harassment of women as romantic and heroic.

Watch a couple of Bollywood movies, you don't even have to learnt the language, just watch the lead actor and see how he stalks and harasses women and see how it is normalized and seen as something romantic.

Example,

>Actor see's girl walking alone in a bazaar
>creeps up on her and jumps in front of her
>girl is visibly startled
>actor starts saying creepy shit like "come to my home bby"
>girl tries to run away
>runs into alleyway
>actor follows her
>DanceScene.mov
>girl and actor kisses each other to the tune of dhinak dhinak dhin
>mfw

>That and the huge amount of internet users in India (Seriously, look it up) see western movies and videos and think western women are somehow "easy" to get and will fuck anybody they see.

Yeah no wonder pajeets pester western women.

I saw one video where an actor (Vijay?) publicly humiliate a women for wearing "modern dress" and everyone in the crowd claps. He actually talks directly to the audience when he lectures the girl kek.