Brit/pol/ - reminder boris made a deal with the right wing tories which included no free movement

>PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY PASSES 172 - 40 VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN CORBYN BUT HE STILL REFUSES TO RESIGN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36647458

>LABOUR FILLING UP WITH CORBYN SUPPORTERS TO KEEP HIM IN POWER
labourlist.org/2016/06/momentum-claims-huge-spike-in-membership-after-corbyn-coup/

>TRAITOR THATCHERITE HANNAN: "LEAVING THE EU DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO REDUCE IMMIGRATION, GOYIM! IT'S GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!"
express.co.uk/news/uk/683445/daniel-hannan-brexit-not-lead-cut-migration-vote-leave

>1922 COMMITTEE: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION BY SEPTEMBER"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-pm-prime-minister-brexit-tories-conservatives-david-cameron-to-go-a7106441.html

>MORALITY MAN AGREES - AND WARNS WE COULD END UP LIKE NORWAY
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

>ARE NIGE: "THE TORIES ARE GOING TO BACKTRACK ON IMMIGRATION PROMISES"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nigel-farage-immigration-tories-free-movement-of-labour-backsliding-a7107066.html

>FARAGE ARRIVES IN THE EU TO THE BIGGEST DISPLAY OF EUROPEAN BUTTHURT SINCE WWII; "YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW"
youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

>THE WOMAN WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE ARRESTED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGE IS FAVOURITE TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER
express.co.uk/news/politics/684010/Theresa-May-favourite-to-lead-tories-poll

>SNP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>BIZARRELY BASED MAD MULLAH GALLOWAY INTERVIEWS FARAGE: "I WAS EUPHORIC"
youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk

>CNN INTERVIEWS FARAGE ON BREXIT & TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=LwNi5HMOlbQ

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2009/nov/03/boris-johnson-attack-camden-london1
twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/status/748067018633547777
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0ac5HUpDU
twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/748083515720404993
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36658985
youtube.com/watch?v=EqDGF4pSd_s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36663181
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/internal-party-document-lists-the-labour-mps-hostile-to-jeremy-corbyns-leadership-a6947481.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this one was first

>two threads
ree tbqhwy

3rd for rare MPepe

Thank you my right honorable gentleman, we'll use this one after if mine 404's fast

You were pipped at the Post German bro . . .. . thanks anyway mate.

Something-th for first week proposed trade talks post-Brexit

Just wrote to based-mogg (Who I've met a few times) asking him to consider running for conservative party leadership. Said I didn't trust Boris not to sacrifice our sovereignty once more just to get let back in the single market club.

I suggest you do the same lads

Would like a daily dose of Karen, cute or lewd, whichever. Also, can any of you lads update me, my work schedule and applying for military academies have gotten me offline for several days

I really don't understand British politics. Parliament sits in a giant pit and they yell and scream when someone speaks.
Then there is someone who acts like a nanny and tries to maintain order.

It's called tradition. You would never understand.

This is Prime Minister's Questions, it's not "real" it's pretty much what WWE is to roman-greko wrestling.

I did so the other day, I never got a response directly from him but from his aide.

The response gave no indication of his intention to stand but views online appear to indicate he will not.

theguardian.com/uk/2009/nov/03/boris-johnson-attack-camden-london1

REMINDER: Boris Johnson confronted and chased away scummy oiks that were trying to mug a defenseless woman.

How could you not want him as the next PM?

ded thred

Bump for next brit/pol/

I'm honestly glad you fuckers left. You are like that annoying "special needs kid" from my high school that always demanded special treatment, while really adding anything to the table. Always trying to jew yourself out of paying, always trying to get exceptions for yourself and your own country. Never really want to be a part of anything, but always want to decide over everything. Always whining and complaining about your own position, about your own economy. Not even considering that being a part of a union with 27 other countries require some form of compromises. Always focused on the sacrifices, but never once considering the benefits. The Dutch and German pay far more. We never whine, instead we try to seek for constructive solutions.

You were promised an economic wonder, but instead you got an economic and political crisis. Your country is falling apart, your coalition is falling apart. Your economy is falling apart. All inverters will now prefer Amsterdam over London (Tyvm

Northern Ireland is a hostage????

>Liam Fox isn't going to be Prime Minister

Just fuck my shit up

give it time weedbro

>implying Dexit isn't coming soon

Wilders will drag you cucks out kicking and screaming

>a fucking clog

Why don't Scotland and N Ireland care about the massive chunk of their population that voted leave and won as part of the UK?

twitter.com/COLRICHARDKEMP/status/748067018633547777

Another meme goes down in flames. What'll be the next thing they try?

>Salty Aquafresh

Don't think you're going to sell that around here, mate.

At least we'll still have the NHS.

REEEEEE BLAIRITE NORMIES GET OUT

>You were promised an economic wonder, but instead you got an economic and political crisis

Yeah, that was a shocking 24 hours.

>I'm honestly glad you fuckers left
Good to hear it, we're both happy then.

>three 12 year old girls
fuck you for making me open that link

How can we ever recover from this, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0ac5HUpDU

SECOND REFERENDUM WHEN?

THE PUBLIC DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE VOTING FOR

Cameron wants Calais borders to stay in France

Awesome

>(((You)))

Let's see those "right wing" tories start to backtrack on their ideals when offered powerful positions in Boris' government. We'll see how Eurosceptic and anti-free movement they truly are

Power trumps ideals. Every time.

twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/748083515720404993

>how do you want your coup senpai?

thanks

This
Also
If my grandmother was Scottish can I get a Scottish passport if they were ever to actually leave?

>Dutch not next to go

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36658985

ITS HAPPENING

THE BLAIRITE SCUM ARE GOING TO GET BTFO

FEELS GOOD MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=EqDGF4pSd_s

>tfw from barnsley

>news showing "leave voters" regretting their decision 24/7 and fear mongering economic reports

Will you brits accept a Frenchie? I wan't to get the fuck out of here and make a new life.
How long until you brits retake control of your land?
What about immigration policy?

>the woman who beat Mark Reckless in 2015 not only ended up backing Remain and lying to her constituents about it, but is now backing May, who is a Remainer

Conservatives really are pathetic pieces of shit

>wants
Yeah, I want a pet bear

Does anyone have that image where the top half is what the red bus says about the £350m a week thing, and the bottom half is what retarded leftists think it said?

>Scottish passport
There's no such thing. It's an EU passport.

>can I get a Scottish passport
If you want a Scottish passport, you can get fucked, m8.

Hey there britpol, you looking forward to me?

> Spineless politicians

Oh wait, we have a lot of them in our country as well, with our MP being the biggest comedian of them all.

Put aside the rhetoric

no fuck off we are literally full

Stay mad bro.
Next we blockade your ports while you get blacked by boatniggers.

Same reason we shouldn't care about the massive chunk who voted Remain

Scotland and N Ireland are fucking deluded if they think they're going to pass an independence referendum though

I'd let Dan fug me tbqh

why dont you tell big bad france and geramany im sure they can force more rules sanctions and being a general bitch will make it better, fucking neanderthal netherlands, what masters do you always fight for, oh right whoever knocks on your door first and force fucks your daughter.

I used to interview for Butlins in Barnsley.

m8 if I come it's to work not to be a lazy fuck

Does there have to be only one challenger or do they just not want to split the vote?

My dad is taking in my house and it stinks

lol no

>THIS is the labour party's preferred alternative to corbyn

We don't know yet because our government is completely incompetent

Scotbro in full meltdown mode

MMM YUMMY SALTY EURO TEARS MY FAVOURITE DISH

Geramany

Was this guy ever even a kown entity in the UK? Until 2 weeks ago I'd never seen his face before.

Bloody majors looking scruffy as all hell and getting away with it, I hope his CO bounced him so high that his parachute training came in handy for the first time ever

>Labour MP Mike Gapes said Mr Corbyn's camp should "fear" Ms Eagle because she is "principled, competent and honest".
lmao

THE RED MENACE FEARS NO ONE

>this PMQs
>literally every other question is just people going 'I'm against muh racist attacks too!'

Will we get a freedom of movement deal with straya?

>Britain is closing in on becoming NatSoc

>shaka zulu speaking

>What a dirty Chuckle

>KIDDIES’ TV star Barry Chuckle was branded a sleazy rat yesterday for trying to bed the mum of two young fans.

>The married grandad, 60 — one half of the famous Chuckle Brothers — bombarded attractive Sally Williams with lurid emails.

>Housewife Sally, 37, also told how he KISSED her as she sat in his car, put his hand up her SKIRT — and BEGGED her to spend nights with him in a hotel.

>The starstruck mum, who admits she fell for his charms, said: “I must have been insane.

>“We never had full sex. But I was stupid, naive and idiotic. He’s a slimebag and a sleazeball who could have wrecked my life.”

>One email from the wrinkly comic — real name Barry Elliott — told how he wanted to “lick, suck and caress” her.

>Another drooled: “Even though you won’t have your underwear on for long I’m looking forward to seeing it and removing it slowly and sexily, you gorgeous little thing.

>The “fling” was nipped in the bud when Sally's husband Ron, 40, found one of the emails.

>He stormed: “I want people to know what Barry Chuckle is really like.”

>Barry — wed to Ann for 35 years — yesterday admitted sending “fruity” emails and meeting Sally at the services. But he insisted: “Nothing happened.”

>HAVE you romped with Barry? Ring The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4105.

Feel bad for patriotic scots tbqh, they're also pretty numerous, about 40% of the country

Wouldn't know that from their "leaders" and the news though

Well I hope you sort this stuff fast and recover.
It would show all the leftist fags that you don't need EU and maybe trigger more EU exit

who /safetypins/ here?

Failed comedian is the only way to describe what he did here. I can only think that the Yanks believe that because he's British, he is clued up about what happens over here while at the same time being a good 'outside in' political commentator.

Sure, free movement for sick cunt aussies but no abbos allowed.

Have you seen this one at PMQ, lads? I kek'd audibly.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36663181

Fuck off reddit moron

lmao what a lad

Who else is loving the irony of people claiming the leave campaign must be held accountable for their lies while simultaneously backing the EU which has no accountability at all?

We literally voted leave so these cuckolds would have the power to actually hold the people they are claiming must be held accountable to account.

He's '''''famous''''' for having been on the lowest rated episode of Mock the Week in history and for starting a six month tour and then cancelling it after three weeks because he ran out of money

He got that job in the US because Ricky Gervais turned it down and they knew each other from somewhere

Oi m8. Don't fucking drag the Chuckle Brothers down. They're a national treasure

t. Sadiq Khan

There are 100's of thousands of French sweating bullets in London right now, get in now before it's too late.

germanstania right forgot aint germany its the united germanits of islam. fucking hahahahahaha neherlands will become netherganastan and swedran

you fucking imbecile go suck on someone elses nipple and talk shit to the country you couldent even dent with trade or not, you join that eu superstate just to get fucked harder by this wouldn't you nethereverlands. rember when britian left it was all the peoples money that was falling or all the rich emirates going down a peg.

Only if they're here to work.

We all wish this.
Le Pen president when?

Lads. Give it to me straight.

Will Commissar Corbynov survive this?

>The crocodile tears of back-stabbing Blairite cunt, Angela Eagle

Lists are being compiled, comrades, stand firm!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/internal-party-document-lists-the-labour-mps-hostile-to-jeremy-corbyns-leadership-a6947481.html

So what happens if they call a general election before Cameron resigns? And what if labour wins and decides not to leave the EU?

>France leaving

lel

In five years it'll be France and Germany propping up Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.