Are (((they))) part of the European Elite?

Are (((they))) part of the European Elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League#2015.E2.80.9316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what answers are you looking to get here lad?

Yes If Spurs beat Liverpool 4-1 and Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-0, they should beat Arsenal 8-1

No.

Unless they win the CL this year.

Kane, Alli, Alderiwield, Erikson and Pochetino will all leave in the summer as well.

yes

4 - 4 = 0

they'd lose 0-1

Is this Sup Forums

Technically they should be due to the owner quite literally being Geroge Soros tier rich

That makes no sense. They love it at Tottenham.

If they really do win the CL, where would they go?

Poch is going nowhere

love predictions like these

They have shit players like Lloris, Kane and Dele.

Bigger than Arse imho

so, time has come for Halloween and all Liverpool players agreed to have a fancy dress party at the grounds to forget this nasty defeat. So on the eve on 31st of October everyone comes in, bringing sweets to pass around, a couple of beers as well cause after all, it's a fun occasion and they realize they all cam dressed as the same characters. The manager comes in and he's absolutely livid, he's shouting and yelling, "HOW IN THE BLAZES COULD YOU ALL HAVE COME AS D'ARTAGNAN, IF YOU WERE ARSENAL I'D UNDERSTAND BUT WHY", so the players look eachother and say: "but coach... we love three musketeers, especially their motto: one for all and all 4-1"

no, I'm afraid you have to actually be successful in Europe to be considered part of the elite.

Spurs are yet another transitory no mark club having a short term pop at being a good side, but will slide back to irrelevance in a few years with nothing to show for it. We've seen it all before.

Are you retarded?

Tottenham under Pochetino is a based team. They don't even have a world star team Kane , Alli Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose and Erikson are their whole team.

>transitory
They came second last season and were third the season before that. They should easily finish in a similar position this season.

oh wow literally 2 seasons of finishing relatively high in the league

doesn't remind me of newcastle or leeds that, definitely not.

Days spent at the top of the table since 2014: 0

Utterly embarrassing hahahahah

Spurs are way, way better comparatively to when we were challenging for the title and bottled it.

Newcastle would have stayed top 4 if they hadn't gotten rid of Robson. They can stay at the top if they keep Kane and Pochettino.

>if they keep Kane and Pochettino

>le 50k wages club

Totti stayed at Roma, Batistuta stated at Fiorentina, Shearer stayed at Newcastle, Gerrard stayed at Liverpool.

yeah, as the club's highest earners

Spurs' Jewish heritage about to bite them where it hurts

If it's that much of a problem, Kane will get more.

Poch is a good coach

can you not use the mind vacuum expression 'no mark' please this isn't a fahkin sarf landan boozer or a football forum with a peak IQ of 90

>Batistuta stated at Fiorentina

He went to Roma and won stuff.

It depends entirely on what you mean by elite. They're arguably one of the top 10 teams in Europe right now, but they're not top 5 and I don't think anyone expects them to win the Premier League or reach the CL semifinals. I think that best-case scenario, they essentially become an English version of 2010-2013 Dortmund or 2014-2017 Atletico Madrid. A solid team with a great manager punching way above its weight which is inevitably gutted by richer clubs.

Maybe Spurs can win a title, or even two, but by 2020 Pochettino will be managing Chelsea with Kane, Eriksen, and Aldweireld all playing for him.

Can you get into trouble if you make those kind of remarks on the internet m8?

It doesn't have much to do with them being Jewish, more about reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League#2015.E2.80.9316

>Madrid/Bayern/Barca/United/City/PSG: 500 million+
>Arsenal: 468 million
>Liverpool: 403 million

>Juventus: 341 million

>Dortmund: 284 million
>Spurs: 280 million
>Atletico Madrid: 230 million

The money just isn't there, they can't afford to pay their whole team top wages. The best they can hope for is paying their golden boy whatever they want, which as far as I know is the situation that Dortmund have with Reus.

>6/11 players playing is their whole team
you forgot Lloris Dembele Son Aurier and Rose

Very underrated post.I'm not letting this thread die without you getting a (you)

>by 2020 Pochettino will be managing Chelsea
typical of an American, to know nothing of loyalty but what can you expect when you are used to teams, i'm sorry franchises, relocating to suit their owners
poch will never manage chelsea, just like simeone would never manage madrid or how gerrard stayed in liverpool

this post is more of a national embarrassment than the world cup qualifiers

>Lloris
>wrong Dembele
>meme gook super sub
>Aurier
>about to leave the club next transfer window

Yes I think so. Top 10

They've helped mould Kane, Bale & Modric into world class players, to a lesser extent Erikson, Walker and for now Ali. Consistently a top class side for 3 seasons now, undoubtedly they have mental frailties in cracking their biggest challenges but it's gone more than well for them in every other regard.

Elite? No, not far off though and if they carry on they could be a for a season or two. Kane may deserve a payday at some point but how much is he actually worth and would he actually down tools for a move?

Kane will be like Henry was for Arsenal. He may love the club but he will eventually leave because he wants to win more trophies during his career. Spurs will also have to finance their new stadium, meaning they'll gladly sell their best players for a shit ton of money.

I’d like to see the Spurs continue to pick up youth, yet still retain their squad. They have created a lot of value with smart moves over the last 5 years. It’s time to be committed with the cash as well.