How strong is the alt right movement in your country?

How strong is the alt right movement in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9FRqLO-3JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"alt right" is an american meme

I wish it was stronger in Blighty, lad. I can't believe our fucking pussy faggot country has banned National Action.

Do I want to be a Neo-Nazi? Not really. I think people who go that far aren't helping influence real life policies - but the important thing is that I think they should have free speech.

I wish we had the First Amendment over here, our country is fucking bollocks.

Non existent. At least to the extent people on Sup Forums shill for

0%. There are no right-wing parties in this country.

Well three members of the United Patriots Front were recently fined about $2000 each for doing a mock beheading in protest of the construction of a new mosque. Also there's like 8 people in this new neo-nazi movement called antipodean resistance that go camping and vandalise universities with anti-lgbt and anti-chinese posters.

So a bit of a joke if you ask me.

Oui, c'est Génération Identitaire en France, non?

>alt-right

You've got some based Catholics there though

Question, can Pauline Hanson ever become Prime Minister? If not, why not?

Lega Nord Prime Minister when?

That group is very minority, the majority of the country is of extreme left if you compare it with any European nation. Our laws literally say that a man can never live better than a woman, so you get the idea of the level.

These cases of catholics are very rare.

I know Spain has a reputation for being leftist, and I know Podemos have sort of taken off there right?

>Our laws literally say that a man can never live better than a woman, so you get the idea of the level.
Sounds like the sort of thing most European countries come up with to be honest

Are the People's Party not very right-wing then?

Hopefully fucking never.
That dude is retarded, and a cuck too.

Strictly speaking it's possible but so unlikely that it might as well not be.

Her party is too small to control government by itself. Also she really shot herself in the foot with her recent burqua stunt in the Senate. I know that Labor has put her party as last preference for preferntial voting, I'm not sure about the Libs but I'd presume they'd have One Nation close to the bottom as well.

Also she's largely hated outside regional Queensland. Essentially she's a meme politician.

the alt right is just a bunch of lgbt people who pretended to be liberals or liberterians back in the obama days until they got gay marriage legalized, and then they did a hard shift right and are basically the same people who support presidents like bush and reagan - the same people who helped to cause the modern refugee crisis. the alt right are bad if they're going to be the new right,

>Sounds like the sort of thing most European countries come up with to be honest

No, It's different, believe me. Do you know what happens in the Philippines with criminals? Well here it happens with the "sexist" and we are all sexist if the police propose it, 10% of men are accused of being sexist and that is a crime with a prison sentence in Spain, we spend more on feminism than on defense and there are mafias who are dedicated to saying that "They suffered sexist harassment" to earn money, that´s happens in UK? When the Mexicans laugh at you for something, you're going really bad.

>Are the People's Party not very right-wing then?

Rajoy? Nah, Everything I said above happened with that party.

I thought Lega Nord were based

>Also she really shot herself in the foot with her recent burqua stunt in the Senate.
I watched it but didn't know what the public reaction was. That's a shame.

It's like all our countries are dying and we can't do jack shit about it.

Or maybe we just want to stop the seemingly inevitable destruction of our countries famalam

>Do you know what happens in the Philippines with criminals? Well here it happens with the "sexist" and we are all sexist if the police propose it, 10% of men are accused of being sexist and that is a crime with a prison sentence in Spain, we spend more on feminism than on defense and there are mafias who are dedicated to saying that "They suffered sexist harassment" to earn money, that´s happens in UK?
Well I don't think we send people to prison for being sexist (unless they were committing sexual harassment / groping / discrimination in hiring, then I think they might do). But we certainly have a lot of politically correct bullshit about this sort of thing.

>Nah, Everything I said above happened with that party.
Ah. That sucks. Our own Conservative party is also too socially liberal for my liking, but I think Brexit has caused them to wake up a bit, and they're at least trying to do something about immigration now, which is good.

>Ah. That sucks. Our own Conservative party is also too socially liberal for my liking, but I think Brexit has caused them to wake up a bit, and they're at least trying to do something about immigration now, which is good.

If it consoles you here the immigrants are treated badly since feminism is ahead of the fight against racism, I can say in public that I shit in the Muslims and nothing would happen to me.

Literally 1,60m tall serb and his cuck manlet entourage. Currently busy doing a homosexual boattrip and being unable to operate the boat properly.
He's unable to speak proper English or any european language. Also uses the overwatch logo for his cuck club.

ironic considering overwatch is very diverse

Just a bunch of angry bogans who nobody takes serious.

Yes it's the equivalent but nobody know them, they are non-existent
The traditional far-right is much more powerful and popular

It's thankfully limited to a small group of basement virgins who spend more time shitposting than trying to change anything.

Confused Russian sponsored boneheads who operate on vk

kill all of them

>the symbol of his country's alt right movement are crossed rolling pins
Is it illegal to even display shap kitchen knived in """""Great""""" Britain in drawings now?

There is a spectre haunting Europe. The spectre of the alt right.

White nationalism is spreading in Europe, Marine Le pen came second in the French election, Geert Widlers is still getting votes in the Netherlands, we are suffering a brutal Brexit caused by racism and hate. We have 'Génération Identitaire' and 'Defend Europe' these movements that advocates the preservation of national identity and a return to 'traditional western values'. It started in France in 2002 as a conservative youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite, these people they want to oppress people of colour and preserve the white normalised standard of Europe. We, all decent people have to fight against this. But what can we do to fight against this?

Simple, myth busting. The bizarre lie that Europe was once somehow a white continent needs to be stomped out. Europe has always been diverse with Africans and middle eastern people contributing to most of what we now racistly call 'western civilisation' (sounds nicer than white civilisation though doesn't it?) ever since Roman times brown and black people have been here, there and everywhere.

Also exposure. I don't see how anyone could say black and brown people are not under represented in the media and when they are it is only because a far right wing extremist committed a terrorist act. We need to stomp out the white normative standard. Cut down on blue eyes, blonde hair and other non inclusive physical traits. Media has normalised the white look as the standard of beauty which leads to unearned superiority while oppressing people who can not physically have such features leading to exclusion which is oppression.

What else do you think we could do?

Very weak unfortunately and infested with fucking retards

It was never going to go anywhere, I open my ass to soros and zucc now, hail modernity. Luckily the west is dying so we won't have to deal with such cancer for more than a century or so.

Not sure if """alt-right""", but the right wing has controlled this country throughout our history. This is a very conservative place, like an oasis in the middle of a leftie continent

That's interesting. For us you actually can get fined and I think thrown in prison for racism. Sexism is still considered bad, but just insulting women doesn't carry any legal penalties, whereas it does if you insult Muslims.

Why do you want Europe to keep being destroyed, Hans?

Makes sense. Are the Front National remaining popular after the Presidential election?

I admit such people exist but it sounds like you're inviting the destruction of your country.

OP's picture is from America, not the UK. And the symbol is the fasces.

What does your country make of Venezuela out of interest?

Not a fan as we speak. We take a lot of immigrants from there, and even though they're bros for the most part we still take a lot of shit from their governmetnt in the form of unfounded claims. I got mixed feelings

Non-existen.
And I hope our national-bolshevik government will strike them if any of these retards get loud enough.

There are a couple thousand idiots/suckers in my country who have fallen for the alt rights empty rhetoric but that's it.
I'm pretty proud of my country as it stands desu.

what do you care about Europe, brit? You're neither ethnically, culturally nor geographically part of it.

I'm glad you're happy zhang

Geert is literally a self hating mutt you retard

>dedtruction of our countries
Stop destroying other countries first before you complain

Which countries has Sweden destroyed lately?

oh no honey, we don't have that, just regular neo-nazis

Right wing groups are irrelevant in France, the govt keeps an eye on them

>Sweden

The only people in the west still doing that are neolibs/neocons which the alt right is very opposed to. maybe demsocs wouldn't want too much foreign intervention either but they're also just masochistic.

??? Sweden is a humanitarian superpower.

there is but less than in USA and most of them will gladly become the US slaves

yes yes

we dont have kekistani retards, just normal nazis

when ww3 (global race war) will erupt, will he be considered the casus belli?

It's funny how ethno-nationalism was literally the norm before the 50s, and now it's completely taboo outside japan and tibet.
Not visible, but someone painted "sam hyde" on an lgbt rock in calgary recently.

bet you get upset at pro sharia rallies though, doncha laddie?

*winks*
*tugs on your ear*

Funny that this is actually a far-right polish group, but everyone interprets them as radical centrists.

>some antifa faggot attacks a skinhead
>the skinhead kills the manlet
>his far-right movement is closed, the antifas "win"

Welcome to France.

>groups that promote murder based on political identification are persecuted by law

I gladly accept the welcome.

Good night alt right

GROOOOOOOOOOOONALD

Alt-right? We got this new party called "The alliance" that's pretty much alt-right, but they're currently a meme. The nazis are gaining ground though, with support from the Nordic Resistance Movement.

>promote murder
antifa?

Not very. Our right wing is a different kind of Sup Forums, the kind that seeks to turn Slovenia into Poland (Russia, Turkey, Hungary), being a religious soft dictatorship instead of a racial state.

Our Branch of the Nordic resistance movement died in to the shadows when one of their members kicked some junkie bloke to death in public

youtube.com/watch?v=-9FRqLO-3JA

Nonexistent, we have already enough clowns in our political establishment to fulfill our retardation quota

You mean the guy who was hospitalized, told to stay in bed, then went out partying and doing drugs, they dies a week after he was kicked, probably due to overdose/stress after being told to stay in bed?

Christ he looks like untermenchen.

Yes. But nonetheless it wasn't good pr for the group.

But be sure to celebrate. The junkie has been off drugs for a year now.

The antifa movement was not forbidden, tho

Nordic resistance movement is the only far right organisation here with more members than dozen. Shame that they are swede nazi traitors who want to remove Finnish independence in favor of Swedish dominion in the north. Fuck them.

What is the alt right ideology?

We don't have altright.
We only have nazis and nationalists with large overlap.

Alt-right is a meme, as for right wing i would say we have potentially 40% of country. Our conservative parties get voted in just as much as liberal ones.

Weren't you fascist till the 70s?

Good kick to be honest

White nationalism and memes

>Bad pr
All pr is good pr, unless your cuckticians ban the movement, which would only make it stronger. Our media is falling into the same trap as the Swedish.

>The junkie has been off of drugs for a year
*Hearty chuckle*

>No more members than a dozen
Wrong

All members of their treasonous movement should be shot desu

Akchually, most scholars on the subject of fascism don't consider Franco's dictatorship as Fascist, as it was not a mass movement but rather a military junta

>This one autistic Brit knows literally every right wing movement
>he's desperately trying to jerk off to the though of >le identitarians gaining any power
Can someone ban him?

If one should judge by people voting for Zeman, then it would be ~30-40%, but our "alt-right" comes mostly from the left.

Rude

t. Quisling

The altright leaf that dumps Sup Forums shit at every opportunity never got banned, besides the entire thread is technically off topic so there is no reason to ban one person in particular.
This isn't reddit.

dumb trashposter

el 90% de lo que dices es inventado

non-existant