Which country is the most cucked and why is it the United States of Amerifats?

Which country is the most cucked and why is it the United States of Amerifats?

This is because we're whitening our beaners.

>Germany calling others cucked

Go Germinate somewhere else

The reproduction of whites in murica is stable unlike your 1.3 ahmed.

You mean the reproduction of Hispanics. The whites aren't reproducing in america either.

Lmao I just visited the US and the only whites are 65+. Young white people are already a minority.

b-but muh white hispanics

You probably went to a liberal city.

Hell, Mexicans weren't even considered a different demographic to Whites until recently. We've had all sorts of historical mass influxes of other European countries (Germany, Ireland, Italy) because problems they were experiencing at a time, why suddenly throw a shit-storm because Spanish immigrants are coming and working?

>Traitor&Nigger-In-Chief
>Wide open border with Mexico

Luckily, spics are for the most part pretty alright. I bet Trump will get nearly 50% with them by the time all is said and done. I'd rather have them than a majority of Mohammed's in our public schools. Yurop is still far more fucked.

*(Citation needed)

>spics
>European

Beaner found.

Found the beaners.

To be quite honest, I think I'd rather have open boarders to Spic-Ville rather than Muhammad and his terrorists

serious question: if we remove our most populated & diverse cities, what population #'s and population makeup are left? time to split. RACE WAR NOW.

Its like you're totally unfamiliar with the Cartels.

Subhuman behaviour is subhuman.

found the kebab

I guess you went to atlanta or brimingham

looks like black is shrinking

Do natives count as other?

cartels have almost zero effect on us this side of the border other than drug-peddling to degenerates and problems for other mexicans

You're delusional if you think Achmed's aren't a bigger problem.

That's true.

But I'm saying if you had to choose. Because lets be honest, Spics are clearly better than mudshits. And at the very least, a good portion of Spics are devout Catholics.

At least the race mixing thing is still a lie.

They would 100% be your fucking problem and be heavily operating in the US if you had open borders.

Shitskins are shitskins. Doesn't make a difference what kind of shit they are.

>niggers staying relatively unchanged
>spics also dislike the nignogs
>spics integrate unlike mudslimes, are catholic, adopt american culture, are white washed after a generation or two
glad the nigras abort and kill themselves in droves

So how many countries have you bombed, Achmed? The US is literally flooding your country with Muslims via proxy wars and Iraq and there's nothing you can do anything about it. In 100 years, your entire country will be gone.

You know why Trump got rampant support for his Muslim ban, but his wall is just this running gag and when he bad-mouthed a Mexican judge his polls plummeted due to his racism? Because most Americans really don't give a shit about Mexicans. Mostly just Texans and right-wing nutjobs. And as long as they aren't out to kill us, we're pretty used to the whole immigrant thing. I know the idea is strange to Europeans, but it's kind of how America happened.

>Doesn't make a difference what kind of shit they are.
ORLY

Mak! My DJ

>Mexicans
>Spanish

we shoot black people who attack cops. you blame terrorist attacks committed by arabs on white people for not letting them molest children

Wasted dubs. 90% of those in Africa and Asia, nothing of value lost.

DELETE THIS

the bible belt has tons of white families with 5+ kids