I CAN'T HANDLE BEING SCOTTISH ANYMORE

I CAN'T HANDLE BEING SCOTTISH ANYMORE

THIS FEELS LIKE BEING BENT OVER A CHAIR AND BEING FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY THE BIGGEST NIGGER COCK EVER

I STARE BLANKLY AT THE WALL AND TURN MY BRAIN OFF WITH ONLY ONE THOUGHT REMAINING IN MY MIND

THE THOUGHT THAT THIS HELL WILL BE OVER ONE DAY

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE PROUD BRITISH SCOT DO IN THIS MOMENT

I WANTED LEAVE SO MUCH BUT MY HAPPINESS HAS BEEN CRUSHED BY STURGEON AND HER STINKING CUNT LONGING FOR SOME EU DICK

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Just fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/intlspectator/status/748138009778753536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relax, things will be better once you get off the dole and get a job

bludgeon sturgeon

I couldn't understand a word that faggot and the Irish cunt were saying.

Why did you vote for her if you know she will let the ''''refugees'''' rape you?

>THIS FEELS LIKE BEING BENT OVER A CHAIR AND BEING FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY THE BIGGEST NIGGER COCK EVER
pure and total ecstasy you mean?

Just kill yourself. No political outcome is going to save you if you're that much of a loser.

>yfw millions of Remain voters migrate to Scotland

voted against her at every opportunity.

worked at BAE systems in Glasgow for 11 years silly bogan.

Where does it say he voted for her you dumb fucking nigger? Why are brown people so fucking stupid?

>voted against her at every opportunity

So you mean you don't want to be a cuck but majority of your countrymen want? So you are not a true Scotsman?

>be patriotic
>realise it's pointless
>an hero
like this?

Yes

>majority of scotland votes to remain
>first minister of scotland fights to remain since thats what her people want
i dont see the problem here.

why would I vote for something that I believe will result result in nprecedented levels of "cultural enrichment"?

you aren't coming across as smart, lad.

>WeHaveRoom

God damnit, I just visited Scotland and it was awesome. Last thing it needs is a bunch of muzzies shitting it up.

The Germans pretty much told Sturgeon to fuck off, they don't need more mouths to feed.

fuck off you stupid kraut cunt

>Scotland voted to remain part of the UK
>Now 1 year later, cunt wants to leave the UK, and join the EU

complete 360 lad

Let them do this. Let them leave. Build a wall and watch them suffer. Britain you must. Push all of the migrants into Edinborough. They must know.

I get that youre using hyperbole, but how would you know what a big black cock feels like? That's a pretty fucking gay analogy.

if majority of Scotland voted LEAVE by a 51% to 49% this cancerous whore would still call a vote for scottish independence and aim to get us back in the EU. if you think she cares about democracy you're so far wrong.

the people of scotland were asked if they wanted independence 2 years ago and they voted NO by 5%.

I don't like "cultural enrichment" myself too. I am just curious that other Scotsmen want that. In fact, a lot of European youths want that. It just baffled me.

Scotland is a beautiful part of the world.
It's just the cities and towns are not.
Like most of the Isles/

>Want independence from UK
>Want to give that independence straight over to the EU

Woman logic.
The only reason people voted yes to leaving in the last Scottish referendum was purely because they hated the English. That's all there is to it.

good point
60-40 want to remain in the eu, she isnt even calling for an indyref yet, exploring other options but stated that it isn't out of the question
But they didnt. No point in arguing a hypothetical scenario.

migrant communities and ghettos are already established in England and Wales. Scotland hasn't seen much in terms of immigration and remains 95% white in population.

If England Wales and Northern Ireland leave the EU but Scotland secedes and rejoins the EU, what you will see is a country overdosing on bluepills and choking on it's on vomit.

The UK alone took in 330,000 immigrants in the last year. Can you imagine numbers like that coming to Scotland, a country of 5.2 million?

It's fucking crazy and while the neutral, "IT'S HAPPENING" folk might find the prospect entertaining, what you would see would be a step up from what has happened to our Swedishbros.

It's none of your fucking business kraut

Suck my nuts

you're obviously right, it's not important as it's hypothetical but it's important to realise where you country will end up if it's government goes unchallenged.

OY VEY!!!!!! You don't like "cultural enrichment"

They don't really know what it is yet, that is the privilege of being further in the north while all the snackbarians settle in the south and in Londinbad.

They just need to live with these "wonderful" individuals. Like I said, move all of your migrants to Edinborough. As soon as Scotland goes indy, deport the Scots as well. You might possible regain a chunk of London, by clearing out all of the refuse.

Build a fucking wall. The Romans helped you by starting it for you, now finish the damn thing and make it high. Mine it as well. Let's see how they like their shit economy and their enrichment.

you have room, yeah, in fucking highlands

send them there and you'll see they'll want to go back as soon as they can like they did with Finland
>muh cold
>muh not getting treated right
>muh free money is nowhere to be seen

mix in a bit of haggis and they are bound to want to leave for the better places

Calm down friend
Oh absolutely do challenge it, but you can't really fault her for tryding to stay in the eu after that result.
The UK and EU both have interest in keeping scotland so the pressure is on them to woo scotland, while scotland gets to choose and pick what they like.

You know what you need to do. You are just scared to do it.

Examples must be made to save Scotland. Its the only way.

Look at those dead soulless eye. A traitor to her people, nothing more than a parasitic whore.

Stay strong, Scotbro

Maybe more Scots support an independent UK than the media is saying.

>flood Scotland with English
>have them vote to rejoin the UK

She hasn't thought this through.

>pure and total ecstasy
>dat flag.jpg
>checks out

>women holding up "we have room" signs
>what they literally mean is that they have room for jamal's big black dick in their vagina and ibrahim's baby in their uterus
women voting was a mistake

You used to be better at dealing with invaders, bro.

>a lot of European youths want that.

Because they've never had to deal with it. I guarantee you that the youngsters that want more diversity did not come from a school that's 80% foreign.
I guarantee they don't come from a town that's 50% non-white.
I guarantee they do not work any place that has more than 30% brown people.

These are kids from homes that are either so well to do, no foreignersnever come near to them unless they are upper class themselves. That or they've been segregated by their parents, bringing them to the white school, the white parks, the white birthday parties.
They waltz through their lives oblivious of all these people and judge them to not be any trouble because they've never met them.
Modern life makes them feel empty and shallow, longing for something to do, and they decide they want to see different cultures. They're too young to live among those cultures, though, so they're in favour of bringing them here, especially since their own lives are so dull and dreary, they assume everyone else's is equally void of meaning and could do with enrichment.

Europe is being handed to shitskins on the back of a bunch of ennui suffering tools.

>It's shite being scottish

You have my sympathy Scotbro

I know that feel.

It can't happen. All the nations that could be multiple sovereign nations would threaten to split every time they lost a democratic election. i.e. Spain, France, Germany That would set a precedent the EU couldn't afford.

>inb4 globalists oogie boogie

vote/election*

Move to England/Wales. I don't see how this is even a problem... you just move to England/Wales.

I'll say it again, move your arse to ENGLAND or if you would prefer, WALES.

Have the SNP actually achieved anything positive with the devolved powers they already possess

Everyone knew the Tories had the EU refendum in their manifesto. The SNP themselves said EU membership could be at greater risk by staying IN the UK in 2014!

Now we get pompous sanctimonious speeches decrying what's happened

She's very keen to ignore statistics of her own country, the housing waiting list has about 120,000+ households on a waiting list for a home. I almost tore down that leftie bollocks in my college as soon as it popped up.

>being told by England that they remain in EU if they stayed
>Now 1 year later, UK wants to leave EU, with Scotland
complete 360 lad

>Have the SNP actually achieved anything positive with the devolved powers they already possess.
Nope. Not a single one. They intentionally either neglect or ruin whatever the claws of Holyrood have in their grasp. All so they can claim on the media that "MUH TORIES MUH ENGLISH MUH WHITES" are ruining Scotland.

And yet, the "Unionist controlled" media who are all aparently right wing, never once call out this obvious BS, no matter how clear as day this can be seen.

> pure and total ecstasy
see you at (((Pride))) this weekend user :^)

I am confused. You seem to be complaining about a lack of social housing. Doesn't that make you the lefty?

I feel the SNP is effectively the Parti Québécois and about as useful. They just beat their chests to be contrary.

>Refugees welcome

Even they don't want to go to Scotland, that speaks volumes

come south white man

>THIS FEELS LIKE BEING BENT OVER A CHAIR AND BEING FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY THE BIGGEST NIGGER COCK EVER
at least the kilt gives easy access scotkek

Not inherently, however that's exactly where those immigrants would be going. I was part of statistic twice and let me tell you, unless you want to move into an entirely different area you're on that list for a long time. It's just disgusting behaviour coming from a """"""""""""""nationalist"""""""""""" party.

>That would set a precedent the EU couldn't afford.

>Go- I mean Leute, don't vote to leave the EU! You will end up fractured like Britain was!

Fuck off mate, and stop using an Aussie proxy/VPN.

You're literally some fat cucked 22 year old liberal arts degree Amerifat. Go listen to some obscure music, play your shitty 8 bit indie games, and go suck on a bullet.

You have said this before. It's not true. of course 1st choice in England and their own communities of shitskins, but if Scotland has an open door and independence, and England finally closes theirs, and you have Merkel Junior saying, all welcome, free benefits and drunk Scottish girls, you better fucking believe immigration will rocket in Scotland.

Its critical the SNP never, ever have control over immigration policy or the country is dead in 1-2 generations.

>mfw all traitors think alike

IT'S SHITE BEING SCOTTISH. WERE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH!

>A-AT LEAST WE'RE STILL WHITE

this is the guy that organized refugees to be put in rural white towns in Scotland. SNP may not control migration, but this cunt is volunteering Scotland for as much as he can.

Seen here participating in human trafficking and facilitating illegal immigration in Greece.

>Scottish """Nationalists""".

see you! I'm gonnae fuckin' have you, pal!
I'm gonna rip yer fuckin; heid off!

Start calling them left wing separatisats and try and get it to catch on.

I read OP in Bigby's voice

Scotland is a nation so cucked that it doesn't even exist as a country and shouldn't.

>Have a vote for independance, vote no
>Demand MORE refugees
>Care only about more welfare gibmedats

Scotland, the nation of Adam Smith and David Hume, as much as I respect these two, shouldn't exists. Who else can understand them other than the English? No like, literally comprehend their speech, its just garbled language.

Not to mention that the heritage fags from scotland are the 2nd de facto worst here in the US, second only to the Scot-Irish.

Seen here with his manureburner Scottish wife.

A couple of well placed pipe bombs.... all's i'm saying.

top fucking kek

>worked at BAE systems in Glasgow for 11 years silly bogan.

Good lad, you were doing gods work.
New government needs to bin the foreign corrupt practices act and intervene before breakfast lunch and dinner to max your sales abroad, just like the good old days.

Holy shit can you guys teach your ignorant children, or ignorant peers if you are millennials. Knock some sense into them.

Even here in Malaysia, a multicultural society, every single race hates the Bangladeshi that are coming here to steal jobs. Even most of the Malays didn't want the Rohingya refugee (they are both Muslims). Hell, even the 5th-6th generation Chinese here (which is essentially second class citizens together with pooinloos because of constitutional racism) hate the Chinamen from mainland coming, citing lack of culture from the Chinamen as a reason.

Move south bro.

Is that room nit intended for her grandchildren

God shes really starting to look and sound more and more like Merkel everyday

I'd think Norn Iron would be the place for Unionist Scots. They could use the infusion of Brits as well. The Catholic population is clearly swelling based on Brexit results.

>Declaring allegiance to your new country using your shitskins language

Legit fucking pissed now. The fucking gall of this inbred little monkey.

We may finally have some good news after all this;
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/748138009778753536
>Most EU member states rejected talks with Scotland at summit

It's a double edged sword. In modern politics where national opinion is more or less 50/50, there's always going to be a relatively popular contrary party. Regardless, existing EU nations won't want to allow the separatist notion as accepted. For example Spain hypothetically votes to leave. Castile wants to stay. Spain is now fractured. That hurts the integrity of the EU.

Scotsmen are basically regarded as East-European tier niggers that no one wants to foot the bill for.

Basically, if the EU countries can avoid another Romanian or Poland tier country joining the Union, they'll take it.

On the flip side, nation wrecking is exactly what the EU is about. If they swing the other way and support separatism only to make them EU puppet states while undermining national sovereignty, and giving these break away countries a "safety net" in Euro bribes, they may yet work towards their super state goal.

The situation with Scotand is deadly serious as a precedent.

You really don't understand the big picture newfriend.

>Expecting some Ivan to understand the intricacies of the European Union

Thanks for the laugh.

How the fuck are you not helping the homeless, elderly and poor first? Isn't Edinburgh awash with drug addicts and the poor but the muzzies who want to dominate the world are the ones who get the red carpet treatment?

We have room too...

I hadn't thought of that. Fracturing the nations would actually help the EU economy too. Allowing their dirty hands to be firmly placed deeply in the pockets of fledgling nations.

Remain calm and wait for IRA to start bombing London again.

I faced the same dilemma as a proud Brit when the referendum was looming, but the question of whether being a proud Brit is actually justifiable comes down to whether or not we could pull things back in the referendum, otherwise I had a backup plan of looking to move elsewhere in the decade or so past a remain vote.

If what you were once proud of have become irrevokably broken then move on to somewhere that shares your values and fight for them there. If Scotland moves out of the UK (and it probably work) and probably wont end up back in the EU then just move to the UK, or elsewhere.

HUEHUE

I have a degree in political science, and lived under communism. I think I know better than you what the EU is about little boy.