Are Germans the new outcasts along with turks and Canadians

After the Canadians elected dude weed they quickly became the abomination they are today.

Similarly the turks where like any other poster until they blew up the Russian jet sided with their leader. Becoming arguably the most butthurt posters on here.

And now the Germans seem to have become very disproportionately cucked after brexit and more than a little butthurt.

We have a good put down meme for the roaches and the leafs. What about the Germans?

So yeah topic is a discussion over this change and hopefully we'll find an effective new meme we can use to bully them.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terms_used_for_Germans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing really changed here. All the brits just switched into eternal anglo mode and began hating everything they can accompanied by some boot lickers from other countries

wow i have a dirty mind

Yeah no. Not noticed any difference with the brits except maybe they are allot more cheerful whilst many posts I've seen have pointed out the fact that the Germans are really fucking butthurt over brexit when no one else seems to be.

Probably just pissed that we sunk your stocks worse than ours. And you still think we won't get a free trade agreement without free movement if our leader really wanted that. Germany would be fucked if we turned our backs on them and looked elsewhere.

same desu

>Getting triggered by flags
Wew, it's certainly JIDF today.

>Germans new outcasts?
Kind of, after the mother of rapefugees decided to fuck over the continent

>Meme for Germans
I like to suppose they are all Achmeds and adress them as if they are.

>pic related

How is your new jewish puppet president doing?

>Similarly the turks where like any other poster

literally the one country with a puppet president is you Germany.
I feel bad for you but insults wont help anyone we need to unite

So we are the ONLY puppet state?

Well they where like any other mudslime poster. Turks are by far the most butthurt Pro isis posters.

Retard.

You're not a state, you're a mismanaged asylum.

The incopetence runs strong in the famely i see.

The Reich is in exile.

me too 2bqh

Turk detected.

go home

sames..

For SOME reason there's a disproportional number of such names already: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terms_used_for_Germans

topkek me too fuck

I think it's mostly shills hating on it. I don't know who and what, but I know our journalistic and political establishment hate Brexit - like yours btw, except for the Murdoch empire and some others.

I don't know who it is that is creating these threads, it could even be just one seriously involved autist, but I don't think it's your average Sup Forumsack. Why? Because AfD supports Brexit. And from AfD to everything right of it, that would be the audience of Sup Forums - except again shills. Besides: I don't think there were more German Anti-Brexit shills than Anglo ones. Maybe you chose not to see them.

I personally support Brexit, hope it will force the EU to reform - although I am pessimistic, which would again be another argument for Brexit. I just think the better solution would have been, if the EU had reformed earlier, so it wouldn't have come to this in the first place. But with leaders like Schulz and Juncker and the political class they represent nothing gets done right.

Right now, we don't know anything what Brexit means - everyone who claims to, simply projects and makes assumptions. In five years we will get the idea of the consequences, in ten we will know. And I hope you won't have too many troubles while also keeping good relations with your Scottish and European neighbours.

Finally: Britain never was truly happy in the EU, most could have seen it coming, if they wanted to.

MAGA

Trips fer truth!

>eternal kraut
>complaining about the eternal anglo

top kek, m8. I'd rather Lady Britannia ruled the world than Lady Merkel

Pic very related

That didnt make sense at all little monkey.

It's ok. Sandniggers aren't supposed to get it

Let's be honest here. If you averaged over the skin tone and factored in tanning then Germans are probably more shitskin than Brazil now. And if not now then soon.

>Muslim intellectuals

There's something about that broom I find highly arousing.

/thread

It's ok, though.
Farrage will barrage every shitskin back to turkey

Didn't make sense to you? Let me explain then...

We would rather let the british rule the entire world than let a muslim enabler do so.

Hello tanned German

Brits are just cowards. You don't change the enemy from outside, you change it from within. Just like Hitler did it.

They try to isolate in a globalised world, which is simply not realistic. Their people will suffer because of this.

We can have an EU that actually is pro white, anti degenerate and promotes culture. Just like the Roman Empire was or the Holy roman empire was - a union of cultures & nations that promoted strength, european values & unity.

SJW hijacked the EU few years ago - why don't we hijack it and make Europe great again.

That map is shit.

I kind of like the germans. They don't seem as butthurt as you describe, I think they are also some of the most intelligent people on Sup Forums.

Not to mention they are all communicating in their second language.

The EU cannot be changed lad. The German-French plan shows this much, the answer to a massive "fuck off" from the populations of Europe is "we need more EU". It's been like this from day one, the eurotrain can only go in one direction.

It's over. Let it die and build something new.

>Puppet president
The election is still investigated achmed
>btw
what is bad about having a cuck president with neither good public nor political legitimation, that cant do shit and will delegitimize his party of mold cucks?

pretty sure the german government is paying people to shill for globalism

Also the fucking Belgians, they are buttcrushed about their impending return to irrelevance once the EU disintegrates and they won't be able to affect white countries with their cuck racial masochism anymore.

might as well reform the ADL, we dont need a jewish organization

Normally they are on the higher end of the cuck scale below Canada and Sweden but since brexit they've ether been really butthurt about it or the shills have come out in full force.

theres a lot more shitting on germany and poland from brits right now, which i dont understand because there was pretty much nobody defending the EU pre-brexit. so its like youre saying "fuck you faggots!" to an audience that was cheering you on

this

It's like butthurt belt countries. They are free of your dictatorship, they will hate you for the time they spent under it for decades to come.

It can and its already taking place. When most government will be right winged, EU will also be right winged because the EU parliament is elected & made up usually by the leading countries of the countries.

sure but that still doesnt explain why its happening on Sup Forums

Germans are basically Turks, there is very little difference left.

Seriously like 50% of the recent shitposting has been by Belgian flags. Nobody else noticed this?

Look at all the worst most cuck EU politicians, they are all Belgian. The EU is a Belgian-controlled entity.

It's not. The right is split between the fiercely pro-EU neocons and the anti-EU nationalists. There will never be a united front, there will never be change. Half of the people who vote for neocon parties are anti-EU, yet they will never vote for anti-EU parties.

The only viable weapon is the referendum.

Well post brexit it seems like 2/3 of German posters are mad. Kind of getting sick of them shitting on us in every thread I see.

Might just be shills or a minority more likely to voice it's opinion but the same shit happened twice before so I'm not holding out allot of hope that you'll recover.

>Norway, Denmark,FInland,Sweden,Iceland,Estonia is the same counry
>Austro-hungary
Why am i even suprised that a Germans perfect Europe is full of multicultural countries

i have to admit there are a lot of german shitposts, but then again theyre so mad i cant take them seriously so i end up wondering how anyone could

Some is reaction to the German butthurt posts from UK leaving, others are simply nationalists who see that independence is a real option

If you want to quickly save your reputation then do your duty and represent your nation and your race. If you see a German whining about us leaving and you don't agree then say something. A very small minority of people even bother posting here even with the figure of 80m posts so a vocal minority can change the perception in ether direction.

Hadn't noticed it but I'll look out for it. Not a huge amount of Belgians on here.

>belgium
>one country
kill yourself achmed

this desu hans

I'm personally not mad, as I am not affected, rather just suprised by the short sight and stupidity of people.
I'm a nationalist & politically active. The EU needs to be dramatically reformed.

>Leaving the EU won't change the fact that London is a brown skinned shit hole.
>It won't turn chavs into educated Englishmen
>won't help their ecnonomy
>won't change the fact that white brits don't get enough children
>won't reform their electoral process

>implying the scandanavian countries are different

anglos are massive fucking faggot cunts, im glad they are helping to destroy the EU but other than that they can all die in a fire

i've been holding off on it since merkel did her thing because i feel like germany needs to be proud and strong.

i've 2 ideas, the first is fairly basic in that we assume the german poster is a muslim and we try to respect xir new progressive and superior arabic culture. the second is we act like potential immigrants and talk about how germany is the promised land where nobody needs to work and 72 western whores are waiting there for every good muslim man, which should eventually lead to a german breaking down in a similar manner to the "india has a space program"etc guy.

the EU was specifically designed to genocide your nation and hold back your economy, how do you reform something like that?

>why would someone have purple pubes

This is all race-baiting to get white people to fight each others instead of the jews.

We should all go for the jews instead. Once they are all gone, natural law and order will come back to white countries.

and the EU will fix this how?

>cucked after brexit and more than a little butthurt.
I don't get why everyone thinks Germans are butthurt about the brexit and especially cucked.

The brexit led to a German hegemony in continental Europe. Seriously, why do you Brits think we are mad about the brexit?

i dont know why you're getting all these (you)s. its preety obvious its suposed to trick the eye. either way, take another and go fuck yourself

>I don't get why everyone thinks Germans are butthurt about the brexit and especially cucked.
Several days of non-stop butthurt posts

Cuck Republic needs to stfu when free countries are talking.

Most just pointed how out the Brits shot themselves in the face, but that's it.
I doubt any Kraut is butthurt about it, it won't affect us in a bad way, it opened the door for even more German influence in continental Europe.

And if the Brexit really leads to a more centralized EU there will be a forced distribution of refugees upon EU members. Which means less refugees for us, so why should we be butthurt?

Like you northern pussies aren't all the same bunch of feminised cucks with a slightly different accent.

Hans, look, maybe you personally aren't devastated by this, but your countrymen have been assblasted into orbit over this shit. The EU is Germany's little pet project, and it's crumbling before their eyes.

>just suprised by the short sight and stupidity of people.

Right back at you: how can you support a union designed to genocide Europeans? It seems WW2 has traumatised you so much you sublimate your nationalism into EU-fanboyism.

As a former ally: grow a spine.

Come on Hans, we know passive aggressive butthurt when we see. Germans have been incredibly butthurt for a week.

Also, Germany gaining more power isn't a good thing. People of small country already hate German power in EU, now they will hate it even more, supporting anti-EU movement.

France is next.

Lmao I watched Die Tagesschau the day after the Brexit and even on your country's most professional news broadcast the anal annihilation was painfully obvious.
Bleib gecuckt, schwuchtel.

So basically, you are happy because you're not the only ones to be genocided. Yeah, dude, instead of stopping the genocide, it's better to export it to other countries too, especially countries with which you could have potentially cooperated against this menace. Brilliant!

Fucking retarded Kraut...

I fully agree with it, but after hijacking it again we must ensure that shit similar to what Merkel started doesn't happen again. There should be freedom inside for countries, that they can say "NO" and get away with it.

We should tolerate different views and we should ensure that men are free to think and say what they really feel, no matter what

Yeah by that you mean they are calling us idiots and proclaiming that a gilded cage is better than freedom and not becoming fucking extinct.

And we know for a damn fact that if we stayed in these same people would be gloating about how we bent over and took it.

Gypsy is triggered

What else is new