Defend this

Defend this.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/nfl-hell-several-stadiums-nearly-empty-anthem-protest-backlash-rolls-week-7-photos/

NFL is a sport for hardcore fans and people who legitimately hate America it’s pretty much well known now. Kinda glad the casual era is dead teebee8

>NFL buying it's own tickets but can't give them away

OH NO NO NO *inhales*

>Lets get new 5% more minority fans by shitting on 90% of our current fans
I call it the "Around The Horn" strategy.
In order to get Females 18-49 from .04 to .06
they go from .43 to .30 in Males 18-49
BRAVO HARVARD MBAs!

>thegatewaypundit

Nice try but that was 2 hours before kick off. Also people were just going out of their work

0-6 don't get to have fans. 0-6 team is a bad product.

>fans in a city with some of the worst traffic in the country and a stadium 20 miles outside the city aren't going to a late-night game on a week-night to see an 0-6 team
wow Sup Forums was right again!!!

This was a deliberate decision by the 49ers owners to sell corporate seat licenses without any concern for whether or not those guys actually show up. Also the stadium is in Santa Clara.

please, 49ers stadium was empty opening week

Low-effort bait, mohammed.

>jews are smart
Glad they pay this kike 50 mil a year to run the league into the ground.

based no no no poster

Is Around the Horn even on anymore? Doesn't even air in Canada anymore I think

That's the hardcam side.

TSN2

The one most people can't watch.

what did around the horn do? haven't watched for awhile

Oh. I wouldn't watch it anyways

Levi's stadium hasn't been full since it was built

>buying it is own tickets

I like how you Sup Forumsturds keep jizzing over this empty stadiums meme, but all you post is pictures of stadiums where the worst teams play. Who the fuck is going to show up, pay parking, and sit through bad football?

pretty sad when middle of the road college teams have higher attendance.

>gatewaypundit
Its bait.

people are watching the mls

Not true. It was full for Wrestlemania 31

Imagine my shock when the NFL’s primary demographic(European Caucasian) doesn’t take kindly to the insinuation that all whites are pieces of shit and complicit in some kind of ethereal racism(that no one can quite pinpoint since everything is socially constructed :^]) by not believing that, on average, cops killing black people just because.
A basic look at African American crime stats would tell you that despite being over-represented, for their population size, in police shootings; Blacks are actually underrepresented when the police shootings are weighed against the amount of crime(in particular violent) they commit.

Stats would tell us that blacks should be being shot more often and just about every “gud boi” they’ve raised up as a martyr for BLM turned out to be a piece of shit with a record longer than the time they spent without seeing their illegitimate children.

PJW is that you?

> insinuation that all whites are pieces of shit and complicit in some kind of ethereal racism

its genuinely insane that you snowflakes interpret things like this.

>I have a small white penis
Fixed.

>there are people in this thread that unironically believe the police are there to keep us safe from crime

Good arguments

I agree, your small penis is not an arguement

>muh dik
Pottery

lmao you too

not muh dik, your small dik

They are there to exert power and be a deterrent to those who would break laws.
Laws are in place to ensure better survivability for humans.

Everything humanity has ever done has been to ensure better life conditions or better chances of reproduction.

>Fire Kaepernick
>Attendance plummets
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

At this point some team should hire him just to juice their ratings with hate watchers.

>shilling russiacuck fake news websites like thegatewaypundit

fuck off

Tickets are already paid for. They can boycott all they want. NFL fucked them with PSLs.

LITERALLY EVERY SPORT:

UFC: --Not that it is close to the same level, but the UFC was growing and growing and stopped some time ago and is now hemmoraging views, especially since fucking Floyd Mayweather spanked the biggest MMA star and made a fool of him.
Their ratings and merchandise sales are way down, too.

MLB: --"league ratings in prime time were down -6% compared to last season"

NHL: --"NHL viewership declined during the 2016–17 regular season. NBC averaged 1.23 million viewers for its 15 NHL games, down 20% from last season and the lowest NHL broadcast TV average on record (figures date back to ’93–94 season). The publication said NBCSN averaged 336,000 viewers for its 91 games, the league’s lowest average on cable TV since the ’11–12 season (332,000 viewers). Karp said this season was down 11% from 378,000 viewers in ’15–16, which was the league’s best full-season average on cable. As for combining TV and digital, NBC Sports averaged 475,000 viewers for the NHL, down 6% from last season."

Soccer: --"MLS TV ratings down 8% compared to last season"

Whatever the reason, clearly it has zero to do with Trump.

>Fire

Literally opted out of his contract

NFL doesn't give a shit about you, your sentiments nor your tribal traditions. The NFL gets paid to play the national anthem and have servicemen on the field. They just want your money, they don't care if you show up or don't. They want the clicks, the merchandising and all the other shit they are hocking.

Same with politicians, they talk great about the military, but look how they treat veterans. If every fag who was offended by some dude kneeling during the anthem actually helped a homeless vet then that would be one less problem. Nobody cares about the military, people just want to huff and puff about how their nationalist sensibilities are being offended.

The team announced they were going to cut him anyway.

>pay for ticket
>Don't show up but they still have your money
>Americucks

Falcons are playing in an empty stadium too

Oh and MLS sells this stadium out like every week too

Team said if he didn't opt out, they would fire him.

>muh nigga

It's nothing but fat women, dykes like Fagan, and queers now while maybe one of the old dudes makes an appearance once a month.

>imagine actually being a trump supporter

id rather have downs

t. Cucks

Not him, but how else are white Americans supposed to take it? Genuinely curious.

>spend hundreds of dollars for football tickets
>waste them because some of the players kneel for a couple minutes before the game
>cry about muh flag when this is probably the only moment in their life they even thought about patriotism, especially while not giving a fuck about the disaster than is the 16-year long Afghanistan War and the soldiers dying there for virtually no reason

goddamn morons and hypocrites

have you seen the Falcons play? I wouldn't go either

a protest to draw attention to police brutality, like how most sane people you talk to outside of Sup Forums take (other than Drumpftards, who have fallen for Trump's mischaracterization of it as a protest against America)

is the "Police" is white institution? is America a white country? no and no, so i don't know why white people think this is a protest against them in either case.

>most people
wut
I'm a social worker in a blue state and everyone I know at work and in personal relationships basically are either lelling or eye rolling at your dipshit protest for the fucking Eric Garner types
Embarassing. And considering protesters are literally paid makes it all the less genuine and all the more deceitful

people are getting tired of seeing a black person in every fucking position on the field and this kneeling crap is just amplifying that deep tension to unbearable levels.

>getting tired of seeing a black person in every fucking position on the field
The other races need to git gud then

>I'm a social worker
wew
What community college did you graduate from senpai? Truly the career of someone who fucked up somewhere along the way

actually this proves that the game rewards natural born athleticism more than developing a skill.

37.5 hours a week,12 holidays a year, 46k in a rural place where teacheese get 34k
I'm comfy
God tier raising children job

>social worker
so you actually help people? someone on Sup Forums helping out other people? i don't believe it

Even with good traffic Santa Clara is an hour and some change out of San Francisco proper. Most San Franciscans don't leave the postage stamp anyway, they like to pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

as expected, well thought out replies get no response

>police brutality
You mean brutality against non-whites. It doesnt exist. Check the stats, do the math, and go fuck yourself.

are you saying blacks are inherently mire athletic?
thas raycis

for every lost viewer there are several more who are on the fence. there is no fixed group of people that stop watching a given sport, this group is flexible, and will change depending on circumstances.

meant for

The average Browns fan is a middle class, suburban white male who's either a conservative or a centrist. Now imagine:
>team is the biggest joke in the entire sport and has been for years
>coach is a stupid ass negroid
>players are also stupid ass negroids who use the sport as their personal political platform in order to protest things you hold dear
>Browns running back posts cartoons of masked blacks slashing cops' throats on Instagram
>Joe Thomas, the only good thing about this entire retard circus, gets hurt
>weather sucks dick, not a pleasant time to go outside let alone sit for three hours in a stadium watching your "team" take it up the butt
Why would you bother showing up to the games? I sure wouldn't. I consider each and every white Browns fan who actually went a complete and utter cuck. It's like paying someone to take a big rancid shit on your face and then calling you names.

I've been to a few sold out concerts there too

>12 holidays a year

I'm a teacher making 60k a year and I get over 100 days in vacation a year, so I can actually raise my kids instead of a nanny

Dumb fans are perfectly happy to watch men damage their own brains for their entertainment, but god forbid the same men kneel as a peaceful protest.
>But the protest is stupid
I can understand thinking it's stupid. What I can't understand is getting butthurt over it.
>But they're millionaires
Who are getting brain damaged and crippled.

If Kevin Love or someone started throwing Hitler salutes before games and screaming FUCK NIGGERS, would you blame the blacks for not going to the games?

No, but the NFL players aren't saluting genocidal leaders or screaming FUCK CRACKERS. Kaepernick said some stuff about Castro, but that's just Kaepernick, not all the other players who have been protesting.

This is a picture Isaiah Crowell (Browns RB) posted last year on his instagram, a masked terrorist slicing a white cop's throat. These same fuckers are throwing their Black Panther and BLA fists, literally alleging to anti-white and anti-police terrorist organizations, they're protesting the flag and the anthem, you've got Kaepernick saying America is not his country and praising Fidel Castro and communism, etc.
If you're saying this shit is anything but anti-white and anti-American then you're either retarded or lying. Stop whining like a fucking faggot when your shitty sport dies in agony because white people stopped giving a damn.

Alright, so that's one guy. Let me know when there's reason to believe they're all so radical.

Read the last sentence of my previous post again. You can have your Black Power concussion cuck sport and your shit ratings for yourself, white America doesn't care anymore.

Not an argument.
News flash:
1) black people aren't all the same
2) you don't speak for white America. Just for part of white America

>Not an argument.
This is an argument.

It's not an argument against what I'm trying to point out, which isn't that ratings aren't falling, but rather that the fans who are butthurt over the protests are dumb.

>they're dumb because they're not wasting their money and time on a bunch of uppity blacks trying to be political activists
Okay cuck.

>An American participating in state worship calling someone else a cuck

lmao

this is the only truth in this thread. How do white americans get offended so easily? is it because there really was never prejudice towards them and its new to them?

>be american
>buy something
>throw it away the moment you get it
>believe it upset somoene

>what liberals thought fans would think
"Wow, I really, really care about football, and I really love all these athletes, they're my idols and I value their opinion a lot, so if they try to bring awareness to something I should probably consider adopting their position!"
>what fans actually think:
"Fuck football."

Liberals unironically thought we treat athletes like they treat their Hollywood celebrities.

>lolbergtardian numale chimes up with his useless opinion
I really care about what you have to say. Should we take in more refugees as well?

>twas all a big librul conspiracy!!

I'm not going to say that the fans who don't turn up did the right thing, but maybe they did that so as to minimise the number of liberals with access to the tickets so they won't turn up in droves?

Not conspiracy. They're not mentally capable of pulling something as elaborate as a conspiracy. It's just a narrative they tried to push (see the WHITE PEOPLE PLS BE LIKE GREG POPOVICH articles), and it failed spectacularly.

Jokes on you. While you're watching football on Sundays, all the liberals in the country get together and conspire up ideas just to piss you off.

The US was built on small state individualism. Are you such a pathetic loser that you need to fall back on the place you were born to get any sense of meaning in life? Pretty sad desu.

And for the record no to refugees.

>live in the most competitive country in the world
>denounce competition because >we stopped winning in certain competitive industries

I remember reading Road to Serfdom by Hayek, and to summarise he said something along the lines of: "i'm not a republican because they want to keep their priviledges." I had no idea what he meant until today.

This thread is literally white americans complaining about how they are being disenfranchised because they can't compete with the people who they claim are inferior. I'm dying lads

>le saudi arabian scholar

No, like I've said before, I'm not calling fans who just stop watching dumb, I'm calling the ones who are butthurt dumb.

I honestly believe they don't know about their own history because both major parties want so much government intervention and these idiots agree with it. One party is for government benefits and the other is for government to secure their culture. Both are against what their forefathers came to America to accomplish.

>While you're watching football on Sundays
I'm not.

Glad the Germans outbred you cancerous useless Anglo shits here in the US. Libertarianism is a mental disorder.

>reading books these days makes you a scholar

being able to read makes someone a scholar in your country

I would argue were TOO educated