I don't understand. where did he come from? how is he so good?

i don't understand. where did he come from? how is he so good?

he just appeared one season and started scoring goals and then never stopped. he wasn't sharp early in his career. it doesn't make any sense. he seems like a bit of a mong but then he's an ice cold finishing machine

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6bxe7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is looking pretty elite desu. Hopefully he leaves for a big club soon so he can develop further.

4 season wonder at a midtable club

this la-

Where do any players come from?

He came from the Spurs academy and was highly rated, got given his chance and took it. And now he is God.

fraud of a player. stealing a living.

Of course he just appeared, it's easy to forget he is only 24.

mad shitskin

wew would you look at that he's doing it again

It's because Kane is an example of a player who doesn't have any elite physical attributes but thinks and acts quicker than 99% of footballers, which is what is more important. English coaches are retarded so these players usually get lost in the system.

Reminds me of Ruud Van Nistelrooy. Not a great talent. But an absolute goal poacher. Kane may be better.

There was a piece about him and Poch somewhere recently

Basically, Poch got him to completely change his attitude and since then he's slowly becoming world class

>Ruud Van Nistelrooy
>Not a great talent

This. Kane hardly touches the ball, when he does he usually scores.

>le hat trick against Cypriot farmers
>le brace against FC factory lads
Wow.... so this is..... the power...... of Kane.......

stupid meme

u wut m8

>implying any players but the very top in the early 2000s were great talents

>English coaches are retarded so these players usually get lost in the system.

this is the thing that gets me. despite everything, he's a genuinely gifted player that seems to have slipped through the cracks of a system that doesn't produce players of his calibre

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Poch is not an English coach and actually developed him

This. Youth coaches nowadays just pick 2000 pacey nogs and hope one of them can learn to be as smart with the ball as ronaldo, thinking physical attributes plus that would make a super player, instead of nurturing real talent.

It's really fucked up

Fuck off, he had 4 unsuccessful loans and was then thrown into the first team due to Adebayor being complete donkey dick shit.

Another one who came from nowhere was Rashford. He wasn't too highly regarded in the United youth system but got a chance due to injuries.

he was highly rated before the loans, didn't do badly for milwall and got a season ending injury early into his norwich loan

obviously wasn't expected to be baloon door nominee tier but good things were expected of kane when he was young

HOW DO YOU THINK HE DOES IT?

WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD?

>tfw only like 3 people on Sup Forums will know what song this is

it's an Elton John song from a musical. feel better?

Just because most English players are over-rated doesn't mean none of them can ever be good. Kane's legit good, it's pointless to pretend otherwise.

Stupid retard, European players don't mature until they're around 21, blacks mature at 16. Bale was the exact same.

Rules should be added to the game where no one under the age of 20 is allowed play top flight football.

>Rules should be added to the game where no one under the age of 20 is allowed play top flight football.
another stroke of genius from the potato

He's cute does he have any nudes?

How long until he fucks off/gets sold to one of the rich euro clubs?

>potato
Nice potato fallacy, care to add to your total lack of arguments?

>implying early 2000s elite players like Nedved or Shevchenko would be any more recognizable than fucking Zlatan
wait you're a fucking bong why should I even respond properly

First time I watch Kane play, and I consider myself pretty unbiased.

Fuck, he's a straight up beast. I was expecting a tap-in merchant and a header merchant for traditional British run and cross type of footy.

But his passing game is off the charts, he can hold off challenges, see the game, finish.

One of the best in the world for sure.
I think the rest of your players is overrated garbage, but Kane is elite.

>potato fallacy
Lmao. What the fuck is the potato fallacy?

missed your argument there potato, you must have hidden it in amongst your idiot potato gibberish

Hopefully he isn't a retard like Gerrard and doesn't waste his talent at a shitty club his whole career.

Kane really has no weaknesses to his play as a striker and he's absolutely lethal on the ball. You can tell he's like Ronaldo in the sense that he is so focused and determined on improving weak areas of his game and making himself a better, well rounded player.

think it's a film

Ali has his moments and Rashford is a nice pacebaby until he gets a major injury but yeah other than that we shit.

Yeah it's unbelievable how young he is. Looks and plays like he's 28-30.

I really wonder how Kane would do at a bigger club. I feel like he's one of those players that is a product of the system he plays in rather than his own superior abilities.

Maybe I was a bit mean, Alli and Winks seemed like decent squad players to me. Kane just molested Liverpool though jesus fuck.

If you can get your squad not to make retarded defensive errors and enough passes to Kane, I reckon he can carry you to the semis.

Yeah he does seem like a system baby to me, see him for England. He usually doesn't turn up or scores a shitty 90th minute tap in.

So now that it's settled that he's elite
Madrid transfer when?

>Alli
>decent squad player
Guy's been great for Spurs. You could see his talent when he got the chance today.

Maybe it's just Eriksen being so much better at everything that made Alli seem kind of average to me.

Madrid would be the perfect transfer for Kane - it's where Elite British players go to die.

Led Zepplin song.

Never. He will stay and become their captain.

Alli is more skilful and a better goalscorer.

Hahaha no. Alli is really good, but Eriksen is world class.

What I said about Alli is true. Eriksen is a better passer though.

He barely made it through the academy because he was born in July 28 and since the year separation is on September 1st he was smaller than most of the other kids in his year. Imagine how many possible great players didn't make it.

WHICH IS WHY I SAID THIS

it's almost as though henderson and livermore aren't as good as eriksen and wanyama

4 goals for england as well, which is more impressive given how shit the team is

>FC factory lads
Holy shit I've never lost like this

Kane is literally the best england 9 of all time

Friendly reminder that Tim Sherwood gave Kane his chance

>who is shearer

God? *laugh* No, I'm not God. But I'm a close second.

Kane never really got a chance at Spurs originally because they had Villas-Boas, who hates youth players. Then they got Sherwood, who despite being terrible was willing to give youth players a chance. So when they got Pochettino, an actually good manager who also likes developing players, he was willing to give Kane a chance and coach him well too.

not really when you are playing the likes of fucking MALTA

jesus christ, yids are pathetic

Quick look at wikipedia shows that he's scored against:

>Germany
>Lithuania
>San Marino
>Switzerland
>Turkey
>France
>Scotland
>Malta
>Slovenia
>Lithuania again

Seems solid

he has Soldado being terrible to thank for his career

Why is he so slow

>who is Linekar

Germany and France were friendlies

>lithuania
>San fucking marino
>Malta
>Slovenia
>solid

Malta had two english conference level players in their team who still had day jobs, they are not "solid"

He's not.

Yes. God bless Soldado.

He's not that slow, he's just big and has a sort of deliberate way of moving around.

streamable.com/6bxe7

Wonder how many potentially elite youth players missed out due to a crappy player brought in and sort of keeping their spot blocking the youth player. I imagine lots of Chelsea youth

I meant that his goalscoring record seemed solid. He's made 23 international appearances and has scored in 12 of them.

Almost happened to Lukaku with Chelsea iirc. Imagine if Alli and Dier ended up at Liverpool or Chelsea or something, nobody would have ever heard of them.

I hate you...

>tfw I actually like the Elton John version better than the Who

kane will pass them both

poachbabby
handwavingbabby

What the fuck do you want him to do, not score against them because they're too shit? All of the top European players bag against shitcunts in the qualifiers but nobody takes the piss unless it's an English player doing it. Fuckin dumb johnny foreigner cunts.

PEDs mate

right

I must have missedall the threads shitting on messi for not scoring against decent sides in a tourny

It's frightening to think what state the England national team would be in if it wasn't for Pochettino. Probably be Holland tier or worse

Scoring in WC qualifiers is just stat padding lad

That's a different thing. You can take the piss for not scoring against decent teams, but you can't take the piss for scoring against shit teams. All you can do is beat who you're up against, if that's fucking Malta then so be it. I despise that England v Malta is even a fixture that should ever take place, but it is so obviously he's gonna play and score against them.

yeah and those people are idiots

Scoring in a WC qualifier as a 9 is not statpadding. It's showing the country he is reliable in scoring against dross. I am confident he will take us out of the group stage in Russia.

He's being sarcastic

>you can't take the piss for scoring against shit teams.

yes I can

especially when your retarded media class Rooney as the "best" English striker due to his goal scoring record (literally 90% of his goals are vs tinpot sides) and are now tipping Kane in the same way.

it's honestly cringe worthy to watch you hype him up this much

Isn't Kane currently the top scorer in the CL?

He's the ideal candidate to manage England right now since like half the squad owes him their careers. What I don't understand is why Southgate doesn't just copy Pochettino's style of play. It's what so many of his players are used to, why not just run with that?

He has the talent and time to be the greatest, but, so far, he still hasn't surpassed the likes of Shearer, Lineker and Jimmy Greaves

that mid thable club was the only club that challenged both of the last 2 champions for the title

>mfw that is dirtmund

>Where did he come from?

>Arsenal's academy let him go after a year
>And he got to play for his family's club, Spurs

Basically the exact opposite of Carragher

lazy bait m8 3/10

nah Chelsea youth players dont make it cause they arent good enough of they got injured.

This tbqh. Alli at first I was a little pissed at his play but then I realized that he was playing deeper than he is used to because Dier, Wanyama and Dembele were all out.

Winks has done an admirable job against Halal Madrid and Liverslip this week.

Kane >>>>>>>> Rooney

Exactly, I think when it comes to every Spurs player you have to take into account that their entire midfield is missing right now. Also Winks has been solid, of course Modric dominated him but Modric dominates everyone.

yeah there's like a 12 or more year experience gap too

I don't think he's actually that naturally gifted. By all accounts, he was a pretty unremarkable youngster. Arsenal released him, Spurs declined to sign him after his first trial and Watford declined to sign him after his trial there. He only got signed by Spurs after a second trial and was originally played in DM where he didn't stand out. It wasn't his speed, strength or technique that marked him out at that point but his commitment to developing his game and working hard. That's what got the Spurs coaches to stick with him and they moved him further upfield, first as an AM and then as a striker. He finally started to shine at U18 level with a decent goalscoring record. He may not have shone in his loan spells but he had that same attitude to football - constantly analysing his game and seeking to improve - and the lack of hype or early success helped him stay grounded.

He then had the good fortune of getting Pochettino as a manager. Kane's attitude combined with Poch's meticulous approach to player development was a match made in heaven and he was carefully groomed into the player we see today. Despite looking like an utter gobshite he's probably one of the smartest English players in terms of his understanding of the game and the demands of his position. I hate his club but he's a very admirable footballer because of how hard he's worked to be the player he is today.