You know what, son? It's Putin. As good as independence may be...

>You know what, son? It's Putin. As good as independence may be, I reckon he and the political elite were supporting brexit the entire time since they want to destabilize and break up Europe.
Is my dad right, Sup Forums?

We will see.

Possibly. UK with it's strong ties to the US was a westernising influence on the EU. He can now exert more influence on the EU. I see it turning out like 1984 where yurop apart from UK is part of the same megastate as russia.
All this, is perfect for russian M.O. Subversive as fuck.

>hurr the only European leader who actually tried to improve the European birthrate, promotes European culture and wages total war on ISIS is bad

Your dad is a cuck.

The eternal russian is only slightly better than the eternal frenchmen.
Worst is still the eternal anglo

> Your dad
His mother's husband, more like it.

While Russia is unequivocally our ancient enemy, trying to push her borders further and further until she's satisfied, your father is retarded.

What? Calm down Fikret.

Most likely, yes.
The only other explanation would be him wanting more trade with the brits, and that's quite unlikely, seeing as there are half a dozen countries inbetween.

I guess it could be possible, but it sounds pretty Alex Jones-tier

>Russia is unequivocally our ancient enemy
>New Zeland

Whatever we ever fucking did to you?

Whenever something goes bad it's always Putin. Putin in modern western world is literally what jews were in Third Reich and capitalists/bourgeoisies were in Soviet Union.

EU made sanctions against Russia, costing both a lot of money and jobs. Yes he wants the EU gone

However it's clear your political elite were all for Remain

Yeah and I'd respond back that I like Putin more than the banking elite class

Our as in everyone who isn't Russia.

I like you guys don't get me wrong, I even like that you want to expand and take up as much space as possible - I would too if I lived in a shitty snowy tundra full of misery and communism, but please fuck off, we're full.

Putin OPENLY supports the European right to make countries isolated and weaker. It is not a conspiracy or a mystery.

Remind your dad that even Putin might have hoped for Leave, he kept his mouth shut and out of your business.

Obama came to the UK and threatened you to vote Remain

Wow, this must be the famous redpill I keep hearing about... Looks like I'm #WokeWithHer now

Well now Europe is on the defensive it might stop expanding aggressively towards Russia and building NATO bases in former soviet states.

The US/Europe is being aggressive as fuck with V-lad and the lad can finally take a breath for a moment.

Kek

>stronger together fallacy

Putin funds everything that is even slightly against NATO or destabilizes it and it makes no fucking difference. these are not things created by the Russians, rather they just provide some coals to keep the train going.

The news regularly point this out here but noone cares, because Russia is seen favourably in Germany. And since he funds both the Ultra-Left (NATO are evil warmongers) and the "populists" (EU is a sack of shit), he cant even get called fascist for that.

If your dad thinks however that Putin is planning to conquer Europe or something hes retarded. Obummer already backpedaled on the trade deal threats so NATO isnt endangered in the slightest, as well as the Eastern european militaries being absolutely able to defend against Russia on their own if you leave out the baltics.

>Putin funds everything that is even slightly against NATO or destabilizes it

Oh come to fuck on. The only party they have ties with are the FN in french. He doesn't fund everything. EU is fucking shit you don't need Russian money to see that. There are no ties between Russia, UKIP or Brexit campaign

Russian intelligence is definitely supporting right-wing parties / "the alt right" in the West. I bet a lot of the posts on here are Russian intelligence; they did have like 100 years of experience making propaganda, after all.

I totally support them. Fuck the West. I'd rather live in the Russian Empire and have my kids be white than the Multicultural Islamic Republic of Peace and Social Justice and be forced to participate in state-mandated bull-prepping sessions every week.

>eternal frenchmnen
eternal gaul maybe?

he has ties to way more parties than the FN

but of course none of these movements are dependent on Russia. Like i said, just some coals for the train, maybe an oligarch funding Brexit through a fund or something.

Britain leaving the EU is great news, and i cant imagine that Russia did not support this in any way. A big economy leaving the market that sanctioned the shit out of them? Tories in need of trade partners to verifiy they didnt fuck up? Sounds great for them.

boundless baguette

They're on to us, comrade.

has the time come? can small island be officially accepted as honorary member of butthurt union?

I wouldn't doubt that Putin fully supports the break up of the EU. The EU was shaping up to be a serious problem for the west, the east and the EU itself; hopefully it will slowly disintegrate now and we can move on to worrying about the next malevolent authoritarian political entity.

desu you're kinda butthurt over other countries being butthurt :^)

I don't think he wants a total destruct of the EU, but he certainly wants it to stop pushing ever eastwards as a tool for the Americans.

If you had said 50 years ago that the Ukraine wanted to be part of some intragovernmental European Superstate both the capitalist West and the Communist East would laugh at you.

Most of these Eastern European shitholes just aren't worth the trouble.

no, putin is actually pissed at brexit because he was using north sea oil to launder dirty money

EU is the political elite. Tell him he should be happy he won't be a part of the fourth reich, like us.

It's not like both countries have access to large bodies of water or anything.

Yeah, the Baltic is a very nice place to trade through, with all those danish islands blocking the way for large ships.
And the White sea is even better thanks to it being frozen all the fucking time.

Did you forget about Königsberg? Also I'm not sure how long the Baltics will exist anymore, you guys are the cannon fodder's cannon fodder as far as NATO is concerned.

Excuse me?
Karaliaučius isn't even a fucking issue here, the largest port in the Baltic is in St. Petersburg, the Kaliningrad oblast is just a meme.

The UK people don't have Putin on their daily minds, user. You probably haven't had a russiaphones and russiaphile divide that continues for more than a century.

No. Putin's not interested in breaking up the EU, he just wants to keep a buffer between Russia and NATO. Meanwhile we're one of the strongest intelligence countries in the world and could easily detect Russian attempts to try and draw us away for their own interests.

So why are you all in a union if you hate eachother again

eternal krautz genocide when?

Do Europeans really buy the kike propaganda that Putin is a "threat to world peace"?

Your realise that if you hate Putin you're buying into the EU narrative. I'm not saying he's flawless and that Russia isn't flawed but it's the most good goy position to hold. Hating your fellow whites and hating Russia because of some irrelevant shit in Ukraine instead of caring about the fact that the European elites are currently trying to genocide the white race.

The Cold War is over, there's no reason to not engage with Russia. Only kikes and cucked faggots think Russia is le bad guy.

Market instability is the last thing he needs right now though

Another thread was talking about Putin getting some info on princess Diana's death, according to him it was on behalf of the British Royal family carried out by some M16 agents. maybe this fits in somehow?

t. Russian who can't fucking read

>Muh pooteen
Sounds like your Dad must eats all the shit the western kike media throws at him

>russia
>white
t. useful idiot

The great game is never over.

It's probably just a distraction so Putin can take the Ukraine all the way to Kiev this summer

To stop krauts from going TOTALEN KRIEG by interlacing their economy etc. to the rest of Europe and thereby make war too costly for them.

>if you hate russia, you must also love white genocide
>there are no other options
Classic vatnik shill tactics, I've seen the same thing used all the time