So how fucked is Canada? Canadabros are pretty alright, how is this fucking you guys over for the future?

So how fucked is Canada? Canadabros are pretty alright, how is this fucking you guys over for the future?

It's only for visitors r-right?

I dont think so, friend.

How long until this faggot dies from an """""""accident"""""""?

>he didn't even legalize weed yet
Holy shit this guy has to be one of the most pathetic political figures in recent history.

Also hoping Trump gets elected in November even more now, so we don't have to deal with Mexicans going through the U.S to reach their """promised land""". They either gotta take a flight or swim there.

JUSTin Trudeau

I second this question

Justin knows that Canada's economy needs some of that cheap illegal labor.

Yes. Visitors who will never leave. It's like who a nigger will borrow your TV without asking and never return it.

The bonus is that they'll probably kill one of your children while driving drunk, too. Enjoy!

Does the anchor baby trick work in Canada?
>Treat pregnant wife to vacation in Canada
>Ayyy caramba

I propose we provide trains at the mexican border that take mexicans to Canada.

This guy is an embarrassment, do you know what his approval rating is over there?

Apparently its 48% approval rating

This guy must be a fucking leftist shill.

>Canada this, Canada that
Fuck everyone on this board

We Mexicans are the ones getting screwed on

Canada is a liberal shithole full of liberal twats

Mexicans are more worried about this than the pussy ass Canadians

Fuck this place

The fuck you on about? How about you stop complaining about everywhere else and fix your cartel ridden country?

People like Trudeau never die of accidents, only those who are threatening the elite do.

Our cartel problems are a thing of the past

We are doing absolutely great these days

Not a single Mexican wants to go up there to the liberal shithole that is Canada

Fuck Canada and its people

well I'm sorry, but you have to go up north now

They arent forcing you to go there. I dont see the issue, so dont go.

1. do mexicans even give 2 shits about coming to canada?
2. even if they did, how would illegals manage to make it over?
3. trudeau is retarded

Harper already brought in enough legal slaves to fuck our economy. Visaless Mexicans won't do much
the Chinese have already been doing that for years

Too bad. I hope you guys figure a way o get rid of this fucker
I can't stand him and I don't even live there

1 Do Mexicans want to come to a first world country?
2 plane tickets are cheap these days
3 yes

Fuck you mexicunt. I hope to see your entire country swallowed into the depths of hell one day.

December 1th? He is pretty much saying, "don't worry taco bros, once big bad Trump wins in burgerland, daddy Trudeau will welcome you with open arms, here, you can fuck my wife too". How Canada can still stand on its own, after trying to destroy its national identity for the past 30 years?

My issue is that people on this board are assuming that we, Mexicans, plan on infesting the liberal shithole called Canada

Canada can suck a big one for all I care

>being this butthurt

Any third world shithole can elect a commie or a retard like Trump, but only Canada and Germany are advanced enough to elect a liberal government.

Asians and natives run the crime here, and what little is left the nigs pick up.

Pretty sure the Filipinos have any of the jobs they would want to do.

They would be bored as fuck up here.

>Pretty sure the Filipinos have any of the jobs they would want to do.
this. Harper's "temporary" foreign workers are already doing the jobs that illegals do in the states

So is he just doing this to look like a good guy for the media?

Keep on dreaming, Jethro.

By the way, do you know the country with the biggest American diaspora in the world?

I known you don't, son I'll tell you: it's Mexico

How are mexicans even going to get over here

Finally, now we can concentrate on our problems now.

I would assume boats or planes?

Why would he dissapear? He's doing the jews' bidding. He's exceptionally useful to have around.

My issue is that people on this board are assuming that we, Canadians, care that you will infest our shithole.

Mexico can accept my offer of felatio ;-)

pretty much, he's just trying to be the anti-Trump. Literally nothing of importance will come of this, good or bad, just like everything else he does it's just posing for the cameras

I imagine those legal immigrants that got their Canadian hard-earned citizenship hating on Justin right now.

The same way the 2 million Canadians that visited my country last year came in: through a fucking plane.

Yeah but I'm sure you realize how massive the egos on these white liberals are. They assume that you're some poor child in need of glorious white society in order to save you. It's so deeply ingrained in them that you're inferior that they can't be reasoned away from it.

It's a strange world when the whites who tell you to stay in Mexico and fuck yourselves are the non-racists.

It's like he's asking for more crime to enter his country.

Am I retarded for thinking so...? Does he think the cartels won't take advantage of this..?

What's the point of lifting the visa requirements..?

What benefit does Canada receive from visa-free travel for spics?

Is this the weedman just ensuring his supply is maintained?

Absolutely.
Trudeau is text book politician snake.
Watch his promises get pissed on by his self.
He wants his name to be part of n.W. o. / globalism

But they do. No Mexican wants to stay in the shithole that is Mexico unless they already made their millions selling drugs to Americans. Its why you fucks keep coming here.

> leftist cucks from the netherlands moved to canada after our referendum
> leftist cucks will move from the uk to canada after brexit
> leftist cucks will move from us to canada once trump is president

must suck to be canadian now, remove the weed man

Canada leads the way in tolerance and diversity once again. In years to come people will look back at Trudeau as the man who broke now ground in creating successful multicultural societies not based on butthurt, beta uprisings, small penises, or virginity.

There's a part of the agreement that addresses if a bunch of Mexicans flood the asylum process with fake claims like when harper was pm.

So let me get this straight you hate them because they are libs right?

How do you feel about the ones who claim to be proud of being mexican but fled to america?

This ride.

Please stop.

Oh canada, you have made a grave mistake.

Won't change much.

Reminder that there's a giant country between Canada and Mexico.

how the fuck can they even afford a plane ticket, let alone the living expenses of living in canada. it's not like there's already a thriving mexican community here for them to latch on to

L M A O
M
A
O

Jesus fuck. The security on the northern border is even more laughable than at the site of the future Wall of Trump. All this is going to do is make the northern states overrun with spics just like the southern.

If you guys are so good in mexico then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Honestly, this wont harm us too badly. We don't have that many jobs to fill in the first place since our economy is not nearly as strong as the United States. combined with Europes ever opening policy on foreigners there is actually little incentive for choosing us over other developed nations. Mexico will likely continue trying to flood into America since it is closer/better, only now they have two different borders to choose from.

Yeah, that and it's hard to survive -40 winters.

What, are they all going to move to Newfoundland? Yeah right. Winter is a blizzard, and the summers are still cold.

It is history repeating, big hint, the underground rail road, except this time it will be Trump America and we will be taking in beaners instead of nogs...
Looks like a great future prediction for you.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA YOU DUMBSHITS

>Won't harm us
>Not enough jobs as it is

Oh, user.

No surprises. His old man opened the multi-culti doorway (and sealed the doom of the Québecois - the multicultural group he should have been looking out for)

You are all so quick to change your argument the moment a Mexican comes and tells you that we don't give a flying damn about going to Canada, let alone, live there.

Fuck off you retards

I have a bad feeling we are going to elect queen bitch and run down the path to fuck city too.

We have 0 jobs and high unemployment yet migrants keep streaming into the EU. You're even more naive than le weedman

Actually enforce your immigration rules for once

Like we do

Until then, enjoy our trash

No shit you don't care about Canada, it doesn't border you guys and is way too far away, and has less than a fraction to offer compared to the US.

what do you think of american mexicans who are so proud to be from there but dont move back if its so great, i wanna know, from a mexican person living there which is you

Canada is full of post industrial towns and cities full out of work whites on pills. Lots of New Hampshire type situations.
This will cause a worse heroin epidemic than the US is experiencing.

he's virtue signaling with his political power and doesn't know any better

>Trump wins
>DUDE WEED MAN allows illegal Mexicans into Canada
>Mexicans come from Canadian southern border to invade
>They take low wage jobs and commit crimes
>Fat Cucks that can work low wage jobs quit and get gibsmedat
>Mexicans cause chaos with unlimited drugs flowing in
>Canada goes 18 trillion in debt
>A FUCKING LEAF version of Trump becomes popular
>Builds wall on southern border
>Deport Mexicans
>DUDE WEED MAN LMAO gets executed for crimes against Canada
>Live happily ever after

The difference being that there is a whole other country between us and mexicans that is not only better for them (more mexicans already [ingrained culture], better economic incentives [our welfare actually sucks when it comes to monetary amounts given comparatively], american propaganda about the american dream still thrives in the minds of idiots)

>literally niggers who latch onto any identity because they have none but the color of their skin

Lived in Mexico myself and I can assure you there are plenty of people out there that would go to live in Canada in a matter of seconds if they are given the chance to do so. Cuck Trudeau is giving the exactly what they wanted.

with this agreement we're going to be sending our immigration officials to each others airports and shit

Trudeau will live a long and fruitful life, and he will be re-elected once more to the same position.

So has the Kikecy foretold.

STOP COMING PACO WE'RE TRYING OK

No such thing as "american-mexicans"

If they were born in the US they are Americans, as simple as that

That they are proud of their ancestry is a thing that doesn't interest me

We probably hate those animals more than you do

I didn't vote for him

The visa requirement was only introduced in 2009, and Mexicans weren't a problem before that anyways. It's literally nothing.

It just denotes our ethnicity.
White people love to ask what country you're from if you're brown.

some of em are immigrants, not born here. See california.

DUDE WEED! AYY LMAO

do you think american mexicans will leave as well?

canada's a really nice place

please don't ruin it

>no such thing as mexican americans
>between 10-30mil illegals

man, you really are retarded. what makes you think that there won't be any mexican-canadians within the next year?

Yeah? There's a continent between us and those who come here.

No

Trudeau will be flying them in on your dollar

>No such thing as "american-mexicans"

You're a fucking idiot

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO USE OUR SPICS FOR CHEAP LABOR TO PICK FRUITS AND MAKE OUR BURRITOS.

THEY BELONG TO US. THEY ARE OUR SPICS.

FUCK OFF LEAF FAGGOTS.

What about the cultural aspects of having more Latin-based language catholic speakers in a country with a strong historical minority of Catholic French speakers?
Most of the Irish Canadians save in Newfoundland are French speakers because of their Catholic faith. So it's more likely that Mexican kids will attend French schools, just because Spanish is much closer to French than to English.

Nice

so they will get a ticket and go to Canada and then cross over down to the US. We can't make a wall that fucking big. What a cocksucker

If any of them come from the northern border into the United States, it should be viewed as a hostile takeover and an act of war by Canada.

USA plz invade us and remove this fucker

JUST

The fact that Canadians visit my country more than Mexicans visit yours?

There's already a Mexican-Canadian on the international board, and guess what? He's a huge fucking faggot

you are so deluded. who told you these lies?

Weed man wouldnt do anything to stop a raging forrest fire from burning down his country. What makes you think he'll do something to fix spic troubles?