>Finland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week

TOP KEK SWEDISH PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Finns are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Finland is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you faggot swedes got to say about it?

Any swedes dare to comment? Too afraid?

Allah Akbar

dude weed lmao

I just read this in a 12 year-old mongolian accent

as you should :D

>us Finns are itching for a war with Sweden
no we are not and there is barely anything worth taking in sweden, maybe the very north which isnt completely lost culturally yet

>Finland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Finns are ITCHING for a war with the US. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of US soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY american pig shit they see. When Finland is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Thanks for the laugh spurdo

Repressed anger from when we dominated you and you had to get ruski to save you?

Hm well we dont have anyone who wants to fight for Sweden so its not much of a fight really

k.

Bro c'mon burgers are stupid and while tactically you'd be playing chess and they'd be playing battleships. They have an armed forces that could take on the whole of Europe with all that equipment.

We train every day with our attack scooters praying for a European war.

Hmm since the nordic genes in finland are basically the same as us swedes I'm guessing you're some kind of mongrel.
Real nordic nationalists don't care for only their flag but for the scandinavian people as a whole.
Have fun being a russian colony if you want to separate!

You are welcome for us civilizing you and saving you during winter war.

drink your kossu already pekka... and calm down...

finland is not a part of scandinavia

Yes we are. It's been too long since we had a good war

Yeah but with 300'000 finnish-swedes we should get some clay and you can have fun with the ruskies.

I know I'm economically inferior to you guys. But I would love to see you muslims fight. Oh how I wish for a massive swedish street riot.

Some Swedish women are tough as fuck I'm afraid they would wreck Finnish army even if Swedish men would surrender and greet us with their naked bottoms

Raping their women is not something special - not raping them would be much more atrocious.

RARE

Let it be noted that I was here

LOL stay ass-blasted Mongol.

Hey faggot we founded your country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)

America would be nothing without the Delaware Finns who formed the nucleus of the early nation

Just don't take my vape

/\\/

Do it pls. t.Vasa

if it wherent for swedes ocupying you in the medieval era you would have been ocupied by ruskiess much earlier and you would have ended up like the karelians, ingrians, votes and vepsians.
ungratefull niggers

Good luck.

t. Fenno-Swede

If we were invaded there would be protests, because we would be bigoted to not let everyone into our country.

Bring it on mongol scum

Kek.

>take on biggest military in the entire world
>O..okay.

Swedish hate thread, then?

This is embarrassing
I'm so sorry you had to see this

i havent read this one in awhile

>since the nordic genes in finland are basically the same as us swedes
But they're not though.

It's ok Fingrol, it'll all be ok.

REMOVE EUROPEAN SCUM!!

SCANDINAVIA FOR MONGOLS!!!

lucky nigger

SWEDEN YES

how is this "sweden yes"

>Wanting to be dominated by women

One man actually capable to fight in winter? That is cute.