Anyone else here medicate with marijuana? I like marijuana with high THC. It's good for any anxiety...

Anyone else here medicate with marijuana? I like marijuana with high THC. It's good for any anxiety, paranoia or depression that comes about.

Prescription pills just fuck me right up. Marijuana is the only medication I need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNMuIPsz6lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suffer from insomnia, cannabis really helps me overcome it and sleep.

I just smoke half a small jay before bed and I'll be sleeping in 15 min.

Good shit, I will never stop being mad about its legal status.

Yeah I medicate at night, so I can function during the day and not be impaired for daily tasks.

Same here, hurt my back in the military and can't stay asleep. 3-4 hits off a small bowl and I sleep like a baby. The pills the VA gives me are garbage and make me feel hungover in the morning.

I have not committed any acts of violence since moving back in with my parents, withdrawing from the world and smoking weed and playing video games every waking moment.

I spent most of age 12-37 in various penitentiaries and correctional facilities. I have not gotten in any trouble at all since I started smoking weed regularly.

I have like this anger switch, I am not even sure what sets it off. It does not appear to exist when I smoke up.

Yeah I have it as well. It's called intermittent explosive disorder. I don't break things and behave violently if I medicate.

>High THC
>Good for paranoia and anxiety

Indeed it is.

Yeah but not for medication :^)

That's fine too, as long as you don't become couch locked when the sun is out, and you be active.

^^^
Well said.

It's not excuse to be a lazy piece of shit.

degenerate.

FacebookTHumbs UP.jpg

marijuana >>> pills

I have a card for treating hypo mania so I can sleep. Just don't be degenerate stoner idiot.

Weed doesn't make you lazy.
It just makes you realize that some things are not worth the fucking effort.

I can do anything stoned that I can normally do while sober.

Different strokes for different folks.

I bet you drink alcohol

>start smoking weed
>start spinning with tobacco for maximum yields
>get heavily into habit
>fucked

feels bad man

I wish I could smoke marijuana.

I have depression but I take SSRIs for it. No idea why I bother desu

It has the opposite effect on me. I occasionally smoke but every time it makes me anxious, paranoid, and depressed. I'm not even memeing it's just what it does to me.

I keep a little around to smoke occasionally when I have a bad hangover or need to sleep or something. I used to smoke a lot but not anymore.

isnt weed like crazy expensive in australia?

I'd love to get my card, but the government doesnt allow me to own guns if I do...I'm arizonan...Guns are who we are

Had this aswell and Realized way too late that it's Not for me.

I'm jealous as fuck at people who can just smoke and chill and do stuff.

>late 90s, be 17, no friends, no gf, failing classes
>be 18, start smoking weed daily
>suddenly have beautiful gf, lots of friends, good grades
>start university, sit home all day to smoke weed
>5 yrs later engineer's diploma
>start working in office, can't smoke weed, they kick me out
>find home office job, can smoke weed
>get promotion after promotion
>2016 get weed from pharmacy

People who turn full potatoe when smoking were lazy beforehand. Also depends what kinda stuff you smoke. When im home alone in the evening i smoke some really strong stuff to lock myself infront of a good movie, book or vidya.
Outside and during weekends when im out and about in the summer i tend to smoke smaller joints with pretty standard weed.
Weed has gotten so strong that its hardly a background substance anymore.

pretty good climate to grow yourself actually. got to work with it a bit and have a decent setup but i imagine you can grow some really nice stuff with australian soil.

>isnt everything crazy expensive in the land down unda

Fucking degenerate nigger scum

weed from the pharmacy, in germany. nice made up story mr. hauptschulabschluss.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNMuIPsz6lE

Damn I hate being sober, I’m a smoker
Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water
We can’t spell sober
Ballout roll up, when we roll up bitches be on us
All the hoes they love smoking, and love drinking
Anti-sober, for no reason
Cause we can’t spell sober
Ya know us, we smoke strong bruh
Watch me roll up
Cause I can’t spell sober

What branch

you aren't decriminalized? then just smoke and don't tell anyone just like the cops do

>weed
>good for paranoia

Probably the only drug that is cheap, you can grow it anywhere here in the open or set up a hydro lab yourself inside and get a slap on the wrist if they ever find a few plants.

Cocaine and shit but your looking at like $250,000 a kilo. And that's wholesale price.

big pharma is fucckked anyway,

they got the new shit, a 1.5 v lithium battery and a couple strap on probes can get you higher than crack for days

literally 5 bucks worth of parts and instructions on where to place the sensors

when this hits mainstream nobody is ever going to need to buy pills again

I've tried it several times. Makes me extremely anxious, self-conscious and I just sit there analyzing my life and every social mistake I've ever made in the most horrible way possible. I literally become depressed and experience deep anxiety.

Most of my friends who smoke it just become happy, relaxed and stupid.

20$ a gram, 30 for 2, 50 for 3, quart normally 80 but some assholes charge 100, and ounces from a dealer could range from 300-350... thats why people tend to grow them

>Cocaine and shit but your looking at like $250,000 a kilo. And that's wholesale price.

so what you're saying is I should bring massive kilos to Australia in my submarine?

You moron, high THC aggravates anxiety, paranoia, and depression. Find a strain with high CBD instead.

i haven't laughed at a Sup Forums post this hard for months lmao

Same here. It took me forever to realize it just isn't for me. All of my friends smoked and I'd smoke just to fit in. Eventually I just realized it wasn't what I wanted.

Did your meth dealer tell you that?

Ok bill hicks thanks for the quote

>TFW haven't been high in months even though I toke all day everyday.

>tfw gram of kief is 7$ here cuz retards don't know its real worth
feels good man

$2,800 AU a pound. So like $2,000 US a pound.

Definitely.

I have never been violent but when I'm angry I destroy things and myself during it but while high I'm never angry. Upset at most.

250k for a kg are u fucking nuts looool

How.
Either dont smoke for 1-2 months or start making your own edibles and wax.

How do you get the magic back like how it was the first time you ever smoked? The first time I smoked I was fucking tripping it was so good

These days it's just boring no matter how much I smoke. I've taken really long tolerance breaks and it doesn't really help.

Edibles
dabs

But in the end, its never as good as the first time.
except with sex, that just gets better.

>TFW I've been vaping hundreds of $ in wax these last months of not getting high

250$ for a gram without the profit for the dealer / reseller lmfao

No, your looking at about $300 a gram in Sydney, goes up further out you get. Gram is only .7 and lucky to be about .3 or actual coke.

> It's good for any anxiety, paranoia or
depression

it's the other way around reeftard, it causes it.

t. veteran ex-smoker free of depression

Any anons have experience with smoking the Salvia plant? I am thinking of getting some (from Orcshlen's?) but not sure if my "old man" pipe would be good enough to smoke it with.

Yes please lad.

Well then you just overdid it, the rides over for you.
I have never dabbed in my life since its hard to come boy here. I only smoke joints pretty much and i still get high after smoking since im 18, am now 28. Edibles still fuck me up real hard too. maybe you should look into that.
edibles are the strongest effect you can get so im told.

Has anyone else ever gotten visuals from smoking weed? Back when I had a low tolerance it would get me high as shit

lsd is way better though

That's the herb working on your soul. It is the perfect atmosphere for self reflection.

You can't be free unless you are at peace with the decisions you've made in your life. Anxiety is just your defense mechanism. Don't fight it, embrace it. Know and accept that you will never control what happens in your life, and what happens isn't good or bad, it just is. It's a new chapter, nothing more.

It's true, even the thought of a chuff brings on mild anxiety.

t. veteran ex-smoker free of anxiety

Nah, never.
Been smoking for years with huge tolerance breaks.

For intense visuals just do a lot of acid.

The max I took was 5 tabs of 120ug (lab checked acid) and I had some fucking insane visuals.

I had 360 vision with my eyes closed.

well done, you can be proud of yourself. you aquired universal knowledge about the herbal jew

I medicate and use it recreationaly

It helps me with a lot of my stomach and anger issues

>started smoking at 19 when i got to college
>proceeded to become "that guy"
>was in CompSci degree
>completing homework before it was even passed around
>no one wanted to hang out with the stoner kid even though i literally had the best grades in the class (i wanted to help the novice developers learn but they thought i was just a degenerate)
>prof eventually got me a job with a local startup
>stopped being the 420blazeit kid and became an adult that just smokes weed
>5 years later i'm still smoking every day
>i'm still working a job making decent money
>tfw my boss smokes and 4/20 is a company holiday

get on my fucking level nerds

i also literally never touch alchohol

I can't fucking stand the feeling of being drunk, anyone else?

pretty much this

>should probably do dishes and laundry
>hits bong
>fuck it i've got a bowl for cereal and clothes for tomorrow
>play 6 hours of world of tanks

i'd debate thats still lazy
but meh, 2 stond amirite familia?

Lucky bastard.

Nah I don't mean dishes and shit, I always do whatever I hate doing first, so later on I can chill.

What I posted was just a quote from Bill Hicks, a standup comic who was for legalisation.

>should I get up at dawn, go to a job I hate?
Or
>should I get up at noon and learn to play the sitar?

Imagine being stuck in a traffic jam and all you hear is HONKKKK HOOOOONKKKK HINK HONK HOOOONK
>shut up and smoke that
>shit sorry for all the noise, man, I was taking life seriously

You do not believe me?

You can get cannabis from the pharmacy for every disease in Germany. As long as there's no alternative or the alternatives don't work or cause side effects.

Mah nigga

based HungaryMan

I use it to forget the world for a little while my brain is to active and I'm to redpilled to not look at the horror I'm enveloped by without it, and we all need a break from time to time.
OP you should consider taking stronger psychedelics for psychological break through use to get rid of depression
Certain methods of taking DXM which is legal work well.
Will type out if there is interest

niggeredly reasoning for drug use

Me chilling on back porch after big ass hotknife shatter shits
Feels good to be medicated

Baked Sup Forumsack reporting in.

As long as you aren't degenerate about it.

I smoke only when I'm at home, never high on the job.

I self medicate with it, if I smoke a bit too much my paranoia kicks into high gear and worsens my anxiety. If I smoke just the right amount it actually increases my creativity.

Vaping is better, less smell, more "awake" high, better taste, not inhaling smoke.

Do what you do but don't be degenerate about it.

The reason why heis depressed

>Blaze everyday at work
>Out work 90% of my coworkers in speed and quality
Depends on the job I think

>i like to smoke weed and play vidya otherwise i have nervous fits and break my parents' things

have you considered suicide?

DXM is so disorienting and confusing. You feel retarded when you're on it.

I'm all kinds of fucked up, anxiety, sleep apnea, trauma induced tinnitus (work related accident, not my fault), spermadic cyst that can't be removed (constant testicle pain), and maybe other things I'm forgetting.

While I try my best to be fine sober I am never more productive than when I have had a good nights rest, the only way I can ever sleep comfortably is with the aid of cannabis.

I do enjoy the substance and have had no negative effects with my moderate to light use but I do wish I could be at my best without relying on any substance, it can't be helped I guess.

I try my best to hide it as well since I don't want anyone to know about my testicle problems, in addition the stigma surrounding cannabis is obviously something I don't want associated with me. DUDE WEED LMAO

That's depends what you are doing.
If you sit in meditation in the dark while listening to binaural beats after taking in the right view points it can trigger a similar cosmic awareness experience that mushrooms can in correct settings, which is just an experience it's not magic

weed has taught me to calm down. i was getting distracted by everything. stresing myself out over nonsense, just always panicky and worrying about everything. as soon as i started smoking weed it all went away. it changed my life in the sense that my mind has been devoid of random thoughts. i feel much happier now

>different tokes
ftfy

What disease do you have/claim to have? I thought you had to be dying of late-stage leukemia...

the cosmic awareness comes after you realize you have absolutely no control over anything in the universe. and you have to essentially go with the flow.

take some strong mushrooms or dmt etc...people who go into these trips with intense visuals for the first time will try to fight this experience and the visuals. which is when you have a bad trip. just let it happen. it wont kill you and youll feel happy. but you have to trust it and let it take a hold of your existence for the remainder of the trip. were all changing with time and we need to accept it and stop fighting over it. resistance makes things worse.

that's true and what I was trying to put forth,
the whole point of the drugs taking is to advance knowledge to experience like with learning any skill, which think correctly is

If I smoke at night I feel sluggish all day the next day so its not really worth using it anymore.

I have a little sack of the herbal Jew laying around for insomnia. If I can't sleep I take a few drags and drift off to sleeps.

I can definitely say that over using it is a pretty wretched pathetic existence. I smoked 4-5 times a day in high school/college and I can't remember most of it.

smoke weed , tobacco , drink alcohol , take pills .in the movies they look cool , fuck up mind and body , get depression , paranioa , insomnia > smoke weed to medicate .and drink alchool because life sucks .welcome to a junkie life

Lots of people suffer from lack of moderation. This thread was specifically designed, by the Jews, to make you crave marijuana.

Think to yourself: why are there at least 2 threads about marijuana addiction constantly active on Sup Forums? The answer is a cabal that wants you dead.

US Burger Force, Memetic Warfare Division

Aren't you resisting it by escaping reality and being high on drugs, and not facing the universe in front of you?

I like marijuana with high THC. It's good for any anxiety, paranoia

You are a fucking retard, but what can you expect from an Australian

My neuroscience professor says to smoke high CBD low THX weed, you dumb fuck

>You are a fucking retard, but what can you expect from an Australian
You didn't even quote anybody, you subhuman piece of shit.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

>marijuana
>causes death

Choose one, faggot. And what's with this shit that this thread is "designed"?

>The whole world is designed by some entity out to get me!

Seriously, go back to /x/, your containment board.

I had an adnoidectomy from the ENT doc this past week and it has been a little tender trying to get my smoke on. At least I have had a nice little break though just fuck my shit up senpai

I use it to treat my chronic fatigue syndrome, only thing that has ever worked.

I am super high energy. Have a hard time sleeping. My appetite will be non existent for 12 hours straight then hit me like a train. I might shit 3 times in a day then go 3 days without taking a shit. I get somewhat obsessive with things to the point i end up watching an entire season of a 22 episode show in a single day or skip a night of sleep because i am trying to get the timings on my ram just perfect....

Until i start smoking weed again. If i am smoking a bit of weed daily, all my problems disappear and i am indistinguishable from a normal person.I eat 3 times a day, fall asleep at 11:10pm and shit at 7:30am every morning.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.