So now we have an independance day how do we celebrate it next year?

how do the yanks do theirs? throw a box of tetleys tea in the harbour or somert?

should we just get pissed and light fireworks and eat fish and chips?

Burn an effigy of Claude Junker inside a giant wicker man?

We generally drink a lot of beer, do a lot of grilling, shoot a lot of guns, and set off fireworks.

With union jacks flying everywhere. So much that even the local ninja clans are forced to wear the colors of INDEPENDENCE

We grill, get drunk, light fireworks and shoot guns.

Personally it's my favorite holiday besides Christmas. On the night of the 4th all you hear is bangs and booms. It's really cool

post your 4th of july plinker

that handle is tiny but i like the markings on it though and the mother of pearl.

>built in my hometown

farrage is gonna get a HUGE surge in votes come election IF boris wins the seat as next tory leader as he has promised to call a early general election if he is picked.

if farrage wins he vows to relax gun laws.

i can taste the freedom already

You should be ashamed of yourself.

is that a drum feed?

Play "Rule Britannia" over a large speaker set in the streets of London while wearing nothing but a flag.

When the thought police arrive, tell them that someone down the street has an arsenal of butter knives. The police wont be able to resist.

No, He bought a shitty promag jamomatic 50 shot squirrel fucker 2000.

If you guys get your guns back I would weep with joy.

Don't the English like to burn things (Dresden). Burn effigies of junkers, schultz and merkel.

we do this daily anyway

I'd be ok with this

You drive over to the next state where fireworks are legal and buy a lot of them. Stick a PVC pipe into a 5 gallon bucket and fill it with cement. Now you can light them off.

Throw a big block party with tons of food and lots of alcohol, children running around, everybody having a good time. This is to be done where you have a pool and lots of land for the kids to run around, set up a net or whatever for games, lots of lawn chairs etc. Grills. More secretive places where the kids can sneak in various kinds of substance abuse among themselves.

Then at night you break out the fireworks for the entire neighborhood, because they're nice big ones. And the cops don't bother you because it's Independence Day and they'd rather deal with some nigger who managed to set fire to something or whatever.

Having a big bonfire to sit around and enjoy is also good for end of the night.

I'm going to throw artillery simulators and shoot both of my AR's at the same time in my back yard. Fuck yeah, America. You guys should do something equivalent.

It's pretty easy, I'll break it down for you
>grill hotdogs and hamburgers
>drink lots of cheap beer
>set off dangerous fireworks
>watch the city/township set off even bigger fireworks
>shoot off shotguns in the air

blow up a piece of ireland, then claim it as britain.

Usually do that on a weekly basis. Except the fireworks

You do the most British things you can as extravagant as you can do it.

In the US we shoot guns, shoot fire works, drink a fuck ton, eat lots of burgers, blast patriotic music, wear as much red/white/blue as possible, and if you are lucky eat some cake that's made to look like our flag.

Going off the yanks, we can do this lads

>fish n chips
>drink cider in small plastic cups (like the yanks)
>set off safe and controlled fireworks with full PPE and safety assessments carried out
>shoot airguns into the air

sounds pretty fun this desu, i think this independence day is going to be well alright.

Fireworks Baby! WOO!

You might consider hiring a concert band to play some concertos as well. I forgot to mention the part where it's expected to set up a sound system and have somebody with a bit of DJ sense to select good party music.

an evening of fireworks after a day of drinking british beer and enjoying british foods. +10 if you have a culture of cooking meats outside that you can do all day with friends and family before the fireworks while drinking.
Also, just wearing and doing everything that is remotely culturally british. So, you'd tea the fuck up come the afternoon, make a big fruity pimms cup, drink some britbongbooze, play some footy, etc.

I know soccer ball is over in the summer but you guys should play some sports.

A lot of people go to baseball games on July 4th

>shooting anything into the air
m8..
No, you go to a range or head to the countryside to shoot cans or hunt.

for how many years? until complete?

>independant

Youre 51st state now, your OP is proof of this.

medium-rare

But Brits dont have snaks op
how about a badger

Every year. So you can't blow it up completely, but you could make a bombing range of it.

Which reminds me. You probably should also have the Queen hold a parade in full regalia, make a televised speech, and have spitfires and such try to tour around as much of the country as is practical.

Like when Christmas comes around, the local fire department sends a big fire truck around running the sirens and honking the horns, and there's Santa Claus handing out free candy canes to the children. You know, just fun things like that.

we wear any american flag / patriotic apparel we have.

we do a lot of grilling of hamburgers and hot dogs, or any other uniquely american food

fireworks

I fucking love the fourth of July

Since when did we not have snakes?

You have never seen an Adder right? Found in southern England and is the UK's only poisonous snake.

You can also make up cool British things to do.

Like for instance have a bunch of your national celebrities jump into Jags and drift around Big Ben for a few laps until the Queen's parade gets there, and then have her yank on a rope or something to cause it to bong out tea time, and all of the Anglican churches can start ringing the the church bells at the same time.

The only limit is the imagination.

Typically we will have a big cookout with friends and family. This will go on until after sunset when we will either:
1. Set off our own fireworks
2. Go see the local fireworks show which even the most podunk little town will have somewhere.

Make sure your fireworks license is valid

Baby steps bong brother, baby steps.

as long as it's white cider and the airguns are two-toned.. sounds gr8

they do, they have annual riots so there's a good opportunity.

Venomous.

We already burn effigies on Guy Fawkes night. Not really ideal to do it two times in one year.

oh, oh, and then you can monetize it by selling special edition independence themed tea all covered in your flag for everybody to sip, and then the BBC can cut to footage of Dinorwig Power Station or whatever cranking into action to keep up with everybody turning their kettles on.

>not drinking cider from a fountain