What county will trigger WW3 and when?

What county will trigger WW3 and when?

you cucks probably

Always Cuckmany

probably France again, like the last two times

Mother Base.

German "diplomacy" will desu

cuckmany as usual

It's going to be triggered by Sup Forumsonyland in the next five years. The result will be a massive defeat for the Sup Forumsony and a new set of global rules concerning virginity, faggotry, retardation, and imageboard autists.

Chink, they have heart made out of glass.

Religion.

this
deus vult

the german caliphate

I read that book in three languages and I still do not fucking understand that stupid quote.

What the fuck does he mean by it?

>if I fart once, I will never fart again
>if I fart twice, I will surely fart for the third time

What mate what

The Philippines

Here's Paulo Niggerio for you:
>drop acid
>start writing whatever the hell's on your mind
>pack it up into a book
>slap one quote which sounds kinda smart on the front page
>print
>???
>profit

Russia. They are close to complete there maskirovka.

England out eu pissed. France shaken by russian financed nazi groups.
East eu pitched witch hate against west eu. Erdogan for sure thinking to switch sides to russia thanks to ouer retardet eu politicians.

America doing its thing in asia.

Perfect moment to strike.

I guess multipel terror attacks will happen simultanosly in eu and parelize us.

Russia marches in ukraine towards kiew.
Nato responds delayed and gets fuckt.

Russia fucks poland and claims east eu maybe tryes to move as far as posibel to the west.

Think about the whole "history repeats itself" mantra.

Let's say a great genocide happens in human history. First one of its kind and we learn from it.

We make sure it never happens again.
But if we don't learn from it...

It happens again.
History is doomed to repeat itself.

This, russia wants the ussr back, staring with the eastern bloc
if dub.s its this winter

Sure, but how is that fucking quote worth millions and used on a beatselling book?

It's a bullshit quote only applicable to certain events.

Like EU is not becoming more totalitarian than USSR, I don't care.

That wouldn't start WW3 because the EU is a non nuclear nation.

Once France leaves the Russians would/could strike and the west will likely allow it.

You faggots as always, its already underway.

Fuck you. Its always a slav starting world genozid.

Well germany is limited armed with us nukes.italy has some too But no icbms. Thats all in france. The only nation in europe with real fiere power thermo nuclear weapons.

probably murica
dont know how or when or why but they will

my prediction is as follows
>Hilary becomes pres in 2016 of US thanks to whatever shady new world order bullshit she belongs to
>"Muslim" attacks both staged by govt and real continue in the United States, to further push the nation divided agenda using gun toting republicans and full blown liberals against eachother over media
>Hilary finds a reason to go to war with either Iran or "ISIS" to combat these aggressors
>Russia doesn't take kindly to us aggressing against Iran, and Israel jumps in to our side as a chance to rid the world of muslim powers
>Britain, now gone from EU, will probably sit this one out, while we (US), Russia, Iran, and Israel engage in intense naval control missions
>eventually either Israel or the US will provoke an attack, which we've done many times in the last decades of history
>WW3 has now begun

Americans having nukes in your nation does not equate to your nations having nukes.

We will, like every other world war.

Australia, this year, cunt.

> mfw they claim Berlin and literally no one gives a fuck

also sadly this

My money is on Australia.

When India becomes world super power by 2020, and they get have enough of your bants shit is going DOWN.

Germany. It's always Germany. Some time in the 2020s

The Trident Nuclear system in Britain is supplied by the US... same same

Islam aka. Germany

Russia with their faulty aging radar system which they only can afford to run about 70% of the time. There's been times its malfunctioned or info wasn't shared and it's given false positives about ICBMs and bombers over the North Pole

Not WW3 but the next few wars will be like the last few... civil wars. There will be several coming up soon.

Pakistan is one military coup away from becoming an islamic caliphate with over a 100 nuclear warheads next to POO country with is also armed to the teeth. Poo on poo.

>What county will trigger WW3
We, as always, only your cuktry will be paying the bill afterwards, as always.

>When

President Hillary and the jueden most likely.

China or Vietnam, the South China sea will be the battleground

FINLAND WILL DECLARE WAR ON EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD. WE ARE JUST THAT STRONG

Russia selling atomic weapons to Iran which it uses to nuke Israel. This will trigger pretty much everything and the world is going down.

Turkey, so in other words Merkelmoney.

t. Paulberto Coelhossa

lol this quote is bollocks

That is a pretty good guess. Shit is getting touchy with China jumping on the "america is weak" bandwagon and trying to push Taiwan around. It however would most likely end up as a proxy war.

The best guess of an actual WW3 is Iran having an "incident" and "accidentally" launch a nuke at Israel. WW3 unlike the first 2 will be small in scale and most likely very short

any state that has a self-sustaining military industry as well as the technology to develop hydrogen bombs and the ICBM's to deliver them (not some cheap ass low-yield garbage made from ancient WW2 tech like we see in North Koreas bombs).

in short: USA, Europe, Russia, China (soon)

Los Angeles County, California

The only real problem would come in if Russia or China retaliated/mistook US ICBMs flying over their country to annihilate Iran. Israel would counter with their own nukes, the US would almost certainly launch as well... if it stops there, things wouldnt be too bad. If everyone uncovers their silo's at the same time though... The world ends in a few hours

You forgot one...

I don't have much time but I will tell you exactly what is being planned.

We will have an epidemic that leads to regional powers of the U.S. The economy is split and around this time the European nations will have a tanked economy. China will follow, then Russia who in turn will be forced into seizing Saudi land and eventually attacking Israel which then will use class 1 devices on Russia. Border countries at this point will begin going into full panic mode and effectively set the European lands up for a dark age. The middle east and africa will have a breakdown point, it will be chaotic and even more famine is planned to happen. This is when the US will attempt a Canadian Northern America union which keeps the economy afloat, but only enough for state regulation.

There will be a water shortage and people will die. Medical facilities will have no means to treat patients and not enough medical students will exist either.

This is going to be put into motion in only three years. I highly advise you, even at the professional level to take up a trade and join any branch of the US military. Be warned that you will be required to be chipped like an animal.

Germany. In two years.
Mark my words.
Choose your side.

>I don't have much time but I will tell you exactly what is being planned

)You(

This, my based 8th grade history teacher told me he was afraid for his son who was stationed in Germany. His reasoning was they started the first two world wars there was no reason they wouldn't start the third. I thought he was just paranoid but given current events Mr.Hickman was right again.

but roman empires feel twice

does that mean a new roman empire soon?

Yes it's called the United states of America

He's just trying to be funny.

The first part "Everything that happens once will never happen again" is contradicted by "Everything that happens twice."

It has no deeper meaning, apart from some commentary on things not only happening once - and the foolishness of saying they do.

>soon
It's falling already, you dummy.

Sounds like a great historian.

We didn't start the first world war and saying we did caused the second.. also the second was more like a kidnapping.

You started both. You gave the Austrians the green light and invaded Belgium. Second was is clear as day - you allowed yourselves to be cucked by a megalomaniac who plunged the entire continent into ruin.

"Trying" is thr key word here

Would an all-out land war still be possible despite MAD? I mean Russia invading Poland and then European countries/US declaring war on Russia and having tank battles and shit. Not the "soldiers on holiday" skirmishes.

triggered sjw after trumps victory

>le Germany started WW1 meme
They just thought Austria wanted an excuse to go to war. Besides Russia was already heavily militarizing"oh yeah totally not starting any wars here just building an mobilizing an army of millions right on the border"

Hilary will when she invades Syria to topple Assad. World war 3 will be started over human rights

In John Titors timeline it was Russia attacking the U.S & Europe.

john titor's a pedo who raped his child self

perkele

Austria, probably eu related and they go assassinate someone again and we're in for another one

ww3 will start when they finish building their secret underground home .i have been there and its massive they even have artificial sun light

In France, the two world wars have been in Germany

I mean the EU is the 4th Reich so I wouldn't be surprised

>Taiwan
Topkek the China hate is real.

>three years
They think they're going to last that long, cute.

The only ones instigating shit with major powers are the Americans that keep building shit around Russia.

> austria assassinated anyone

Or germans find out that our gratest allies did steal our gold.

Usa like they did it with south america.
England because they are a bunch off jews.
France. I dont know why they do this but that would be the most hearth braking of all points.

It would be no war for terretory or for money.

Just extermination of all life.

We have acces to biological and chemical weapons and have accses to all 3 nations. Securety knolage so forth.

Nothing you could do to counter it.

Strike teams in strategic postions to counter every act to revert the end.

Rember 3rd time a charm.

Give us ouer gold back you thiefs.

USA. Dunno when

KeK says Chyna & Mexico because the God emperor's superiority is bound to cause controversy

Praise KeK