Leslie Jones outraged over "body shaming"

So... designers are refusing to provide a dress to Leslie Jones for her next Ghostbusters red carpet event..... I wonder why??

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/leslie-jones-bashes-designers-won-dress-article-1.2691978

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ugly bitch cant into body standards
hmm really makes you think

>Doesn't anyone want to stand up and defend this kang goddess??

*bump*

I love it when the fashion industry hits people in the face.

It's like sports.

Like I give a fuck what that ugly ass spear chucker thinks

What the fuck is that thing?

She forgot face shaming.

That...thing

>there is only one race, the human race

This is a real quote from the article

>Fortunately for Jones, her tweet caught the attention of "Project Runway" designer Christian Siriano, who offered his assistance via the use of waving hands emojis.

>"YAAAAAASSSSSS," an ecstatic Jones replied.

the love child of tyler perry and grace jones

Is that what you call it when your dad beats you?

It's not shaming, they just don't have enough bolts of cloth to cover her giant nigra whale body.

Cool so now we get to listen to another abnoxious bitch complain about how an industry run by women is body shaming because of the patriarchy and it's unfair social standards....again.

No. I call that foreplay

Why the fuck does she think she's entitled to them to design a dress for her?

Big fucking shocker, designers don't want to take countless hours of hard fucking work and put it on an ugly model. That's not shaming, it's common fucking sense.
>article describes her as "curvy"
I fucking hate women who use the term cury instead of admitting they are overweight.

A shaved gorilla

WE WUZ MODELS

wew

>Celebrity has a complaint about [thing]

It's a good thing you have wealth that will likely solve your problem in one way or another, even if it's the way you didn't want initially. What a non-controversy.

Even though she had to beg on twitter she still gets a free dress and the designer who stepped in gets even more publicity

hey retard, why are zoo keepers getting paid? they job is to take care of the zoo animals, and right now one of them needs a dress.

Make it leave.

inb4 Gucci, Christian Dior, or whoever virtue signal and give her an expensive beautiful sparkling blue gown that suits her like a fish suits a bicycle

She probably genuinely thinks she's curvy, because there are women who, while on the heavier side, have curves, but that bitch is a blob.

she should be free to roam the wild, not dressed up with makeup for our enjoyment

ASPCA needs to step in on this shit

So then what do you call sports?
America seems fucked desu senpai, but it explains your media.

i first saw this dirtugly cunt chimping out in this commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA

hated her dopey primate face ever since.

So even the designers for fat chicks won't make her a dress? I don't believe that. How much of it is body shaming, and how much of it is a hesitance to be associated with this movie?

fyi this passes as "female" for niggers.

Animal cruelty

SLAY LESLIE

Im black but her mama fucked an ape

There is no fuckin way that woman is full human
Holy shit

wtf when did kenan thompson get a sex change

I don't care either... just drawing attention to the fact that she is using leftist tactics.

>Hideous creature (unfunny) lands a job at SNL (token black).
>Hideous creature (unfunny token black) lands comedic movie roles, including the newly all female "Ghostbusters".
>SNL sucks.
>Movies flop.
>Designers refuse to dress it for future red carpet events.
>Hideous creature runs to mass media with cries of "body shaming", regardless of the fact that these same designers have never before had a problem "dressing" plus sized actresses of all colors.

Truth is, this THING is just uniquely unattractive...

>She can't use the race card so she's pulling one of the newer cards in the leftist deck... the fat shaming card.

jesus christ can we just end cultural marxism already i'm sick of the diversity meme being shoved down our throats

Looks like Project Runway has a Jumbo landing.

/pol told me Harambe was dead.

I am sure the fact she is completely disgusting has nothing to do with it.

Looks like Project Runway has a Jumbo landing soon.

Well hello beautiful

yeah that joke gets funnier if you just repeat it you stupid faggot

Brings this hypocritical cunt to mind...

Damn, even actual gorillas are better looking than she is.

What a disgusting sheboon.

yep

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Looks like Project Runway has a Jumbo landing sometime.

>women

You realize like 80% of fashion designers are jewish homosexuals right?

>Gorilla
>is clearly a chimp

kek ... I think this commercial had a lot to do with it too. WAY too high res for that.....thing.

That's not a gorilla.
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo

that's chimpanzee you fucking burger

This. When you have black women like Lupita Nyong'o who can pull off almost any dress and then the monster in OP comes in asking for a dress, it's quite easy to deny her.

I don't know how it can complain when it got lead roles in both ghost busters and star wars.

Anyone see the commercial of her on TV where she's driving a car? Don't even remember what the product was, but she pulls up beside some dude who is staring at her because she's so ugly and strange looking and she says:
>YA WANT MY NUMBAH?
and he gives her a look of disgust and drives off.

Can't believe she would agree to be in such a highly realistic commercial.

>DOUBLE

Looks like Project Runway has a C-5 Galaxy landing soon.

That... thing is beyond hideous

Why can't she take responsibility for her shit looks

What fucking flag is this shit? Why haven't you been invaded or annexed yet?

Stay off the fucking radar mate, or you cunts are fucked. Delete this.

Looking at this fucking sheboon genuinely makes me sick

Yeah, it's hilarious. His unmistakable look of disgust

because self delusion is easier in a post social-media tolerance signalling world.

Christ I hate this woman so much. She is the most obnoxious woman I've ever seen. She even asked for a circumcised boyfriend on Jimmy Cuckle.

>The curvy 48-year-old is hardly the only celebrity to be turned away by hard-to-please designers.

So, a chimp?

She looks like an Australian abo without the facial hair.

It never occurred to me that she could also be that old.

I guess it's kind of like how if you go to a zoo and look at a gorilla you can't really tell if it's 30 years old or 60 years old.

either that is photo shopped or there's a new sub species of nigger called "locked character"

good god she's self deprecating
maybe it would cost too much from all the fabric it would take LOL
she's fat

Who?

Wait I thought they put her down because she dragged that kid

"Why is this nigger talking to me..?"

this unfunny mong looks like a fucking MESS.

I think she is cute desu. Never understood the Lesley Jones hate. You all know she has a great body and seems really fun to be around.

Wow I didn't know the museum carried live creatures

just some black motherfuckers

Maybe she could borrow a dress from Michelle Obama.

Budget cuts forced them to merge with the local zoo.

she's..er...quite the looker, isn't she.

Not clicking the link but Oh wow what a surprise the bull dike manish brutish black woman can't find a designer who want their work advertised on her giant shapeless body.
Wowee how can no top tier fashion designer not want their dress on a woman who looks like discount Lord of the Rings orc.
Fucking put on a tux like any other she fag and wait for the low ratings for your shitty remake to come in.
This is why no one watches SNL anymore. It's become a soapbox and podium for the cast to air their bullshit on live -- er -- excuse me delayed television.
I feel sorry for Kenan Thompson having to have this ugly beast have to play his wife in every sketch.

>"curvy"

At what point does this become about her being fat? I only see quotes about other celebs who were fat. Maybe they don't give a shit about her and her shit movie?

What the fuck is tolerance signaling?

I swear to god I can't keep up with leftist memes anymore!

So Sup Forums do you think it's a race thang or a lady thang?

>ameridumb education

It's a cute code word for "fat and out of shape piece of shit too delusional to realize they're an eye sore"
Synonymous with: Plus-sized, thick, bodacious, voluptuous, "meat on my/her bones", and "real woman"

This nigga might as well be Noob Saibot

Ruins it for those who actually are curvy, as in flat belly, small waist, hourglass figure, not overweight, just heavy on the assets.

Honestly, I think it's a business thang.

I was ALMOST looking forward to there being a new Ghostbusters movie being released UNTIL I found out that her and the poor man's Tina Fey were going to be in it.

She should wear a football helmet.