youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6-28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/29 @ 8:40AM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/WRre3tKW
> Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.nh.gov/NamesHistory.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2014-03-08/story/fact-check-was-hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second for gas all spics and chinks too
>name one thing thats racist
>one thing

>Trump up one in Maine CD2

Will we FINALLY see their electoral votes split?

Can Trump win Maine or any other New England state?

third for filtered

moshi moshi Trumpu desu~

REEEEEEEEEEEE HIROSHIMA

New Hampshire yes, Maine I'm not sure.

Yes he can.

Guys, I just don't get it. Why would you vote for Trump when you have perhaps the most qualified candidate for President in recent memory running against him? Clinton has been First lady, Secretary of State and Senator for New York and Trump has done NOTHING in public service. he has no idea when it comes to foreign policy or the economy and all you retards wanna help Trump take down the whole country with him.

All but one

Pool bdfo!

bcuz we is attacking a straw dude and not drumpf

Hillary = most qualified career liar and deceiver of the American people. no, thank you

@79166942
I'm here for the memes and the salt.

(You)

sos.nh.gov/NamesHistory.aspx

New Hampshire has more Republicans than Democrats. Trump just needs to turn them out and win independents.

>creating strawmen to knock down

oh Latvia.

Pffft

Yeah well what has Trump done to be even close to as qualified as Clinton is to be President?

>implying Democrats care about qualifications

Remember when you ran a first term senator who did NOTHING against a man who dedicated his life to public service and was a POW?

>tfw we can probably never get another landslide like that again because we are so partisan

and the senator who did nothing beat hillary clinton

Trump's never killed people.

And won?

Looks like Republicans don't care about qualifications, they nominated Trump after all. And Trump did a pretty good job at insulting John McCain so I don't know where you're going with that.

It's funny, you have a hard time turning those two districts because it's hard to click them on the map.

You can click on the lil square to turn it.

But muh first affirmative action president

Next the democrats will run a Hispanic person, then a gay guy, a gay Asian woman and a gay other kin trans Mormon

Would anybody be intrested in political comics from an old HUSTLER mag I have?

Neither has Clinton.

Being part of the system that has failed for so many years is nothing to be proud about.

By 2036 there will be a transabled dragonkin hispanic muslim born in India running for president of the USA.

And Hillary tried pulling the "I-i'm so qualified though!" in the primaries.

The argument is that being "qualified" is irrelevant

Trump is over thirty five, has lived in the US for the past 14 years and is a natural born citizen

Now now, you know better...

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

I'm convinced Democrats are never going to another FUCKING WHITE MALE run again.

So wait, the person you get a person with no political, economic or foreign policy experience to fix the problems with the current system? You really are fucking retarded.

is he anywhere near Clinton's level of experience in manipulating the public for the benefit of Washington insiders and multinational corporations, or being a career crony capitalist? nah, he's what's known as a political outsider - kind of like what was erroneously claimed about Obama in 2008.

as far as the Constitution set up by the founding fathers goes, these are the qualifications to be President:

>No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

that's literally everything. I don't see how spending your entire life as a career politician like Hillary makes you a better president, in fact I imagine it makes you a much worse president in and of itself.

Trump has spent his entire life running and managing his own businesses successfully. if it's just competence you're worried about, there's absolutely no reason to believe that Trump wouldn't be an effective leader.

why are you worried about it anyway, if you live in Australia?

Aren't you?

its called a populist movement
seems to be the latest trend

Heard there is new stuff about Benghazi. Any link?

The globalists are panicking

joe biden or bernie when hillary gets indicted

Goodmorning Trumpgen. Where my /work/ niggas at?

>natural born citizens
probe babies BTFO

in the OP

>legitimitly responding to straya
Why though?

Clinton was a top flight lawyer before she went into politics you dummy.

And I worry about it because if Trump's elected, everyone is fucked.

Where's the Maine poll?

Why is there so much whining over Trump running a bare-bones campaign? I think it's a good example to run on a tight budget, maybe the government can follow suit.

Top lawyer my ass

>top flight

She literally couldn't pass the DC bar exam and had to take the bar exam in Arkansas because it was easier.

Helping

Because he's on the brink of blowing it you idiot

so? Shillary Clinton has been a politician for 43 years. that's a career, hell it's more like a lifetime.

the only people getting "fucked" under a Trump administration will be the non-American multinational corporations making 300 billion in profits instead of the 500 billion they would have made with Clinton. boo hoo

They couldn't beat him calling him a "millionaire asshole", now they're trying to beat him calling him a "poor incompetent".

Pro-tip: It's not gonna work.

Like you said, he's showing the people that you can have fantastic results if you manage well your resources. UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

I'd like to hear you say that when he starts a nuclear war retard

>Top Lawyer

alright dipshit. have fun living in Lala-land where Trump has done anything to suggest that that would happen

Starts a nuclear war by bettering relations with the country with the largest nuclear stockpile? Sounds incoherent and truly bizarre

Says the person backing Hillary "I'll establish a no-fly zone over Syria, antagonizing Russia" Clinton.

Getting banged by Bill does not entail a good presidential candidate.

Hey retard, a meme doesn't qualify as a source.

Media can make people think it
They've done it b4

Explain that to me with a bit more nuance. Only if you're capable of that though.

Hey retard, I didn't realize you had any sources for your claims so I thought we were just shitposting today.

jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2014-03-08/story/fact-check-was-hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation#

Nixon was also extremely qualified yet he was a terrible president.
Fuck off with your "qualifications" shit. Obama and Clinton barely had any.

you haven't explained how nuclear war would occur, so what is there to rebut?

HOLY FUCK,THIS GUY ON FOX CALLING OUT HILLARY AND OBAMA FOR TREASON! NO LIMITATIONS, AS BAD AS MURDER

has the australian cruzmissile turned into a hillshill?

Donald trump fits all descriptions of the Ubermensch and the blonde beast

HHHHHNNNNNG!!

Yes

Why'd you give him away?

He's open to better relations with Russia, and working to cooperate with them to fight world threats like ISIS. But only from a position of strength.

It's always been a hillshill, only now the facade has disappeared

Shut up.

When will Trump drop the treason bomb. Debates ?

hey bitch, even Nixon post-Watergate would be more qualified than Trump.

>get btfo
>s-shut up

looks like someone forgot to bring their A-game

He won't because she hasn't committed treason. Nobody's even arguing that.

I'd say this week, the father of one of the dead just called it out. If theres enough support by those effected he'll start bringing it up in interviews.

Quiet.

Guaranteed, if she refuses to debate him then he will talk about it in his speeches.

But he won't drop it before the DNC. So we can expect to see it in august

>clinton says it's time to move on from benghazi
>white house spokesperson says it's time to move on
I hate these fucking people so much.

>"Australian" Hillary shill stops pretending to back up his "arguments" with facts

well that didn't take very long.

anyway I missed the speeches yesterday, lads. anything new?

Morning trump gen orientation pleb here. Gonna be in liberal trash the next few weeks.
>finish up orientation then go home
>then go to Vegas/ SF to visit family
I should bring my trump hat to SF to see how people react.

Selling access and favours and also putting national security at risk to let your donors see classified information is treason, kike faggot. Youll hang with her.

Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm hmm
>Quiet: On the move.

the Democrats stuffed up, their "Benghazi Report" mentioned Donald Trump 23 times?!?

I just came to those titties. :)

The House Republicans are balless, they basically let the media spin the report into 50000 different directions until people don't even glance at it.

I can only hope people in the Trump campaign are scouring through the report and making talking points out of them.

Has Trump made you guys more self-confident and alpha in general since you start followed him?