Is your dad as redpilled as mine?

Is your dad as redpilled as mine?

How can he be redpilled if his child is a faggot?

I'm happily married buddy. Nice try though EU cuck.

listen here you little toothpaste faggot, you don't ever, EVER, make fun of britbros again. Do you understand me, young man?

>abuse the poor and they will come to your defense
is this what Ireland is like?

This is quite true.
Note too the lack of educated, detail, insight, and originality in the self-congratulatory ideas of this family of faggots. You literally have nothing interesting to say and both like making up speculative bullshit and then congratulating yourselves on your wizard-like sagacity. It's fucking disgusting. You should just buttfuck and circlejerk already!

You're the definition of a pseudo-intellectual and you're projecting hard :)

You're the definition of making shit up and thinking you're cool, then trying to brag on an anonymous imageboard of faggots about how cool you are. Sheesh!

My dad is redpilled on muslims

Your dad is addicted to redpill suppositories

Is your dad a bluepilled cuck? Is that why you're so bitter? Lel

No he's a liberal cocksmoker with 3 investment properties

>implying I have a dad

That is quite conciliatory my good sir

kek my dad is a local Green party politician who has been incredibly butthurt ever since the referendum. Posting 5 statuses per day about how the referendum was invalid because the people were lied to, and we should remain in the European Union. Live in a white middle-class area so everyone under 40 loves him because of his liberalism whereas everyone over 40 hates him because they're more traditional conservatives.

Nigger. Leave dad alone.

Because OP was raised by his mother's husband

Maybe. Once I dropped some coins and he yelled out "Jew scramble!" at me. Apparently that's what they used to call it when he was in school.

>tfw your dad was a Jeb! supporter turned Cruzmissle and now he isn't going to vote for Trump

Is your dad an Australian?

Yeah we are.

Aussies talking about foreign politics is cringeworthy as fuck desu

You don't talk to your dad much, do you?

>Reddit pseudo-intellectualism

No actually, Ive only seen him like twice since 2012

> not stumping hard enough

Did he at least raise you into a man, or are you a low confidence insecure beta?

Well I don't need to post about how "redpilled" he is on the internet for an ego boost so there's that

Trump must win.
It'll mean I have a 100% success rate in my predictions.

Just thought Sup Forums would enjoy seeing my old man support trump as much as I did. You're the one with a chip on your shoulder now and trying to retaliate.

>Just thought Sup Forums would enjoy seeing my old man support trump as much as I did.
You are either a self absorbed faggot or a woman.
Nobody cares, fuck off.

If you don't care, why didn't you sage the thread when you posted?

>If you don't care, why didn't you sage the thread when you posted?
Because sage would mean caring.
Which i don't.

Thanks for the bumps then :)

>Happily married.
To a man, faggot.

Kinda. My dad is in his 80's, so he likes safe republicans like Kasich. But he knows whats going on. My folks actually won't have conversations about this shit over the phone - only in person. He told me this: "I don't envy you kiddo. I'll be dead soon, but you'll have to live through what's coming".

your father is just a sheep, your problems are internal and you'll realize that soon