Why are his speech patterns so simplistic? Is he actually a retard, or does he just know his base are retards?

Why are his speech patterns so simplistic? Is he actually a retard, or does he just know his base are retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=lUH4RzAofv8
youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The majority of people will always be average or below average intelligence. Pandering to the smart is just dumb

It's so Cletus and Jim Bob, the only actually people voting for him, can understand what hes saying.

because the solution to problems usa are having are retardly simple.

Using long worse for the sake of it is not a virtue. Speaking simply and clearly is.

Note how stupid the average person is - now realise that half of the people are stupider than him again. Trump knows this.

Yes good goy, being dumb is a good thing.

Both.

Spoiled brats who have never known the meaning of hard work have no reason to learn to do much of anything.

Look at his older interviews, he's very eloquent. I think he just panders to whoever his audience is, while Hillary just reads a speech from a teleprompter written by 50 people.

Trump, behind the scenes, may be a brilliant guy and I wish he portrayed that a bit more in the MSM because the Left is literally going full sail on him as being this big buffoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U

Lrn2read m8

There's quotes about this somewhere, but its a well known fact that the most intelligent speaker often does not seem as interesting as someone who uses simple and relatable ideas and phrases.

You're not very smart are you?

did you really say 'speech patterns'? you autistic fuck :D

something something Idiocracy

something something fag talk

The mental gymnastics you guys will perform for your little boy candidate is truly astonishing.

So he appeals to the dumb people and they actually understand him

Are you stupid

The majority of people will always have average intelligence, as that is how averages work.

Its not just his audience, the entire political and medial establishments are dumbed down, everything has to be a 10 second commercial. No one has the attention span anymore to listen to old men sitting down and actually talk. Like the hitchens or dawking.

This.
I think OP should go back to Rddit. They like overusing long words there.

Sweden hit the nail on the head.

>Speaking simply and clearly is.

this is not what trump does. he rambles, repeats himself, and contradicts himself, sometimes in the same sentence.

They all sound dumb without a teleprompter.

>The mental gymnastics you guys will perform for your little boy candidate is truly astonishing.

>$0.05 shekels have been deposited into your (((Chase))) account from Hillary for America Inc.

Thanks you racist

Because you're not very smart.

You're not very smart, you're not. You're not very smart.

Aaaaaand, so, here's the story folks. He's not very smart and we need to stop being stupid and be the smart people again. We need to do it. We need to be the smart, smart people.

We have to do it, folks!

But you get the point of what he's saying

Fucking damn Swede.

If you want some good Conservative talk, watch William J Buckley vids, such as these:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUH4RzAofv8

youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8

He knows what he's doing and he knows what works and what doesn't

Did you see the recent Dallas rally? It was completely off the rails half the time.

>tfw brexit has caused/pol/ to be flooded with people from other boards ie reddit
Will they leave soon or are we fucked?

Fuck outta here Hindu proxy shill.

Correct The Record is out on the hunt today.

Because smart people don't need bullshit slogans.

Anything can be said so a child can understand.

Anything.

So do it.

>multi billionaire
>self made
>hurrr, is he actually retarded guys!

if i went and made a speech about advanced mathematics would you remember what i said? no, you would not because you're dumb.

(you)

Anyone who thinks Trump is dumb is a fucking moron.

I know a few people like Trump in real life, they don't fuck around and get shit done.

He's from Brooklyn and you can tell has good humor and is one of "the boys" even though he's rich as fuck.

>he just know his base are retards
yep this is it

Because his message is simple and pure. It doesn't need to be wrapped in clever wording or be straight out lies to appeal to his public.

Why is everyone so fucking obssessed with His stance on race relations and other pc bullshit? He's trying to be president to rebuild america financially and politically, why is this never fucking talked about?

>Because his message is simple and pure. It doesn't need to be wrapped in clever wording or be straight out lies to appeal to his public.

Gook with the solid rebuttal.

Seriously, I had to give a presentation about a big, multifaceted situation and my analysis thereof. I had about 8 slides, and each one was like maybe five bullet points, just text, no pictures. Basically just reminders for myself of what to talk about.

I rambled and improvised my way through the whole thing, citing details only anecdotally as they sprang to mind. I got emails afterward telling me that was the most insightful and understandable presentation they'd seen in a while.

Trump knows what he's doing.

You realize he created internet so you should thank him for being able to post on Sup Forums

>Why is everyone so fucking obssessed with His stance on race relations and other pc bullshit? He's trying to be president to rebuild america financially and politically, why is this never fucking talked about?

Because Obongo and people like Merkel and Trudaeu have cucked this world so much that it's going to take someone like Trump to uncuck it.

It's been a painful ride for the Left this past year, but they will slowly accept.

It sucks that it has to be done this way, but it has to be done.

Pic related.

When running for President, you need to speak to as broad an audience as possible. Speaking at a lower grade level accomplishes this. Bernie spoke at the highest level of any of the serious candidates, and look how poorly he did with niggers and spics.

Hillary understands this, she speaks at about the same level as Trump. The media just doesn't say anything when a Democrat does it.

Well, he can't read very well, that much is obvious.

Actually his teleprompter speeches are particularly good. He's good at effortlessly going off script as needed and then back on again.

>GFC
>white males

Good, good...

AZIZ!

LIGHT!

lol, please be joking

Yes pandering to a tiny portion of the population is really smart!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough.

The truth hurts, and the truth is that OP is, was and will always be a fag.