>Tatars
>polacks
>Vietnamese
>polacks
>silesians
>whatever the things that live in w*rsaw are
>polacks

looks like he has an imported wife from thailand or sum shit

if west is so bad then why do you sl*Ves force your mothers to work on german autobahns for 50€/hr so she can pay for your college in western uni???

>paying for uni

lol

You forgot about Kashubians, Sorbs, Lemkos, Gypsies and Germas in Opolian Silesia

>bunch of meme non-ethnicities

>aruging with fags on facebook about refugees and shit
>''we are all humans'' ''diversity is good''
>tfw cant show my true power level as such force would destroy all of my social life in 15year radius

we dont pay for uni, not even in western europe

hell if you scores were adequate you'd get a free fucking education at MIT because they have a programme for students from poor families that can't afford the expenses.

>complains about meme non-ethnicities
>wrote polacks on list "non-meme" ethnicities

don't ever reveal your power level like that yet, it's still popular to be pro-diversity
all in due time, the day will come

polacks aren't a meme ethnicity they are actually acknowledged and hated worldwide

>it's still popular to be pro-diversity
lmao in fucking lithuania? I thought you are like polacks who are openly against it and if you are pro diversity you are called a leftist. I mean you pretty much are polacks in denial with no actual culture on your own.

no, not here
I was talking about Slovak's case

here you can get beat up for being black

I remember when western people were interviewed in Sziget festival about the fence building years ago. Everybody was like "stop this hate speech and propaganda". Fucking cucks.....

>spent 2 hours in the swamp looking for roots
I hate nature

>here you can get beat up for being black
you can get beat up for being lithuanian?

why were you looking for roots

Because much uni has shit called "botanical practice".
Some people were mining potatoes, while I was sent to the swamp

you can get beat up for being lithuanian anywhere

and you like it you dirty whore

only if it's a pole who beats me up

what about a jewish russian mongol living in poland?

:)

that's one of my wet dreams

So should I buy DS3?

yes, it's a very fun game

yes you should

if a polack says it's good then it must be shit
if a shit eating litwin says it's good then it must be even shittier than shit it's a shit that another shit took

did you atleat meet shrek?
will he welcome them into his wife?

I didnt say its good
I said you should buy it

no, its crap.

why should I buy shit you fucking faggot?
slovaks are subhuman animals with absolutely no culture your opinion doesn't matter

FUCK V4

viva la france!

and more ukros than all of these put together

I have retarded dreams lately. I had a dream that I came up to some greek guy while wearing roman legionnaire armor and he said
>Never should've come here
and picked up some blade he himself wore a toga despite the fact that it was clearly XXIst century then we argued over whenever Greeks or Romans make better ice cream.
I should lay off Sup Forums for a while.

>while I was sent to the swamp

fucking hell

*should of

Why? You want to see mudslims in Poland and lick the EU's feet?

poland is already a ruined shithole so why not I already see hohols every time I'm out, niggers sometimes too fuck poland I hope Putin will nuke poland poland sucks my balls shit country fuck it I wish I was born dead

in Poland you play The Witcher
in Belarus you play the witcher

>that nose
oh boy

>mfw we are literally dominating the world through racemixing
feels good

>its already 2 years with French military in streets
>they are still getting killed and injured.

no hope.

are you arguing with this person or did you just find his comments?

that faggot lives in Bratislava

pharmacy?

>faggot in Pozsony

he will fit right in

slav slaves are just following US 16 years behind in muslim hate LOL

someone needs to remind these sl*Ves that america used to dedicate movies like RAMBO to JIHADISTs because they killed your kind(red sl*Ve bastards)

rambo.wikia.com/wiki/Mujahideen

because I believe you asked that question here multiple times already and that your gut tells you that you want it and that you should buy it but you seek encouragement for it from others
in short, you already know the answer and I just want to be the voice that pushes you to do it

>aruging with fags on facebook
don't even

I'm the voice who says JUST DO IT when you look at a rope and think about necking yourself fuck you I will buy a giant dildo and shove it up some underage gir's cunt instead.

its not because of racemixing, its because everyone plays football in Brazil and there is lot of you

>slav slaves are just following US 16 years behind in muslim hate LOL

You forgot to censor slav

post tits of your fat cheating gf

>regards castrated """"man""""
fixed it for you

but the truth is you got BTFO'd by polacks and that's all and I don't mean the meme Vienna siege

don't forget who you're giving (you)'s to

baranina na grubym cieście z ostrym sosem raz

I almost became shrek
It was raining, so there were no insects at least
So everyone plays the Witcher?
Yes

well don't you have like a botanical garden or something? that's at least how our pharma students do it

Start fasting anons

wheres muh argie girl
answer

b-but I need to somehow gain weight

Just a few months ago we had one thread for a week and now its multiple threads per day. When will the holidayfags leave again?

In my dungeon.

I know it's bergay, but he's like a turkish marcel so it's hard not to give him (you)'s

I will never leave, deal with it boi

We have it. It's piece of land 300×100 m
And there are swamps, lakes, and shitload of students who have no idea what are they doing there.

>his power level is Sup Forums propaganda and strawman "arguments"
How about you get a view that is actually reasonable and you won't feel ashamed presenting it to others

then start interment fasting for dat HGH boost

>complaining when thread is dead
>complaining when thread is not dead
What do you people even want?

im not linking race per capita crime offenses across the world on fucking facebook you faggot

Just kill any German you can catch. They are all members of Antifa and support the destruction of Europe.

I bet only reason why he didn't go full "hurr cuck black low iq jews controlling everything" is because he knew deep inside that its all bullshit and that if he actually tried to present it as argument in a debate, he would get crushed and everyone would realize how much of a manchild he is

I'm not complaining, just curious when /v4/ will die again.

yes retard letting in hordes of shitskins into our countries is good idea they are good people equal to us

same time as every other general, in a few weeks

And i am not arguing with a Sup Forumstard, i'm just saying that you either believe something is true and then you aren't afraid to defend it, or you know its all just cherrypicked out of context bullshit that Sup Forums just circlejerks so the whitebois there could feel better about their wasted lives in parents basement and job in retail

post a meme that came from your cuntry

my country is a meme

Try telling people that Black adopted children have less IQ on average than White adopted ones.

Well that was unpleasant. But to think about it the premise of people being muted like this is fucking stupid it's clearly inhumane so it would never be an actual thing.

what do you want from my gf?

don't be so harsh on yourself

Yeah, the first few episodes of Season 3 are bullshit (American Netflix took over so no wonder)

What are the most realistic episodes? Which ones are your favs?

its real kek
fucking g*rmans

yea I went to Lidl this morning and checked of there are crosses or not
germany really is cucked and it's sad

Which is based on culture, rather than biology, and culture can be changed by assimilation, which is exactly the plan with immigrants.

>everyone hates germans
>nobody hates brits

thank you all

how is it based on culture you retard if both kids are adopted at young age and grow up in same culture? Why are you fucking retards so dense? Why is it easy for people to accept that certain groups are taller on average, some grow muscles more easily, some are resistant to certain diseases, but refuse the possibility that some ethnicities have lower mental capacity?

Yeah no. Even black kid adopted by whites have lower IQ

Shut up and Dance is the best one by far, i also liked The Waldo Moment because of the qt

>But to think about it the premise of people being muted like this is fucking stupid it's clearly inhumane so it would never be an actual thing.
not really, is the implant compulsory?

My two favorites are 'National Anthem' and 'Shut up and Dance', what was yours so far?

Look how much is fasting boosting HGH.

idmprogram.com/fasting-and-growth-hormone-physiology-part-3/

>The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The initial study was published in 1976[1] by Sandra Scarr and Richard A. Weinberg. A follow-up study was published in 1992[2] by Richard Weinberg, Sandra Scarr and Irwin D. Waldman. Another related study investigating social adjustment in a subsample of the adopted black children was published in 1996.[3] One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents.

X-DDD

iq is cultural btw ;)

Its just because Germans are our obnoxious rich neighbors, if you would be our neighbor instead, we would be hating you