Australian Women Thread

So, I'm moving to australia in a month, but there's one thing I totally forgot about.

How hot are your women?
Also, general tips to pick up an aussie?

OP is not an autistic fuck or a r9ker yet, so yeah, I can talk to women, and no, throwing vegemite and yelling is not an acceptable mating ritual.

>How hot are your women?
it depends where you're going. The big cities are more diverse so you'll have a lot to choose from, since anglos are ugly as fuck
>general tips to pick up an aussie?
be a chad or be interesting, just like any other wh*te country

Australian girls are pretty easy to fuck, they generally all will sleep around and especially with a Big Strong Foreigner

as far as attractiveness goes, we're a bit above England so there are some real fucking mongs here but also a lot of tanned qts

>above England
But like, with teeth right? Also, Chadism>personality?

yeah much, much better teeth
>Chadism>personality
eh, both will do you fine
as I said, girls fuck around here, even the nice ones. Just get on tinder, say you're from Argentina and be a normal person and they'll be all over you

Hm, interesting. I guess the "Yeah, I'm a latino caliente seƱorita ay mama" card works right? I just have to skip talking about being a fucking fascist for the time being... also, they're libtards, right?

inner city girls, particularly in Melbourne and Sydney will be a bit on the SJW side, lots aren't though
the country is also generally quite centrist politically so things aren't quite as bad as what you'd get in America

where are you looking at moving to?

I'm crying tears of joy then.
sydney for a week till I get the TFN and then near townsville to work your land and pick your veggies

never been to Townsville but I imagine that it's going to be more on the right wing side of the political spectrum over there
it's a bit rough and ready in north queensland

Sounds nice, the only problem is that I won't be picking cotton for 2 years, I'd love to move to one of the big cities, but there's a liiiiittle concern in the back of my mind. Sydney, or Melbourne, or Brisbane, they're not morally corrupt places like LA right? And I don't mean having gays or whatever, I mean having those "let's all walk naked and kiss children and give them hormones when they're 3 because they told me in my sleep they want to be drags so off that dick goes" kind of moral corruption.

you get a bit of that in Sydney but only in very small regions or during mardi gras, and they're nowhere near as bad as the ones you get in LA
I'd be very surprised if Brisbane had anything like that, Queensland and, to a lesser extent, Western Australia are generally some of the more conservative and homophobic states.

Mardi gras I can tolerate, I've never celebrated it (wrong emipshere), but Queensland is beginning to get my attention, a lot. Does that conservadurism translate to disdain for foreigners?

And this is something I always make clear, by "foreigners" I mean hard working people from a different country, coming to adapt and adopt your culture.

Those assholes who flee their countries only to perpetuate the culture they escape and basically shove Latin culture down everyone's throat are universally hated from what I gather.

if you're not black, yellow or brown 99% of the population will be very accepting of you
if you are black, yellow or brown, 90% will be accepting

if you moved over in between the 60s and 80s you might have gotten caught up in the whole anti-wog shit (wog being any mediterranean european) but that's all died down now.

if you move over here and try to adapt to Australian culture then most people won't bat an eyelid at you. A very large portion of Australia's population doesn't go back more than three generations here, especially in the cities so people are generally pretty chilled about foreigners

I'm somewhere between those two. Less radioactive than the right. Do you guys consider that brown? American standards rate me somewhere between negro and coal and that's all I know.

nah that's white to us, brown basically refers to the lebanese, indians and half abos
"""whiteness""" isn't really a thing here so much as it is in America

Yeah, I've been reading about some issues with Lebanese folk, funny that it seems to be you guys have a problem with that specific country. Something about some riots, some sexual harassment, etc.
Btw, what you said is the general opinion, or like, yours but bogans will spit on me regardless? I really don't know the full extent of the bogan deal.

>Big
What's the height average again in Straya?

:)

Lebs are bros in France. One of our finer """"colonies"""" too.

Aren't those the one raping your women and bombing your cities?

it's mostly because we had a lot of lebanese migrants come over during the civil war and they all lived in the same area and didn't assimilate

it's also the general opinion, or at least it is at Perth. I went to school with a lot of wogs from siciliy and no one ever said that they weren't white Australians.
it's only really if a racist bogan walks down the street and sees a bunch of chinese or indians that they might get upset

I love how the more I talk with you and other Aussies, the more I realize nobody is going to give a fuck about me lol. You have your grudges as a nation and they dont even graze latin america. AWESOME.

Also, now I get the whole deal with India and the designated shitting streets.

>""""colonies""""
scusez moi mais on utilise le terme "mandat" par ce coin-ci mon cher.

Lebanese? Very much the contrary. They're like Armenians in that they're always out to make themselves grateful for being here. Business owners and restaurant-keepers from down the street. Wouldn't bother anyone.

'Mandate' en anglais?

bumperino