What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He is a cuckold, reddit-tier, autistic, europhile faggot

Really makes you think.....

What a fucking faggot

fpbp

I have no clue. If anything, females are the protected sex throughout nature and males are the victims, unless "rape" is much worse than death, I guess.

>being vulnerable but protected vs being cheap and expendable
>female became the primary victim of biology
I wish these people would fuck off.

This.

I wish he wasnt shit would be cool to have a nice historical youtube series to watch.

>what did he mean by this?

Kill yourself

>implying male is not the cause of violent competition to being with

Women are at fault for monopolizing the means of production.

>literally okay with cuckoldry

>Dat anthropomorphism

What a fucking retard, nature doesn't recognise "victim". Also how the fuck can one be " a victim of biology"? It sounds like an implicit admission that the female is the weaker of the two sexes, or that there's something wrong with the female sex.

And to think some faggots actually look to this cunt for knowledge. Fuck, please tell me this is bait.

He meant that he's a vag-worshipping cuckold

So an entire field of science has always been a sexist bully. Got it.

>All females of every species ever is a victim, hence this includes humans.

Literally the dumbest generalization I've ever heard.

Off the top of my head some spider species eat the male alive while mating.

Human males have been the cannon fodder for protection and literally the builders of society.

"Rape" is only illegal because men don't want their female family members to be raped. No one gives a fuck about a female's opinion of having a dick forced inside her for a few minutes

That he pushes for feminazi bullshit. An as an youtube-educator he has already damaged certain auditory, but nobody charges him anything for this, despite the immense psychological damage to the population, that wont be able to live happily in marriage, because their souls are full of daemons.

So not being charged - there is no point for him to stop.

Maybe some of his current followers will stop being blind in the future and will kill him and his children.

That's the feminism paradoxon

Well, he can start by castrating himself.

>women are naturally anti-marxist
at last I truly see

>feminists have daemons in their souls
>hopefully that guy's children are fucking murdered

Never change, Russia

>inb4 'numale'
>inb4 'LEAF'

Genderless or reproductively autonomous humans through biotech advancements.

it means he wants his name put on the list for the day of the rope.

>females being the victim of biology

Has this retard ever read a book? There are PLENTY of species, where the female is bigger and stronger. Take literally EVERY SINGLE spider for example.
Seriously, is this guy retarded? Or does he try to appease his female fans for moe clicks?
Whatever it is, he's the prime exmaple for a beta-nu.male whiteknight.

The project of humanity is and always has been finding a way out of the Simulatrix, otherwise known as the world, otherwise known as the universe, otherwise known as this hell that some cruel, evil being trapped us in for its own sick, twisted enjoyment.

The project of humanity is to get out of this place by any means, and if it is still alive, to exact vengeance upon this despicable, monstrous entity as retribution for all of the suffering it has put us through for no apparent reason. Our mission is to kill God.

Seems like he's saying females are biologically inferior to males in every species. Which is pretty weird when you consider that sexual dimorphism is very different in different species.

Absolutely euphoric.

What means by the nonsense is virtue signaling.

you've got to let people like this go, he's too far gone.

This.

we have reached peak cuckold

europhile? dont you mean europhobe?

sorry, i dont speak cuck

I honestly have no idea. What is a victim of biology? He is saying biologically being born female is worse then being male?

It means he admits that him and all the like are actively trying to reject biology in favor of their world-view.
They are a true affront to nature.

Frogposters are responsible for misogyny.

Truly the writer of this generation

god what a pathetic moron

society evolved around the premise that women were the most important resource to society and that men were expendable

I didn't read it, because I saw his face and immediately recognized a cuck.

Hebephile leftist bitch boy.
Writes teen fiction so he can prey on young girls.

Underrated.

His history stuff is alright, its usually pretty isolated from his actual, insane tumblr-tier opinions. Sometimes he's just fucking wrong though, which is stupid.

Life since its inception has literally been nothing but violent competition. Today you could argue that the human race has achieved a higher level level of peace and stability for both genders.

Going against nature will work out well

EUphile, europhobe

>the female became the primary victim of biology
>clitoris
>multiple orgasms

SO OPPRESSED BY MUH FEMALE BODY

He's an enormous fucking hipster faggot, who sucks down Starbucks while Tweeting from his iPad.

Females of nearly every species exercise greater control over reproduction than males, and this increases as gestation time and K-selection increase. The best a male can do it get its seed in a female; everything that happens after that is in the female's court. This is why females adapted spontaneous abortions under stressful circumstances, and also why female humans are disproportionately responsible for the murder of children--almost 3/4.

>Men are more likely to get every genetic disease possible on the x chromosome
Literally victims of what?

Spiders, mantises and many other insects have larger females than males and will consume males after reproduction.

Ants for entirely female colonies because males are simply overglorified gene shufflers that impregnate a queen once then are discarded.

There's a type of mite that literally only creates males in gestation, who immediately impregnates the rest of the female brood and dies before ever being born.

Hyena's run a matriarchal society and the alpha female has the biggest dick (Sorry, pseudo-penis)

>Females of most vertebrates
Sit there, look plain, wait for some big strong hunk to sweep you off your feet and make passionate love to you.

>Males of most vertebrates
Fight to survive with nothing ever looking out for you except in the early stages of childhood. Fight to prove dominance in order to even have a chance of breeding. Fight to maintain your dominance until you are eventually overthrown by age or injury. Fail at any of the above and you die alone and in ignominy, succeed at the above and you die alone but maybe your genes live on, unless your offspring fuck it up.

Reminder, this cuck asked his wife to marry him in college but she turned him down to ride the cock carousel. She only said yes after he got famous and made some money.

> females of multiple species eat mates after getting eggs fertilized
> females are victims

Oh, and the male anglerfish is tiny and literally is just there to glue itself to a female and transform into a set of testes for her to impregnate herself at will with.

Oh, is that why he tries so hard to justify it?

WTF are suppose to do for the turtles? Fuck the amphibians, let them fin for themselves. "fin" get it? lol I crack myself up.