Could r9naldo have played handegg if he wanted to? He looked strong

Could r9naldo have played handegg if he wanted to? He looked strong.
Look at his speed (with the ball at his foot):
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aren't most handegg players over 1.90m? ronaldo wasn't that tall

Ronaldo is 1,85m (6 ft)

*1.83m

He would have been the GOAT before his injuries. Just look at how much pace and power he had, not to mention agility.

With a little more muscle mass, he could have been an able power back at 6'1" and with that speed of his.

But on to a more serious question, when is divegrass ever going to get a player as magnetic and scintillating as him again?

(Mention that little nigger midget and i swear i'm paying you visit with a baseball bat.)

Do you know someone that looked more powerful than him in football? I can't think of anyone. He looks so powerful

strength and speed aren't actually that important for success in the nfl. More important is his technical ability.
How fast can he change direction?
Is he devoted to his game and constantly looking to improve?
Can he play within a team or does he need a team to play around him?
Can he commit specific plays to memory and minimize mental errors?
All of these are more important than whether he is big or strong or fast

>There's Only One Ronaldo ● Best Goals

He could now. He has the body for it.

Dunno but he was such a good athlete, would have probably revolutionised their game.

Cuz, you never watched him play, did you? I'm not being confrontational, im just curious

This. He's too small for other positions but he'd make a good RB.

that's a big scar

>How fast can he change direction?
Fast. Watch the video in the OP or this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ

>Is he devoted to his game and constantly looking to improve?
Yes

>Can he play within a team or does he need a team to play around him?
He creates plays. Watch the final game of the 2002 world cup Brazil vs Germany

>Can he commit specific plays to memory and minimize mental errors?
He is the most talented player I've ever seen. He just flows

For you

how can one man be so fast?

I don't watch soccer, for all I know he could be amazing, but those are things the best players in the NFL do that make them the best

An absolute beast of a player. Cristiano may have the better overall career but this guy will always be the real Ronaldo.

>but this guy will always be the real Ronaldo.

cringe

>But on to a more serious question, when is divegrass ever going to get a player as magnetic and scintillating as him again?
It may take decades. To create another Ronaldo you'd need to combine Messi's technique, balance and dribbling + Cristiano Ronaldo's athleticism, finishing (with both legs) and positioning + Ronaldinho's flair and skills.

Sadly, that kind of talent doesn't come around easily. Hopefully the next one won't be cursed with exploding knees.

take off the nostalgia glass, Messi is way better than Ronnie

He would certainly fuck more trannies than any NFL player ever has.

Women are overrated

Test tube super baby grown in the Nike lab.

Ronaldo was very skinny prior to going to Europe, after getting there he bulked up shit ton, probably by taking steroids. I believe his knee problems might have being a toll for developing his body above his natural physic.
Just look at him on his later 20s and early 30s, he got fat and could never get back to his prime shape again, he blamed some thyroid problems and said he couldn't take the hormone treatment for it because of the dopping, and all of that just look like collateral effects for me.

getting fat is collateral of steroids? lol just shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're about

the thyroid problems

I didn't explicitly deny that you wop; Messi is a technically superlative player. My only gripe is that as a performer, Messi is one very boring and robotic player. All of his machinelike precision doesn't do much in the way of entertainment. He has none of the zest and dash of Ronaldo.

Ronaldo himself said he was skinny back when he played for cruzeiro because he starved and didn't have much to eat though.

The problem with messi is that he often simply disappears when he is playing for Argentine. Seriously sometimes I'm like "wtf? is messi playing?"

what the actual fuck are you talking about? Messi boring and robotic? utter nonsense.

muh thyroid is just an excuse, he simply didn't care about being fat because he was still scoring

Messi is fantastic but you know what he means. His plays are very similar.

dude he had serious issues. You think someone that can run for 90 minutes is going to be fat naturally? It wasn't the partying and diet that kept him like that.

he's a fucking autist with no personality. He has no fucking emotions, everything he does he rehearses over in his head every day of his life. CR is even worst at that but at least the faggot has some flair and shows emotion every now and then

Thank you. I don't know why Mr. fetal alchohol syndrome needed that explained

To be fair to the amerifat, I kinda understand what he is saying. I wouldn't say robotic, but it does have a sort of a boring brilliance about it.

Fat Ronaldo has a more fun style with his physique and skillset.

he has serious issues with putting the fork down.
if you metabolism gets slower you adjust your diet to it, that's it.

Give the dude a break. He fucked up his knee two times.

He wouldn't survive college football.

You don't even believe that.

this is true, PSV fucked him up and contributed to his eventual knee problems

Adriano was literally the second coming then his father died

Mbappé is the closest thing we have to Ronaldo now, deal with it.