UK /POL POSTER ARRESTED - GET READY

UK POLICE ARRESTED Sup Forums POL REGULAR THIS MORNING - R U NEXT?
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-held-over-extreme-antisemitic-and-islamophobic-social-media-posts-a3283991.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/massive-increase-in-arrests-for-hate-speech-on-social-media/
heraldscotland.com/news/14280007.Man_arrested_in_connection_with_alleged_offensive_social_media_posts_about_Syrian_refugees/
standard.co.uk/news/london/polish-girl-8-abused-by-classmates-and-german-cars-vandalised-in-london-in-vile-outpouring-of-hate-a3283641.html
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-father-sons-beat-up-construction-worker-20160628
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-arrested-racial-hatred-social-media-north-london-hate-crime-islamophobia-a7109281.html
news.sky.com/story/1719221/man-arrested-over-social-media-hate-posts
metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/racist-social-media-troll-arrested-in-north-london-5974569/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably

The UK will face increasing social tension and division as every yob on the Manc morning bus puts down his spliff and beer and takes up racism.
Social Clamp down is going to HAPPENING!

Could be.

link say's nothing about 4chin

British police don't bother unless you post on twatter or make some sort of threat against a location. I'll be fine.

I wonder what he said.

It does not say anything about 4chins. I suspect 4chins is considered it's own little pocket of isolation and thus harmless. However, I can smell the impending loss of freedoms looming because of a bunch of yobbo's. TBQH the 'racist' incidences so far are nothing when compared to what we can generate here at home. That manchester morning thing I can honestly say was an ordinary commute in manchester - except the yob had put out his spliff and used racism as opposed to ageism or something else.

> social media user
> Sup Forumsack

Not likely.

>dem timestamp quints

>and doubledubs

oh fugg

>Setting the scene

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/massive-increase-in-arrests-for-hate-speech-on-social-media/

> What i have googled so far
heraldscotland.com/news/14280007.Man_arrested_in_connection_with_alleged_offensive_social_media_posts_about_Syrian_refugees/

My greatest personal achievement

The yanks don't know how lucky they are with their freedom of speech

It's more narrative setup.
They're going to move on everyone soon.

standard.co.uk/news/london/polish-girl-8-abused-by-classmates-and-german-cars-vandalised-in-london-in-vile-outpouring-of-hate-a3283641.html

> Sup Forums

> social media

Come on famalan we're as antisocial as it gets.

I know. My suspicion is however that amerifats has got it right...
see

The point is to paint it as 4channers when it's actually just chavs/yobs being chavs/yobs.

NOW

CALL ME A ROACH ONE MORE TIME

Roach

They seized his harddrive. This is pretty serious. He might've been working on a big important documentary or something.

>tfw he might've been a propaganda master. He might've bben the next Goebbels, and now he's just gone forever. Now we have to wait another 100 years.

Get the bug spray

FUCKING ROACH

i'm afraid we won't be allowed to survive if it comes to that. subverting the media and so on has long been considered an exclusive privilege of the left -- something that is a great source of pride for those people.

for them, to see right-wing subversion undermine their efforts at every turn, is unforgivable. they cannot stand the fact that we deliver ahead of schedule, under budget and better than they ever dreamed of. Sup Forums is an existential threat to leftists.

Friendly reminder that everything I post here is intended as satire

Roach

That would be wrong, and cause you distress. I can't handle it when Turkish people get distressed and waggle their feelers and their six legs and their wing cases about. So no, I won't do that.

It's okay dude just report them to the emir,

i like your men

Roach one more time , is that better ?

Not using a proxi and alias in a police state on traceable social media sites
Culling is good for populations, weeds out retards

>Chad

THANK GOD FOR AMERICA

>they traced him to two locations
It was probably twitter or facebook, there's no way to know whether 2 anons are the same person on Sup Forums if they post at different times of the day and with different IPs. His IPs were undoubtedly linked to a profile name/social network account, also I doubt the mods or even Hiro can retrieve your IP once the thread is archived.

Can you really get arrested for posting hate speech on the internet? Even if it isn't threatening in nature?

Wow, I thought SJW fantasy land where hate speech was outlawed was just that, a fantasy...

He probably mentioned that he was concerned about immigration on facebook

>Sup Forums poster
More like some normie fag who was stupid enough to make threats on facebook.

The satanic """chosen""" "people" want to shut us down

This shit happens on a regular bases in Britain. Check your privilege Americans, you have no idea how good you've got it.

>People think England has freedom of speech

Something like ' I am somewhat concerned about the effect of immigration upon the body politic and its greater impacts on social cohesion in the wider community.'

BAM! Arrested!

and its constantly under assault

sorry to hear your airport was bugbombed my blattodean friend

We did tea party, will you guys do sausage (cuz germany) party if brexit is sabotaged?

>thousands of sausages in the thames
>but hurt libs angry about environmental impact
>muslims mad at pork
>germans mad because mein weiners

Dress up as Muslims too instead of native Americans.

This is racism....
Picked randomly from a random south african online paper.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-father-sons-beat-up-construction-worker-20160628

In the UK people get arrested for posting shit on twitter all the time, they really take people's feelings seriously, meanwhile actual full blown daesh supporters just get stuck on a watchlist.

One of the benefits of living in a theocracy I guess.

Quebec almost passed their version of this kind of thought crime with Bill 51. For some reason they dropped it.

I think the Trudeau/Butts Parliament is going to pass a federal version which will allow for "hate speech" investigations initiated by a federal agency.

Nucking futz mang

Look at all those digits

This is a good plan.

You people are nice and make good barbers

So let me get this straight, the nigger parked his 5 ton flatbed in front of the driveway of a business and would not get out of the way.

kek kek kek pic kek kek

Meanwhile in the same country you can be high profile and post comments about killing white people, join in anti-Brexit marches waving 'white ain't right' signs and generally treat the white British like shit, and you will never get arrested. Thanks Lefties!

Was it the guy who threatend to do a shoot-up during election night?

Yeah that wont foster any explosive rage from people having it boil up inside them for years.
It'll be totally fine to continue holding suicidal egalitarianism as an ideal and will experience no severe backlash whatsoever.

>People think the USA has freedom of speech

A FUCKING INSECT

It sure does.

Your picture is irrelevant

Something like that. Then a man with a head full of whiskey from the night before pitched up and it got all diplomatic. I am 110% positive that there was no other way, ever, to solve this minor dispute.

Dunno yet

prison are full
some autistic who is going to be made an example of by butthurt remainers

whats that from? is that a kurd shooting down a turk heli?

I think Brexit passed because you don't have free speech. People look for other ways to express themselves. Anyways, I think you'll have more of it soon.

Precisely.

Underrated

brb going to close the curtains and turn the lights off

Sup Forums? Never heard of it officer.

I'll call you roach two times. Roach roach

when did that happen. Things have obviously been escalating since I last looked at turkey vs kurds.

they need to jail 4 precent in order to re vote

This

There's an autist in Jersey who was arrested for shitposting pro-jihadist fantasy on Sup Forums. He's probably posted on Sup Forums since then too given there's been an Islamist-leaning Jersey poster here, though not very recently.

Hahahaha

>social media postings of an extreme right wing (...) nature
What the motherfuck? I know the other two points qualify it, but a post being "right-wing" should not be a defining aspect of executing a warrant.
How do you even tell if a post is "right-wing" or not? Poor form, met

This is the end game of allowing Jewish Law (Lashon Hara) to be implemented in the UK

Hate speech law is fundamentally Jewish Law.

What was it Voltaire said?

Roach.

And yet, Muslims/Libtards/Niggers calling publicly for the death of White people never get arrested in your Orwellian country.

>votes brexit
>still cucked

these are the news articles covering the story so far. All say much the same thing - i.e. nothing new

The narrative is being prepared...

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-arrested-racial-hatred-social-media-north-london-hate-crime-islamophobia-a7109281.html

news.sky.com/story/1719221/man-arrested-over-social-media-hate-posts

metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/racist-social-media-troll-arrested-in-north-london-5974569/

I think that the thing that takes the cake is the 6 am raid on his home to arrest him. 6 am ffs. no respect.

They have to get you when you're least prepared to fight back.
Always be ready.
The stasi are coming.

ID
>Chad

nice dublydubs

Sure I get that. But he was not an international master mind of murder and mayhem. At best he was a basement shitposter, at worst an agitating basement shitposter.

I'm half expecting him to lay a complaint about his human rights

If you bring websites like reddit, facebook and twitter any traffic you deserve to rot in jail.

And all retards in Sup Forums will blame this on liberals, when it's the right wing conservatives who created the muh terrorism laws which let this kind of thing happen.

roach

Please be a proxy

not you too...

It's the japan proxy shill, don't mind him, he's butthurt.

Are you saying I'm wrong?

>officers from the Crime Disruption Unit within the the force's Counter Terrorism Command

Also all the surveillance is from the Conservative/Blair era. Thank Theresa May.

t. britbong, tho it's the first time I used a Jap proxy

Kurd.

Fuck them, i'm behind 7 proxys.

Fellow bong, please consider doing the same. No joke.

Yeah yeah "right wing conservative" but in the end it was globalists.
Let's call a spade a spade at least.

Roach

Turkie blödururu ulumbu ööleeeaannde =D=D=D=D

Roach.

He got fucking special forces sent to him for shitposting.

>Posting on twitter and facebook
This is why older people shouldn't be allowed internet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html