Hey /nazis/, explain this picture of colonial atrocities?

Europeans were being a genocidal fucktards, and taught their genocidal, capitalist, rapist ways to all the niggers, sandniggers, indians and asians, and now, when it's coming back at us, you start to complain that they are savage bunch of subhumans, when it is a fact that they learned it all from watching europeans do it on their people.

Europeans did it on colonial people, and your head will be next, once the "subhumans" practice what they learned from europeans. Just like fucking ISIS does right now. And ISIS is only the beginning of the fall for the conservative murderers. The end game will be a full-fledged cuckdom of all whites, unless we stop with the scaremongering and actually learn to speak with real-life 3D people and see they are not as horrible as Trump has told your dumb ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

> sand niggers
> people
pick one

And colonial people did it too.

that sounds like freedom to me

what's wrong with freedom?

do you hate freedom, commie?

>Algerians
>humans
>not animals

except that they did not do it in a massive, industrial scale, with half as many casualties.

Everything ISIS does is what they learned from watching USA in action.

france getting back what it deserves now

Who cares?

The internal struggle of wanting to fuck up sandniggers but not wanting to hurt innocent s because you are morally superior to them ...

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

WE

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

>your head will be next
>real-life 3D people... not as horrible as Trump has
I love these posts in particular.

>implying the rest of the world didn't do this shit either

The struggle is real, Brodolf Brotler.

Kill yourselves.

It seems that you have serious difficulties in imagining yourself being born to these circumstances and that position, you privileged swedish cuck.

Last time these pictures where posted, it was confimed that none of these men where European, but where Algerian themselves, if I remember correctly, the crimes was committed by Algerian soldiers or something.

And if they where committed by Europeans, and there where many crimes committed by Europeans during colonial times, then that is still no reason to just roll over and let foreigners committ the same crimes agains't us. The strong survive, the strong fight, and in the game of life there is no good or bad.

I'm also not delusional about how such places function, you sheltered western parasite.

They lych eachother all the time, it's the only way to maintain any form of law and order since they live in anarchy.

So fuck off with your bleeding heart bullshit, our ancestors did what they had to do to keep the animals in line.

We are NOT sorry. sorry not sorry

also this: so fug out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War

It happened to whites too dipshit, concentration camps on top of fighting of the Zulus after they broke a treaty which resulted in the battle of blood river.

Africa is not Europe, it is a land where the native wildlife will eat you alive. The Algerians in question would have faced the same mistreatment by the enemy. Why do you think it is so easy for warcrimes to be committed during COIN operations? The insurgents are usually brutal mother fuckers.

Isn't "race problems" something you guys talk about all the time? Then you need to hear it out. What, are you saying that you don't care about being objective, that all your reasoning stems from a romantic notion of a white, wife-beating 50's american white male from some shitty 50's commercial?

Cool story brah

>implying that all muslims are interested in terrorism
>implying that western values are so intrinsically weak that allowing them to evolve in order to accomodate another cultures erodes western values
>implying that western world isn't constantly changing all the time, multiculturalism or not
>implying that old ways are automatically better than new ways
>implying that white people are not better at murdering people than muslims

yeah but not on the industrial scale

I didn't read much of your post but i know what you're going to say

Every race had wars our was luckylie so advanced so we could capture it in still frames

Truthbe told yes we did some fucked up things in the past but if you can't get over our worst time why should we?

Why should we ignore africas atrocoties, rape murder slavery and mutilation is STILL a big part of theire societie

My familie is from poland and i lost a huge chunk of my familie tree in auschwitz but i don't care because i, not like some entiteled little prick like you, understands that society and humanity changes

If you done bad and aknowlidge it as such it' oky
And you can let it be a part of the past
If you keep ranting and bitching about past sins not even done by living whites you're just scum nothing more
A littler butthurt faggot that lost no one in any conflict but suddenly feel the need to "step in" and make things "right" again

People like you are the worst you don't know jqck shit about the topic but these facebook posts are a reliqble source right?
You know the "truth" about everything from this smart friend of yours sitting hone all day watching some shitty ass youtube garbadge

Fucking kill your self you're a worth less than the shit i took two hours ago

Go brush your teeth

Good times, good times...

>Europeans were being a genocidal fucktards, and taught their genocidal, capitalist, rapist ways to all the niggers, sandniggers, indians and asians, and now, when it's coming back at us, you start to complain that they are savage bunch of subhumans, when it is a fact that they learned it all from watching europeans do it on their people.
> sandniggers, indians and asians, and now, when it's coming back at us, you start to complain that they are savage bunch of subhumans, when it is a fact that they learned it all from watching europeans do it on their people.
>you start to complain that they are savage bunch of subhumans, when it is a fact that they learned it all from watching europeans do it on their people.
>when it is a fact that they learned it all from watching europeans do it on their people.
>watching europeans do it on their people.
>europeans do it on their people.
>do it on their people
>it on their people
>on their people
>their people
>people
Cuck

>allowing them to evolve in order to accomodate another cultures erodes western values

It's not really western values if it changes with the whims of every migrant group now is it? Muslims are extremely different than Europeans, they have been at odds for centuries now.

so cute, why are you trying to discuss here when you're this ignorant about the topic?

What is your point? That when whites do it first, and the colonials retaliate, it is somehow not fair, because natives have no right to defend their land?

>implying that western people are not capable of lynching and murdering people

Wow, poor you! When was it that you learned that people in history have lynched each other, waged wars, held draconian laws, sacrificed each other, cut each others dicks out, burned each other, waged genocides? Did you learn that from Fox news by watching some african civil war reports and totally forgot that cruelty is not exclusive to sandniggers and other niggers you consider nigger?

Fun fact: The things in OP's pic, along with the occasional pictures you see from Belgian Congo, were all pretty much committed by native loyalists.

Cutting off noses and nears? Guaranteed Algerians.

>implying that I implied we never did any of that

wew

Go read a book Estonia, you're acting retarded

>acting

>Wartime
>Expect soldiers to act decent

War is not a sport m8. And all this time I thought Estonians are white.

Estonians are slavs and slavs aren't white.

>acting
Oh boy.

Nice captions

Or we can finish the job and kill them. That's also a solution.

>germanics love bbc and arabs raping their women
>slavs love white power memes

come on now lads, let's give him/her the benefit of doubt now shall we

Obviously France did all of this. This is why Hitler was trying to stop them.

Look at the numbers they have when it comes to HIV/AIDS.
>Estonia
>White

>yeah but not on the industrial scale
Ok so your moral indignation has nothing to de with the fact that europeans commited these acts, its all about the scale and effectiveness. You are literallly hating europeans for being better

bumping for great justice, estonian bro speaking the truth to filthy Sup Forumsyp scum

The Slav looks like a man should look,butt the Germanic looks like feminine faggot

To be fair. The slav in that photo looks pretty white to me.

the slav looks like a white nigger.

>White people historically did some bad things
>That means they absolutely, completely and utterly LOSE the right to speak out against further atrocities being committed if they are factually and objectively committed by non-Whites

fuck you

>what is your point

The point is that Europeans are not the only people capable of genocide, and did not "teach it" to others. Contrary to the history you have been taught, which is extremely biased without question. There are numerous examples of Europeans stopping tribal warfare around the globe.

You fail to think about the muslim wars of conquest, the expansion of the mongol empire, the expansion of the Zulu empire and other various european conquests.

For fucks sake Spain was under muslim control for generations.

Stop being an idiot. The only reason whites are blamed for all the worlds problems are because of recent memory.

>op dosen't respond for a while
>rigs up proxy based ip
>choose IP now
>le based nip meme xD
>I don't have to argue now hue

>when it's coming back at us

So what you're saying is that the descendants of people who were abused by my ancestors can not freely abuse me?

Hang on let me go get my gun so I can blow your brains out.

Who are """Europeans"""?

Gimme a break Op.

Niggers and Muslims wish they could genocide as good as the white man.

We are better at literally everything.

Really makes you think

>can not

Meant "can now." Meh.

You are so invested in using all these savage words to hurt my feelings that you forgot to include what the fuck is your argument? That these people are primitive, their society is primitive and we should punish them for being primitive? That they can only behave themselves when they are whipped? Yeah, that sounds really awesome, until you get to see that shit up close. Of course when you are a privileged white male, all the sufferings of the "slave races" sound like a big joke, because you don't see any of it happening with your own eyes.

That's real savage and all, but when you are not underageb& anymore, hit me up and we can talk.
Right now I think your mommy is calling, it's bedtime, you know...

And whims of the rich, white jews in the governments are somehow more relevant than whims of migrant groups? Why are the wishes of migrant groups not supposed to be heard? Are we not practicing democracy properly here or what? Oh, they are illegals, right... but what happens when they are not illegals, speak your language, wear your clothes, practice your manners? Do they not deserve to have a voice then?

What topic am I ignorant about? Race mixing? Explain me again why it is relevant problem in society, I am a stupid liberal cuck and I always seem to forget the "great dangers of race mixing", m8

>blonde hair blue eyes

shit tier combo senpai.

the mosquitoes had more of claim on that land than the "natives"

Wtf I hate europeans now

Your parents didn't beat your ass enough when you were a child.

This guy posts on /r9k/. He posted this shit in a thread arguing that whites deserve to die out.

Really makes you think

You're ignorant what this board is about, which is why I know you're just a shill, or atleast new.

Which is why I wonder, why are you here and what agenda are you trying to push with this retarded thread..could it be..white guilt?

Fuck off cuckboi.

Don't worry, your 1 million "nation" will no longer exist within a couple of decades and you won't have anything to feel bad about.

this is just the tip of the iceberg

99% of white crimes have not been documented

Defending lower shit-tier people.
Hitler considered us ubermensch. Slavic and other feces tier people are irrelevant. Their genetics are inferior and so it doesnt matter what happens to them. It's nobodies loss.

>anglos
>subhuman francophones
>european
what did you mean by this?

You can't judge well from your horizontal eyesight.

This is supposed to make the slav look bad? Left looks like a weak, effeminate hipster faggot with a fragile neck, right one looks like a boxer and kinda friendly. If shit goes down I would rather have the right one by my side. But if it's about fucking someone in the ass, the germanic guy would be the better choice to make him your bitch.

>and the whims of the rich, white jews in the governments are somehow more relevant than whims of migrant groups

Never implied that

>but what happens when they are not illegals, speak your language, wear your clothes, practice you manners? Do they not deserve to have a voice then?

The problems is that they don't assimilate well. Take a look at Brussels, with complete areas dominated by immigrants. Do they follow the rule of law? No. They shelter a muslim terriorist without question.

Or that one son of afghan immigrates that shot up Orlando? He was born in the U.S., registered voter, but committed his crime in the name of Islam because he didn't like the gays. Is that assimilation?

you're a fucking ignorant moron. you think the chinks didn't dish out awful punishment to their enemies? the arabs? the persians? the ottomans? africans? indians? etc. non-whites commited far worse atrocities amongst themselves than whites did to them.

your pic is shit too btw, the french soilders obviously aren't going to rape that girl and the pic in the bottom left is obviously of a man. french colonial soilders (arabs and niggers) were the biggest rapists of ww1 and 2.

neither have 99% of arab crimes.

>french soldiers
>aussie headwear
>smiling whores

The other 2 do not offer proof, they a e just phtos

They still do man, everybody does, the difference is that instead of killing people now they experiment on them and try to break their will and convert them

If everyone converts and agrees they were shit humans before then you did nothing wrong

Whites built the whole fucking world faggot. Nobody ever said that they did it perfectly. They were just able to do it better than everyone else. Now get the fuck over it, quit whining, and kys.

Just like all those rapes in college

Did Christians invade muslims first? No I though so

This.
Countries that didn't apologize aren't flooded with worthless shit.

"changing" =/= ethnic groups being wholesale replaced and it's demographics and values being fundamentally morphed into something completely alien over a short space of time.

kill yourself mudslime, get out of estonia too.

Kek

You realise those are pictures of algerian militaries doing this to French people ?

They should've been Muslim somewhere else

we really shouldn't apologise for what others did
it's fucking retarded.

The way you come across really sends a vibe that it's a huge shock to hear about atrocities commited by some niggers with spears and AK47's in some shithole country, but it's not seemingly a problem for you to hear about the 500-year-old history of whites genociding and slaving other races, because if whites do it, it seems more okay. If you wanted to say something else, then I am afraid you have to be clearer.

I wonder where they learned it, m8. Certainly not by "being a bunch of niggers in their little huts", right? Maybe.. from europeans?

I don't expect soldiers to act decent in wartime. I am asking people to not consider other races "subhumans" on Sup Forums. I have faith in right-wingers than being better than nazis once were.

Wow, your teenage rebellion is really stunning. I bet you guys are the cool kids in your high school classes, m8s

Is being better at genocide a good thing? Don't you think that when you have a lot of power to perform horrible things, you should use that power much more sparingly?

Thanks, glad to see reasonable people in this place.

No, you don't. That was not the point. Liberals hate ISIS just as much as conservatives do. Point is that you have to acknowledge that western powers used to conquer the whole known world, so obviously when they were pissed at some african tribes, they sent goose-stepping armies armed with rifles at them, not a dozen of guys armed with spears.

You are looking at empires that were successful on a military scale, but not half as successful as europeans in terms of trade, economy, technology and social development. Europe was at advantage in being genocidal and agressive, since they had resources to fund horrible campaigns that Zulu empire, mongol empire and muslim empires couldn't spare in their wildest imaginations.

Algerians ARE French.

Zulus committed genocide before Europeans had anything to do with expansion. The only difference is that European history is well documented whilst native African history isn't.

hmmm

really

I know this is a troll thread, but why are you asking "nazis" about what the French did as if we are responsible? And why are you asking us about colonialism, which is something our ideology is against.

Algerians look whiter than the French.

algeria was pure banter, arabs have no humor

makes

Who gives a fuck if some whites wanted to kill millions of subhumans? Whites are earth`s apex predator they can do whatever the fuck they want to. Whites have made every other animal and earth itself their bitch.

>The way you come across really sends a vibe that it's a huge shock to hear about atrocities commited by some niggers with spears and AK47's in some shithole country, but it's not seemingly a problem for you to hear about the 500-year-old history of whites genociding and slaving other races, because if whites do it, it seems more okay. If you wanted to say something else, then I am afraid you have to be clearer.

You're assuming too much and really displaying your irrational thought processes.

>Anything above danube ( except some parts of dobrogea where the 60k of muslims today live in Romania)
>Ottoman empire

you

I don't think you understand what 'war' is, what an 'occupation' is, what 'slavery' is, what are all these things to you? They are share similar traits, they can be violent, ruthless, bloody, savage, and evil at their core. These things shouldn't be ignored, we must take note of these things in order to not repeat the mistakes of our ancestors. The difference between you and everyone else on the board here, is that while you may try and victimize one race, at the behalf of another (ex; whites and blacks, etc) everyone else on the board accepts that this is part of the past, it does stay there, we don't forget about it, but we don't hold ourselves personally accountable for the actions of our race hundreds of years ago.

While you act like and idiot on a board you wanted to start a fight with, you don't fucking understand human history. We would all have skeletons in our closets if we were personally held to account or blamed for others actions, the length of time doesn't make it any better or worse, and it shouldn't, because what happened, happened, and there is nothing that we can universally do to change a thing.

You can cry and bitch about how whites were so brutal to the Algerians, or how we enslaved blacks, despite slavery existing for nearly the entire course of human history, the whites didn't fucking create it, blacks enslaved blacks, whites enslaved blacks, and whites were also enslaved. Nearly every culture, ethnicity or race has a violent history, a history of brutality, lacking any moral code or ethics, but that's the way it is. These things will continue to happen, and we can't always stop it. The Ottoman Empire murdered Christians, Protestants murdered Catholics, Muslims murder Hindus, Christians killed Muslims, etc.

(1/2)

100 million cumskins died like animals in WWI and WWII

So what? How does that mean anything?

>giving a rat's ass about Algerians when the fucks started it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

Mutilations, beheadings, dicks in mouth and babies pinned on doors were routinely done by the FLN (algerian islamo-communist terrorists) against the local population when they didn't want to join their "resistance" or didn't want to give up everything they have.

The 3rd photo is odd because the guy on the right is wearing a slouch hat, which is usually Australian fatigues.

But I'm guessing a cow boy hat is pretty normal in the desert.

think

Not an argument.