I found pic related in a dumpster at SF State

It is literally Tumblr the book. Dubs gets to choose a page and ill post screenshots of the most racist sentence i can find. Here's a freebie.

Pick a page between 1 and 290

Oh btw this is from the late 70s, written by the same man that invented Micro Aggressions. This is chinese communism, fucking chinks ruined our generation.

Page 290

This book looks spot on just from that half paragraph alone.

Just post some pages you fuck

Just post the pages.

Page 290.

Want to see the conclusion where they advocate the destruction of the white race.

Ask and ye shall receive, greatest ally against the chinese

>letter from some spic who was apparently asked to comment on what could be better

Hey La Raza shows up

Keep going.

Oh dear, professor Sue doesn't think highly of black people at all.

Social justice is a meme. Sociologists and psychologist know it and so they have to produce this garbage in order to justify thier existence and thus stay employed.

Just like any pyramid scheme it'll eventually get too big and fail. That time is fast approaching.

Amazing how they push all this shit as facts. Where are all the citations and sources?

Oh that's right since the book has a fancy name and written by an (((expert))) in the field it is 100% credible. No wonder these people manage to brainwash naive retards that don't question anything.

Oh look i found Triggers. This chink literally invented all tumblr concepts. This one pair of unrelated guys named Sue.

It reads like pooran mixed with the communist manifesto.
Page 33

>going dumpster diving at SF state

op is a homeless nigger that rides BART

t. white man that uses the only acceptable public transit in the bay area: Caltrain

It will be done

Btw there are actually 30 pages of references

Im a native of san francisco so im still white. Also

>implying you would pass up vital info about the enemy

What kind of internet hate machine are u?

Blaze it comrade

>Cultural Marxist is the first to lose his cool and point fingers

Yeah that's accurate.

>"cured"
Very telling. Thank you.

Why are you dumpster diving, you have bigger problems than SJWs dude

It was full of books from the literal birthplace of SJWs you faggot, of course i dumpster dove there. I was looking for something exactly like this book, not a meal.

>The White mind symbolizes...

And the black mind just symbolizes a whole lot of nothing.

Save my thread please faggots.

>nigspeak counts as bilingual
>not fair to tell chinks not to cheat
>not fair to ask nigs to act civilized

Basically institutionalized racial cronyism that targets whites.

You ask: are there charts? Fuck yes they is! This is the second edition, how is he quoting from the 3rd edition???

Im not getting that vibe

Title page.

Why not? What's the vibe you get?

What were you doing in the dumpster user?

Honestly, I agree with everything there. I think it's all delusion, but the way it's phrased doesn't exclude that possibility.

It sounds a lot like schizophrenia in that excerpt.

Title page

You know the movie "They Live!"

Is he seeing everything cause the shades allow him to see what was hidden before? Or do the shades superimose images to reality?

Cure: less white guilt, being racist is natural.

Its implied the first one because they destroy the hologram transmitter

what's the name of this book? i want to buy it. this shit is opening my eyes for the first time i think

The hologram transmitter could be a coke machine with some image of a hologram transmitter superimposed above it, for all you know

Also if it were like that they wouldn't have been shades but normal glasses, shades darken the world by design

Thank you for the publisher information.

Opening your eyws in what way senpai?Title page

Did u even see it faggot?

that white people ARE the problem

Shades arw A LIGHT FILTER they FILTER OUT THE HOLOGRAMS THEY DONT HAVE A FUCKING PROJECTOR ON THEM HOLY SHIIIT

This book was written by a chink, you just fell for the "asians are bro tier" meme

#GasTheWhites!
#I'mWithHer!

Shades are a piece of tinted glass you moron

This is what is taught in liberal arts colleges in the current year.

of course i havent, why would i? all i needed was to hear this guy saying that "the shades represent ideology and how ideology lets you view the world better"

but if you were to literally put a pair of shades above your eye, the world would have darken and colours changed

i think the symbology of the act itself is more telling that zizeks words or the movie's surface story

forgot pic

Never seen it

I'm no psychologist, but I've been through enough therapy to know that intense feelings of guilt and stress as in OP are rarely associated with lucidity. No wonder liberals flock to shrinks

>Never seen it
Fuck off.

>what is a filter
>the symbology of shades representing ideology rather than the symbology of a literal fucking alien invasion

So aliens are real and the movie is about anti-alien racism? Fucking dumb nigger argentina please leave

filters edit the reality of images you moron

>So aliens are real and the movie is about anti-alien racism?

No, the movie is a surrealist take on a guy who with the help of an ideology fights the Illuminati, the ZOG, the Patriarchy, the Marxist Menace, the Globalists, the Capitalists, the Technocrats, the Reptilians, the Far Right, Obama and his Tranny husband, etc

But i think the main point is that they are only there to be seen after you use the shades an alter your normal vision to a filtered one

The end of the movie, they blow up the satellite,and everyone sees aliens WITHOUT THE GLASSES

YOU ARE BTFO BY THE SCRIPT OF THE MOVIE YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS ABOUT

thats because the pieces of the satellite interfere with the sun light and make up a huge sun-glass-like filter over the atmosphere

its about the dangers of sattellite television as an ideological transmitor

you should watch it again and pay more attention this time, you are making a fool out of yourself

It's become much more than that. A means of subjugation and control.

It's nothing more than a means of oppression.

The problem glasses, finding problems where there are none, it all makes sense now.

Page 29