ANIME IS ANTI WHITE

Anime is:
>made by non-whites
>jap anime characters always cucking white bois by taking their white women
>everytime that there's an interracial relationship among anime characters it is always a Jap male/White female(white bois cucked again)
>feminizing western culture like gender bending fucking Kang Arthur into a little girl
>hentai always involve white women getting raped into oblivion
>list goes on...
I have no problem with these since I'm not white anyway, but seriously how can you like anime and be a white nationalist at the same time?

>inb4 Mods delete this thread
I'm not shitposting and my questions to white people here on Sup Forums are genuinely legit.

Anyone who posts anime should be shot.

This is anime imageboard.
Do you even know what ADTRW is ?

only non whites can post anime.

But I don't want to be shot.

this desu

>often nationalistic
>show the good and bad on both sides of a story to the point of Nazi apologism
>anti white

What anime are you watching op you faggot

Japs have no Jewish censors, the closest thing to red pill peddlers on the planet

Pic relate.
SEIG ZEON

post your waifu Sup Forums

>>jap anime characters always cucking white bois by taking their white women

Don't know of any anime where that happens, unless you think that all anime girls with blonde hair and blue eyes are "white." (hint: they aren't. )

The only approved waifu.

>Japs have no Jewish censors
They removed the scene where Dio was reading the quran in stardust crusaders.

>ADTRW

Does somethingawful still exist? I was a member over 10 years ago.

The only good thing that ever came out of that site was the private torrent forums.

Because they didn't want to get murdered by the religion of peace. No jew told them to censor anything.

There are barely muslims in Japan, only the Jew is capable of pulling that off.

>That napkin in his hand
Good shit

Video games are superior to animes

Japs can do whatever they want because they don't fall for the jews tricks

Be scared kike, the samurai doesn't take kindly to the dishonorabru and the jew is always a very shamefur dispray

awful memes desu

OP is a faggot

If anime isn't white why are all the characters aesthetically white? Check and mate weebs

It's already been infiltrated.

But most of anime characters are white?

Yes, and the medium itself inspires slants to fill blonde hair blue eyed aryan girls with their seed. What do you think of that?

Anime is a stylized art, you can't tell what nationality the characters are unless the story tells you of they make it obvious be adding certain facial features, like big noses for american men.
Even if a female character has blonde hair, she most likely is japanese and the artists made her blonde to be less generic.
You will also see many characters with blue, green and purple hair, which aren't associated with a specific real world ethnicity.

Good episode.

Nice bait on originally an anime imageboard website

Wrong