Poll: Clinton and Trump in dead heat

>shill polls BTFO

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

>black voters support Clinton 91-1
this is why abortion is legal

also, very impressed that trump holds 33% of Hispanics, that's at least as good as Romney if not better

its better, hes also leading clinton among independents

Hispanics who made it here want the door closed behind them so the shit they fled doesnt follow. Like gay muslims that fled to europe are going back into the closet because so many have followed them they fear being openly gay again.

Is this realy true? Please don't get my hopes up if this is a phony poll

Daily reminder that Trump won't make it past Wisconsin. A contested convention is inevitable.

>BREXIT won't happen
shills BTFO
>Trump won't happen
shills BTFO

Yeah. lol.

Did you check the Rep-Dem split of the poll? It might need to be unskewed.

No it isnt

>Nobody is getting to 1237, we're headed to a contested convention, Duhnald

>Trump will win

This makes no sense. What happened?

Daily reminder that after the first debate Trump will drop out and Jeb will be the nominee

Here is how you can tell if a poll is phony;
1: It is a poll?
2: If 1 = yes, is phony.

Quinnipiac is actually quite reliable

Confirmed

digits confirm

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!

Johnson 8%, Stein 4%

They were lying to begin with.

He was always winning.

The Jews.

good triples for Trump

David Brock was unable to bribe anyone after his "terrible accident" down on the pier

He dropped out for a reason. I don't think we have seen the last of Lyin' Ted

checkem

> 1% of blacks
That seems way too small to believe.

> tfw uneducated niggers will literally give the election to the candidate with their worst interest in mind

HIS DIGITS ARE A BIG FAT MESS!

ILL SHOW YOU ITS DONE BIG LEAGUE

>Niggers support Clinton
Figures that they would hate the Jobs candidate.

THIS

>Trump behind

The polls are rigged and don't use an adequate sample!

>Trump tied

The polls are fine and use a perfect representative sample!

S m h.

Qunnipiac actually sampled Indies and Repubs. Others oversampled Dems, under Repubs and Indies to push a false narrative.

Sixes confirms

>Trump behind

Let me spam this poll in every thread for months to show how much Trump is losing! Who cares about samples, the fact that polls that give a large lead are outliers, or that polls 5 months before the election and for a race like this aren't that significant (see Brexit).

>Trump tied or in the lead

Cricket sounds.

"Independents" in the US are mostly conservative, from my experience. My dad is an independent and he owns 20 guns and wears camouflage everywhere

HOT SAUCE

This, most 'independent' voters tend to vote straight (D) or (R) in practice. Actual independent, swayable voters are something like 7% of the electorate.

Independents in the US mostly aren't. That's why most polling outfits ask independents if they 'lean' dem or rep. In practice, independents who lean to one party have the same voting patterns as people who identify with that party.

10 polls show him losing by +5%

>Polls are rigged

1 poll shows losing by +2%

>Hillary shills BTFO

>That's why most polling outfits ask independents if they 'lean' dem or rep. In practice, independents who lean to one party have the same voting patterns as people who identify with that party.

There are conservative/moderate Democrats. The kind of people who are conservative/moderate on social issues but favor more taxes on the rich, being more inclined to do something about climate change, etc. Reagan Democrats essentially. Most of them lean toward people like Trump or Perot instead of traditional Republican candidates, and they are why Trump got more votes in the primaries than any other Republican candidate in history, and why he'll most likely win.

Based how these polls did their sampling, this true. Keep shilling, though.

REKT

SHITPOSTERS BTFO

The polls mean nothing until they mean what I want them to mean.

But islam is a religion of peace and tolerance? Why would they go back in the closet?