JUST

Entire state of Arizona on suicide watch

i would be on the verge of suicide if i had to live in Arizona

0-82 hype?

nba is testing out robots in the league, suns is their test team. not going too good i guess.

>Dodgers sweep the Dbags out of the playoffs
>Rams blow out the Cards and kill Carson Palmer
>Lakers and Clippers put the entire Suns roster on suicide watch

I didn't know it was even possible for one city to own an entire state this hard

Phoenix, Arizona is one of mankind's biggest mistakes

It should not be a city

n-no, he just means "here" as in a figurative "here", like "i don't wanna be losing games" where "losing games" is "here"

Basketball is for niggers, beta whites, and Filipinos. No one else in AZ cares about the Suns.

I actually moved here and it's not that bad.

Though being a New Englander, 99 degree weather in late October is a surreal experience.

We all know the Coyotes are relocating to Seattle

Where will the Suns relocate to?

arizona as a state is a total failure in ever capacity, no surprise this washes over into their sports team as well.

>Where will the Suns relocate to?

the d-league

holy shit

>build a city on the middle of a desert
>it grows unchecked and is now a leach for natural resources because it's in a literal wasteland

Really activates those almonds

makes me want to read about it's history and why people actually settled there

Actually, now that the rest of you mention it, i still wonder why anyone decided to settle here (PHX). It's 8000 degrees every damn day and night, dryer than a Somali immigrant's feet, and doesn't offer much in the way of landscape unless you're extremely fond of featureless flatland. I only moved here because Intel is paying enough money to justify it.

What do you have against cacti, aridity, and being next to Mexico?

THE WALLS IS GRAY, THE CLOTHES IS ORANGE

you just named 98% of arizona's population

BLAND SHIT CITY, THREE BEAR PORRIDGE

>niggers
>az
>beta whites
>az
>Filipinos
>az
Litteraly zero of those are true you mong

I live in Az and I'm shocked majority of us assumed they were tanking for picks again

>La Ciudad de (Tu)

He forgot to mention the Mexicans (and the venerable Natives, the proud and true owners of this stolen land)

nowhere, Sarver likes his money

For being "irrelevant", we really seem to trigger "superior" states as evidenced by this thread.

There's more niggers than before. By the time I reached college I'd met 7 niggers but 5 of those were only because Brophy was basically busing in nignogs and mexicans from south phoenix for diversity reasons. Half of them would drop out after a semester.

Dont feel like i see any but then again im from chicago and moved here from south carolina

>entire state of AZ

Outside of the Phoenix, Flagstaff, and Tucson metropolitan areas, is there anybody in that state? Always assumed it was nothing more than an empty, giant cacti-filled sandbox with MUH GRAND CANYON that we all flyover on our way to Cali.

did someone put a gun over his head and forced him to sign a huge contract with the Suns and to use their money to spent on negro frivolities?

desu, you could say the same about Utah, Nueva Mejico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Nevada.

Youre forgetting sedona, but nope otherwise theres nothing but beautiful desert mountains lakes canyons and all other things outdoors which is why its so goat here

Wrong on all accounts, especially where I live.

They brought in a bunch after Katrina and gave them houses when Laveen was being developed. Obviously they couldn't pay for them and coupled with the economic crisis, Laveen went from ok suburb to absolute shithole full of poor people.

Other than that there's a lot of Somali and north african rapefugees in west phoenix. They're not too bad though, other than them being muslim and not using deodorant. The only issue is their kids turn into niggers pretty quick.

Tucson and Flagstaff are irrelevant. Everything happens in phoenix metro. There's lots of small towns in between though. Going to sedona nowadays is like going to Vegas, you hear every fucking language except English. Outdoors is nice.

Plus if this state is so bad why are the so many fucking commiefornians moving here? At least the snowbirds provide money.

AZ doesn't trigger anyone like California or Texas.
People are just confused why anyone would want to live in desert hellhole that's constantly being invaded by cartel Mexicans.

>entire thread shitting on your retarded 130 degree state
>y-you guys are t-t-triggered...

You can walk your ass back to Mongolia for all I care, wagon burner.

both those states have more Mexicans, liberals AND niggers than arizona. Think about that.

Lake Havasu City is probably the nicest place in Arizona and one of the nicest places in the USA.

Coconino county is the best county in the country.

Proove me wrong

>muh trees
Desert is the patrician environment. Absolutely beautiful and it weeds out the thin skinned liberal nu males. I can wear shorts and a tank top with 3 AR15s strapped to me 365 days a year. Stay jelly fag boys

Pham, im from upstate New York and i just moved to Phoenix a month ago. I had never before seen this many Mexicans and Native Americans in one place so appreciate my perspective.

Also makes me sad that i'll miss the colorful leafshed of fall because i have to live in this desert shithole.

where the fuck do you live that you're surrounded by natives?

Yeah but that's because the place is inhospitable as fuck. If you want whiter states that aren't awful to live in why not move to somewhere like Idaho or Wyoming? Hell, anywhere in the northwest not named Seattle or Portland is fine.

Those gross injuns were using that land so we want it.

Globe

But really, i'm in Mesa

>inhospitable
why do people insist on giving their retarded opinions about things they know nothing about

If there was one thing Halo 4 did right, it was having the bad guy nuke that city into ashes.

>All these angry Arizonigs ITT mightily defending the fact they live in the devil's glowing asshole of a state

Pheonix is literally built on a wasteland desert.
No white civilizations of merit have been built in such conditions.

>idaho or wyoming
Because I like being able to go out and do things. Mesa has more people than fucking wyoming.

You guys are talking about nuking Phoenix m8. If y'all really didn't care you wouldn't waste your limited brain cells on Phoenix at all. Clearly something has struck a nerve.

Oh look, an Sup Forums thread where silver spoon sheltered white dudebro normies are shit talking native americans despite native americans being genetically superior for this climate, how original

Why are you all shitting on Phoenix the city. Great city ≠ Great franchise. Just look at New York, one of the greatest city's made by man, dumpster fire NBA franchise. San Antonio, garbage ass "town", great winning NBA franchise.

>superior
>btfo in everyway in all the climates this country has
Wew

Or even Canada. A frozen pit latrine of a country but it has given us Drake.

Seattle

Wow nice genetics bro they really came in handy there didn't they.

t. Chief Hewhuhaznoland

I don't know what white has to do with it, I'm calling you retarded for saying it's inhospitable. It's the 5th largest city in the country with the highest average standard of living among the other top 5. It's literally not inhospitable, if it was everyone living there would be dying.

SEETHING

>They unironically call themselves """"""""""""Phoenicians""""""""""""""""

Pretty based desu. Maybe we'll be able to get some value while he still has two in tact knees. Also Watson gone means being able to get a coach that isn't utter shit too.

Not sure why anyone is freaking out about this. The only point of concern being how much this will affect Book wanting to leave

are the women in Arizona generally attractive? I like desert features and warm weather. Attractive women could justify a move

No need to. They're gonna reject you and call the cops just like every woman you asked out in your state.

t. Commiefornia

Arizona is 98% old white people with guns and Mexicans

If you live in Tempe or Tucson (by the university at least) you will see insanely hot women every single day. Other than that you'll see lots of jailbait latinas in HS. So not bad/10

Because it's man's natural inclination to fuck off from other men and go congregate together in another area and repeat the same stupid shit that made the people want to move away from others in the first place

Yes, but they turn into leather bags when they hit 30.

Gronk bopped solid 7s the entire time he was at college

there is not a single hot woman in arizona. not one

yeah probably the hottest on average with California

Like this user points out correctlyThe sun is one of the worst causes of deterioration in looks after diet. They would have to sunscreen literally everyday somewhere like Arizona to preserve their looks.

would living in california just be a better idea in general?

No desu
t. lives in Commiefornia, previous AZ resident.

If you want your cost of living to be insanely higher

This. California is nice and all but fuck paying to live here

And traffic
t.

California has nicer weather and more stuff to do but the downside is that it's expensive and crowded.

Greeks and Romans colonized the Med, including North Africa. Alexandria was a Greek city that banned non-Greeks during the Diodochi. White people have colonized Antarctica, there is no place we can't go.

Texas? Would Texas be a better option?

>no guns
>surrounded by liberals
>more mexicans per capita
>crime
>traffic, traffic traffic
>much higher SOL
Yeah, fuck that. At least you have the beach though, sure

No, don't come here.

why not? Reasons other than those given?

Well that explains it, you live in a shitty area, poorfag. Feel free to fuck off to Jew York.

Cost of living skyrocketing, no jobs, blazing heat, you can't afford the gold diggers in Scottsdale, etc.

>tfw he ends up in a shitty place like portland or philly

well arizona state is a party school so theres plenty of hot sluts there. dunno about everywhere else

>Sup Forums is talking about my state again

because Phoenix is a literal drain on resources. the amount of water they use on an annual basis is criminal.

It's not so bad, the summers are horrible though

this is unironically true. we only cared about the NBA when we had Steve Nash.

>he has to live in Arizona
>pretends to be proud of it on a Sumatran whirling dervish cyberzine in order to protect his ego

Oh hi plebbit

>bopped

Lel

Moved here and it's been the worst fucking year of my life

>all these pussies bitching how hard it is living in Arizona

I lived there for 2 years and it was basically a paradise. Plenty of chill old white folks, comfy warm weather, barely any crime, well kept streets, close to Vegas, L.A./Mexico if you want beaches, Flagstaff for recreational activities

>close to Mexico

>it was basically a paradise

Fuck old white people. They drive like shit and every one else drive like a madman
I'm tired of some one trying to pass me when I'm going 10 above the speed limit every fucking day
So many fucking mexicans too. Never seen face tats in my life before moving here