You comfy, Sup Forums?

You comfy, Sup Forums?

No. I'm uncomfortable in almost every way. It's cold and I have no blankets or sweaters, and these clothes rub my skin the wrong way. My headphones are too tight on my head and hurt my ears, and I can't lean back in this chair properly.

comfy af with my qt pet doe

>tfw been sick at home for a week now with headaches and a sore throat just watching one flick after the other
It would be comfy if I could actually swallow my food

Fuck yeah, sitting at my fapstation watching Star Trek TNG making decorative roses for an upcoming family gathering, it's a hot day and whenever I get too hot I go into the pool. No drinking today tho.

>in my bathrobe
>Christmas lights and tree still up
>having pizza
>watching Burn After Reading
>mfw

>in my bathrobe

No. I'm an isolated NEET. Some guy I used to be friend's with is trying to get in contact with me. I'm in no mental or physical state to have friends right now. I typed a dramatic email begging him to leave me alone. I bet he showed it to people and they laughed. Eventually he's going to knock on my door then my dad will either get super pissed off at me avoid the guy or he will let him in then the drama will escalate. My room is covered in 4 months of garbage. There's mold under my bed.

How the fuck does a bathrobe imply I'm some pseudointellectual uber-atheist?

Not really. I'm currently at the cinema's training camp due to breaking the no singles policy. I have to collect 300 good boy points to leave.

>Christmas lights and tree still up
>on february

Disgusting.

ultimate comfy t b h lads

>it's a qt Lilith episode

Fucking dumbass.

Fuck off, normie.

No, because I don't really live in a house.

Cute dog.

Watching the LOTR DVD extras, about as comfy as you can get.

John?

Where do you live, user?

I live in a very small storage room of a condominium, no one knows I live here.

Nobody keeps xmas lights that long you autistic piece of shit.

Camgirls do.

pretty comfy here. watching murder investigations on tv.

i like horse tooo!

In your world maybe, you mediocre faggot.

That can be comfy too, user.
How did you get in there?
What do you do when you need to get food?

Not really. The aryan qt3.14 I've been fucking for the last few months is being a bitch.

Yes. Edging is p. comfy

I wish I could just find where you live and destroy what's left of your worthless life.

that's actually pretty cute

>dat impotent rage
Hug your mother and stop being a retard, your hormones will level out soon.

>that guy who keeps his xmas lights on february is calling me a retard
Neck yourself you fucking autist. You deserve to die.

>says the guy who's seething with rage on Sup Forums of all places
Come on, bro.
What's really bothering you?

I just came back from a 40 minute walk. Cold water never felt so refreshing. So yeah, I'm pretty comfy.

what are some tips for buying chairs to sit at a PC

I got a cheap office chair and I'm so uncomfy

but I want to sit up high enough so that my elbows are at mouse/keyboard height

This is a private condominium near the beach, no one lives here, people only come here in August, my grandfather was a gardener here for almost 30 years, when he died I had to move out of the house, I didn't had a place to go, so I thought that I could use one of these storage room for a while, most of these are empty, no one they've never been used, and I've been living in this one for almost two years, since the storage rooms are in the garage, there are several doors leading outside, and I still have my grandfather's keys, so when I need to buy food I use the door that gives access to the garden, there are many trees and bushes outside the gate so no one sees me getting out of the condominium.

No I'm really not

It's pretty cold and I'm pissed off

>Hating on based, comfy bathrobes

>What's really bothering you?
I won't let a retard call me a faggot.

KILL
YOUR
SELF

post photos

>good boy points

I don't own a camera.

Hahahaha, you're a blast, you are.
Nigger, I'm even more comfy now since you had an autistic meltdown over a bunch of comfy Christmas lights.
WEW
E
W

That sounds comfy as fuck, senpai.
What's the problem with it?

wtf I want a deer now

>a bunch of comfy Christmas lights.
That's where you wrong faggot. There's nothing comfy about xmas lights on february, it's just sad. Sadness isn't comfy at all and you're fucking gay.

christmas lights are comfy all the time
back to r e d d i t

It's less then two square meters, there are no windows, only a venting hole, it's freezing and it smells like mold.

What's sad is your inability to appreciate the comfy.
REEE some more, little froggy.

Less than*

>christmas lights are comfy all the time
No they're not. They're only comfy during xmas time, not a fucking month after when everyone else around you put the lights back in the fucking boxes. Kill yourself please.

>hurr i have to do everything in line with all other people muh political correctness hurr hurr
lel kys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No because whenever I get comfy I think of having an itch somewhere and become itchy.

Kill me.

>so mad he replies to the wrong post
HAHAHAHAHA, holy shit.
When I picture you, I picture that ADHD kid in sixth grade, whos' face would swell red, and he'd have a tantrum when he encountered any problem that was the least bit difficult.

This has nothing to do with political correctness, why are such a fucking retarded faggot? Xmas mood is comfy but disappear after New Year's eve, and you're autistic if you keep your xmas lights after that date.

I'm at about a 7/10 comfy, got some leftover nachos/wings from superbowl night and some beer.
Shitposting on Sup Forums and trying to find something decent to watch

>Christmas lights are an indicator of autism
You show more signs of autism than anyone ITT.

>Xmas mood is comfy but disappear after New Year's eve
Now it all makes sense. This guy is a cucked shitskin who's trying to hard to adopt white culture. Brush up on your English, faggot.

Wish I had a pet Jenny to comf up with ;_;

I live in a first world country and I'm white. Now kill yourself before I find where you live.

What's the sex like?

>21 years old
>dropped out of college and have been living with my parents for a year and a half without telling them I've dropped out
>no friends
>no gf, ever
>virgin obviously
>haven't been to the gym in a year, used to be /fit/
>find no pleasure in anything anymore, passion for things I used to like fading
>despise wagecucking, manual labor job I had over last summer made me want to kill myself
>running out of money
>no fucking idea what to do
>putting the last thousand dollars I have into a last ditch business idea
>probably not going to work

I'm not too comfy bros

Find me, cuckboy.

>Now kill yourself before I find where you live
This fucking guy.

>cuckboy
I'm gay I can't be cucked.

She's ready to ride.

>is gay
>gets mad when someone calls him a faggot
nigger, not even travolta is this deep in the closet.

Unf.

That explains it then.
Daddy's dick made him butthurt (hurr hurr), now he's internalized it and is mad at the world.
Sucks to be you.

What's going on here?

Being gay =/= being a faggot

Just like black guys and niggers.

>you will never walk around the hipster downtown area with Jenny after a nice dinner before having a couple of craft beers at the local bar

Go march for BLM, you stupid faggot.

I'm not even mad. What I'm saying is, you have to be autistic to keep your xmas lights until february, ask around you. Nobody does that.

I feel like she may be too comparable to at least half the animals there.

r8 my overall room comfyness (you'll never guess where I live).

Also the star wars stuff were mostly gifts so please no bully.

>I'm not even mad
>dat selective memory
I suppose you'd have to so you don't kill yourself over your faggotry.
I don't give a shit if people don't keep their lights up, I do, and it's comfy as fuck.
Still waiting for you to dox me and the anons that have replied to you.

I could be comfier

Just because I insult you doesn't mean I'm mad.

>I don't give a shit if people don't keep their lights up, I do, and it's comfy as fuck.
It's not if it's xmas lights at that period of the year and you must be autistic if you don't agree.

I literally did the same thing when i was 21, now im pretty successful. there's hope user. I still want to kill myself though, so theres that.

Your logic is inherently flawed, because it's based on something that is entirely subjective.
The time of the month that the lights are considered 'acceptable' is irrelevant in this case, so you're the one being autistic... or you might just be stupid.
Yeah, I'll go with stupid.

>hurr durr look at how different I am
You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

I just wanted to say I'm not autistic and not a fedora tipping faggot. I have xmas lights in my room all year too. Used to have em in college as well and everyone loved them

You're the one who argues like an angsty teen, friendo.
Maybe it's all the dick you take, got you talking silly.

>I just wanted to say I'm not autistic and not a fedora tipping faggot
Get the fuck out of my board.

If you don't understand how autistic it is to keep your xmas lights after New Year's eve you might just be autistic.

Yeah. Big thick wooly fleece, blanket, hot water bottle, cushions. Might have a hot chocolate and a spliff soon.

How did you succeed user?

Never said I couldn't understand how someone else might see it., but that ain't gonna' stop me either way.
Now you're just trying to put words in my mouth to make yourself look like less of a retard kek.
Just opened a nice cold can of orange fizzy and toasted it to your autism.
Thanks for making my night.

It's the autists who get mad at little things like this... I think you're having a melt down

No, I have sensitive skin, stomach hurts and am releasing bloody diarrhea every hour.

You have no right calling other people retard when you still have your xmas lights on february. Kill yourself.

I just got back from working out and running errands (including a trip to the weed dispensary). I stopped off at Starbucks on the way home where they gave me a free coffee (I go in all the time and they give me free refills if I've already bought one that day) and the manager slid me a free bag of this chocolate popcorn stuff and it was fucking delicious. Now I'm sitting in my home office baked out of my mind dirty texting with a qt I am flying up from LA for the weekend for a sex romp.

Having an awesome life is maximum comfy.

Evidently you are a retard tho.
You literally have autism, friend.

There's a stuck red pixel in