Conversion to Judaism (serious thread)

Hi Sup Forums

I'm on Sup Forums on a daily basis since more than 2 years and have recently started my conversion to Judaism orthodox.

I would like to know if some of you did/thought/heard about other Sup Forums-member doing the same.

Also you can ask me anything. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1461063574887.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_from_Africa_to_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also bump.

Sup Forums you can't see this is a fucking interesting thread!?

have you read Isaiah 53?

When are you joining the JIDF?

>AMA
Get savaged yussuf

shill thread
sage
3rd of this shit today

NAW SENPAI WHAT HE RELLY NEED 2 READ IS JEREMIAH 14:2 (DAS RIGHT)

Yes.
I will do better.
First thread of the day/week.

You can't "convert" to judaism

If you're a goy, you'll be taken for a ride and stripped of all your money.

If you're a jew, you're already practicing the religion. All you'll gain is access to the jewish nepotism network.

i'm not sure why you bring up this verse in particular.

i think it's obvious why i brought up Isaiah 53.

if you read Isaiah 53 to a person who is completely ignorant of Scripture, they assume it was written well after the beginning of the "common era"

>Yes

well, what are your thoughts on it?

Isaiah 53, i mean.

I'm genetically jew. I'm not a goy rn, but can't pray either.

>I'm genetically jew.
Ashkenazi tribe were converts.

I'm Aramaic.
Yep. Looks like Jesus and it's from the Torah. I'll read more about.

MY DICK
i want a qt jewish wife and i want jews to win

Does jewish girls like white men?

Yeah I never understood this, online its said you can convert but I know they really only respect maternal blood lines, especially reformed jews which is counter intuitive.

I know halacha or something I think even sets a different law for goyim and idk if anyone can really convince me they aren't viewing them selves as the "chosen people" and thus may have a certain, superiority complex.

>to win
There are no winners. That's your daily redpill.

I've spent too much time here. It looks like they wrote "MEME MEME MEME MEME" across her tits. Nice tits, but that's how the Jew Witch gets you. Next thing you know you're cutting your baby's dick and signing up to get your adult cock's forskin stripped off with a cheese grater. You'll be attending temple and no longer have an individual identy, you'll post on Sup Forums still but it'll to shill/slide and get paid by the (You).

In short. I'd fuck the twat inside out of the bitch, but I certainly wouldn't go about inviting her over for anything but that.

Good question. I believe as much as men like goyas. Now they probably won't marry the goyim.

What are your thoughts on Zuckerberg marrying and impregnating a chink?

There is some special rituals that you won't be able to do with them.
But they also say that a goy that chose to come to Judaism and do all the necessary work (2 years of attending classes, knowing more that the common Jews know about Judaism etc) is driven by G.od. And thus, that you are not born goyish.

>be looking at video player settings for upscaling

>read "jinc"

>think of this

I did it. Ask me anything.
tfw master race

Circumcision is not a mandatory Mitzvah.
I will not and my child will not either.

Sooo basically the excuse is, if you want to convert that means you were a jew all along; but that still doesn't address the idea of genetic superiority under pinning.

In fact it doubles down, like well, he must had some jew genes in him or god wouldn't have called upon him.

I know not every jew carries such an elitist attitude around, most I've known are rather athiest, but its got a revolting air to it. It makes one wonder how much it influences nepotism, just as the "good 'ol boy" system can.

He wasn't religious. And if he loves her then I can only be happy for him.
(btw it's probably not the best thing to show to the youth...)
What was your religion before? And what is your ethnicity?

wtf?
It's literally the sign of the union with God or Brit.

This whole time I only just realized that someone was drawing on an image and not painting on her actual tits.

Jewish American here, good for you. You do not need a disgusting bodily disfigurement to be a Jew.
Gas yourself

It's really like a nation. Some will accept to have strangers living in, some will not.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1461063574887.jpg/

>jewish convert
This isn't possible you goy. You're being played.

Wouldnt be surprised if more jews haven't decided this after the holocost, in addition to the name changes.

Brings up another concern people have had, in terms of, national loyalty, which has come up with Islam.

Yes it's the physical union between the child and G.od, but the real union is between his soul and G.od.
How the circumcision made by Mohel looks like? And are you?

>Jewish American
>gas yourself
kek
You and your big nose are the reasons they hate us, famalam

i don't know, bro.
i rather not have pieces of my dick cut off and suckrd by an old bearded guy

They don't do that to grown ups

Who will deny my Jewishness? Also I'm Aramaic.

its a terrible udea, di t do it, they will tell you you you cant go on Sup Forums

dont ruin your life just because you are going through a phase. No one wiñl marry you because you are a weird convert. People who were frum their whole life believe in the religion is for losers meme so they apply that to people who discover the truth like the faggots they are

jews dont have a sense of humor

they all have the "scratch my back, then i will scratch yours"

they will see you as a burden

y9u will be alienated from your friends and family ANDfrummies wontnlike you.

its possibñe you will be single for life

anything else you want to know?

also Daniel 9:26 which shows how the Messiah will appear before the destruction of the second temple and the city, which happened in 70 AD. hmmm i wonder who meets that criterion?

oh and non-frum Jews (14 million jews in the world, only like 1 million are shomer shabbos, and dont get me started on the orthopraxy types, ñike the ones who are dressed chassidic) will hate you

no it doesnt say. fuck off with your satanic lies

No, they won't. Stop spreading lies, you cancerous fuck.

but they do it to small boys?
fucking pedos, mate, i'd rather not associate myself with people that accept that.

TRANSJEW DETECTED

I'll hide the fact I'm a convert at maximum.
I have a first and last name that are 100% Jewish.
I'm Aramaic, which is the original Jewish race.

Genetically I'm even more Jewish than the great majority of Jews of today.

Rarely. They use tubes now. If when they do it, it's not a blow job. It takes literally one second.

can someone photoshop her nails blue? it irks me how the red clashes with the other colours

But like I said, I will hide the fact that I'm a convert almost-perfectly.

Shooting with your eye closed.
I thought (((they))) where smart.

>jews dont have a sense of humor
wot

Why? Jews love converts.

They very often use models to promote JIDF, even the media talked about.

>pic
No you're not. You've never even been around Jews.

Op, you really dont know jews. they are notorious for asking highly inappropriate prying questions. they will figure you out and when you start saying shit kike widely known mitzvos arent normative practic4e they will shun you

also that israeli is a fucking liar and should be ignored

go to bnei brak and u will see what i mean

Since when? I've seen on youtube that fathers will more difficultly give their daughters to a convert.

But it's true that the youth accept converted like real Jews.

Why the fuck do you want to join any sect to begin with?
Already tired to use tour brain?

I lived in Bnei Brak for 5 years. Nice people, great sense of humor.
What are you even saying

All converters are literally traitors to their heritage and turncoats for goods exploitation. I would treat them like a dogs they are ...

I think it's very possible that the ultra-orthodox can act like that to me.
But now we are talking about people that will never eat not Kosher.
The young ones that casually eat to MacDonald will probably see me as their pair.

lemme redpill you a little on this "religion"

first of all, it's not a religion

The holy texts are basically just a how-to guide for being a scummy lawyer.
Synagogues are not centers of prayer, unless you pray to money.

The entire point of going to church isn't to become closer to god, but to network with jewish peers so you or they can each other in beneficial positions; in the end it pays off - you scratch your fellow jews' back and he'll scratch yours.

They absolutely do believe they're superior to goyim, and there's a good chance that blood libel isn't libel.

Aramaic family (original Jewish people).
They are now Christians. I think they are the turncoats one.

no, u are all a bunch of stuffy faggots who unironically think people who play sports are straight up goyim

u unironically throw rocks at women who are not tzinwah

>youtube that fathers will more difficultly give their daughters to a convert
Maybe hasidic families only, they like their dynasties pure and won't marry anyone outside of their circle jerk. The rest are fine with a true convert.

anyway, i said my piece. im out

I'm not one of them. Nevertheless, sports are for goym, books are for Jews, niger. Show some pride.

Jews never do sport?

Nah, I'm kidding. Even hassidim practice martial arts nowadays.

Where are you living right now? And how religious are you?

Does jews hate blacks and other non-white? Why doesn't they open their borders for refugees?

All goyim are equal. No matter their skin color.

If you continue to follow this degenerate way of life mummy will annex you, my son

prepare for a new genocide

all jews are filthy kikes

What about all the kikes? Are ethiopian jews the same as Israeli jews?

What about all the kikes? Are ethiopian jews the same as white Israeli jews?

Why even consider religion?

All that happens is that the world goes to crap and we die.

I'm traditional Jewish. I do what I can. I live in a secular environment.

what are some verses from the jew holy book that call us goys and cattle?

Actually, these fucking retards did open our borders to "refugees" at one point. Now we have 50000 Somalis and Eritreans.

No they are not. They are from the first exile.

>the jews got jewed
maximum jewery

But they are easy to recognize with their skin color...
Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_from_Africa_to_Israel

No, they have to convert to receive a full Jewish status.

>Sup Forums
>serious thread

What does that even mean? You hate them?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\x\

You won't be accepted.

If you don't worship one form of media you worship another.

People think they are an individual's because of this music, they think they are educated because they consume any rhetorical science on Facebook, they think they are worldly because they can turn on the news.

You are just trading one pretentious false god for another pretentious false god.

Kek knows this

If you are not born jew you will never likely to be considered a true part of the circle, so get the delusions of being "one of the god chosen" out of your dumbass head before you do something undeniably regrettable.

What, are you two racists? You want refugees to go to Europe but not to Israel? What's happend with #NoBoarders and #OneNation?

I'm Jewish. 99% of jews will not care you're a convert nor will they care if you cut your dick. Only retarded fundamentalists will potentially care.

I'm Aramaic, the original Jewish race.

What do you think about goys?