/mls/ general - DAC UP edition

>SELECTION SUNDAY, 10/22 (all games at 4pm EST, 1pm PST)
NYCFC vs Columbus Crew
San Jose vs Minnesota United
Atlanta United vs Toronto FC
Portland Timbers vs Vancouver Whitecaps
Philadelphia Union vs Orlando City
FC Dallas vs LA Galaxy
Houston Dynamo vs Chicago Fire
Montreal Impact vs New England Revoluton
DC United vs NY Red Bulls
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC
Seattle Sounders vs Colorado Rapids

>NASL
nasl.com/schedule
>USL
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY LMAO
a-league.com.au/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wd2FKEqEWns
bracket.mlssoccer.com/#/league-detail/362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toronto FC OFFICIALLY the GREATEST MLS TEAM of ALL TIME!!!!!

>Dallas eliminated from playoff contention
>Houston keeps El Capitan

2nd for the Canadian Premier League

based, fuck dallas

dallas cucked

get in here bros
youtube.com/watch?v=wd2FKEqEWns

we believed in you mini soda

next year we'll make playoffs

/mls/ bracket challenge
bracket.mlssoccer.com/#/league-detail/362

Not that user, but Dynamofag here. Snow games are probably fun as fuck to watch. Do y'all get a lot of 'em up there?

depends, march april will have a good chance for snow

>Soccer Day in Canada
Who will be soccer's Don Cherry?

Huh, so more at the start of the season than the end?

yeah definitely, unless we get lucky during the playoffs, snow usually starts early december but it's not unheard of to have it over halloween

I see; that's still cool. Thanks, user.

good year lids, already waiting on the next one.

Thanks for everything Patrice.

Even though he's a limp act, i'm going to miss him

>tfw don cherry won't do it himself

GET FUCKED ORLANDO LMAO JOIN OR DIE

>subtly dabs towards being the best american forward

never heard of her

>mfw fatlanta bounced first round

which team is /ourguys/?

houston for the dynastros dual championship

Dumpster Fire beat Pink Cows
Fatlanta beats Austin
da caps beat da quakes
Who gives a shit about Houston or Sporting

>home wins lmao

When is the last time LA missed the playoffs? And then they have to deal with LAFC next year taking all the talent in the city. Gals fans are on complete suicide watch kek

energy drinks
relocation crew
chinkpooper
poouston

honestly >we deserve it with this garbage fire of a team minus two or three guys

2008, even with Donovan winning the Golden Boot that year

>panels unanimously give TFC the MLS Cup champion
We are not gonna choke again, eh?

At this point I couldn't blame fello LA fags from jumping ship to LAFC. The front office is a clusterfuck, has no respect for the fans, and doesn't seem to understand why they're failing so hard.

WHAT A DAY

so easy to switch alliances, but i just can't do it. even if they've got that stadium so close to me.

What 70k Americans did to Altidore and their national team captain Bradley tonight was truly pathetic.

I understand the gamesmanship, but >ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT and >booing every time they touch the ball, really it makes you look like a bunch of spoiled manchildren. Being the strong players they are, they were able to get through it and bring in a result away from home.

Guaranteed that less players are going to play for your national team now considering every American who plays soccer now has a target on their back. I'd be surprised if anyone would ever want to put on that captains armband ever again. A terrible night for American soccer.

Really makes you think

shut up you dumb leaf, you just don't get it with that shitty nt of yours.

>best since 2009
>have only one title to show for it, even though other teams have more titles in that same time span
>only cup win came with no shots on net, and went down to meme coinflip penalty shootout
It actually really does make me think

still seething

You're too arrogant and spoiled to understand and now that chickens have come home to roost all you want to do is double down. Sounds familiar.

Guess what kiddo, sports doesn't give a fuck. America is a nation that can't. You can dump as much money into it as you want, you can make up a bunch of irrelevant sports to make yourselves look cool, but if you want to improve you have to quit being so arrogant and do some fucking work.

America needs a culture change and a new president.

Who made this leaf so salty?

It's been real. Hopefully you guys can make it more interesting next time around.

In MLS, but yeah.

me not using resources for the first few weeks probably sunk my chances at really challenging you, no way one can keep track of all the good picks alone.
but think it was commendable to come in 2nd my first time around, here is to the next one.

Good on you bro. I’m not leaving either,even with all the frills and conveniences.

what the fuck is this leaf yammering on about? just because Toronto is gonna get knocked out in the Knockout Round doesn't mean you have to be a baby back bitch about it

I agree with you t.b.h. American sports fans are spoiled and react like angry children when they feel they've been wronged in any way, just look at how many people got triggered >BY A FUCKING KNEE

that final solidified MLS as a meme league

Don't forget that Seattle only got into the playoffs because meme rule lets you get a meme player to carry you.

>her team doesn't have Meme Allocated Money to spend
lmao'ing at your life flyover

>not embracing the memes

it's like you want to lose

>what is life.

Hopefully I won't get hit with severe depression next season

>Wondo is 11 goals away from tying Landycakes' record
>Wondo has scored 11 goals every year since 2010

kill me now

Will Dempsey ever beat landycakes record

Good. Keep those useless faggots in Cucknada where they belong. They shouldn't be on our national team after their embarassing performances these past few years.

Cant wait for this insufferable faggot leaf to slit his throat once Toronpoo get btfo in the playoffs.

what a disgusting cup

this looks like a toilet seat tho.

the almighty toilet seat, we take pride in such a based cup

also, didn't realize you wogs redesigned your league logo.
looks good

Audi > Hyundai

*bumps /mls/ from the dead*

>Galelxy

Will LAFC cuck them so hard the lags become the good guys?

I think of it more of a cock ring

>America needs a culture change and a new president.
WEW
E
W

>Hyundai
>The Driving Force Behind Football

>LA
>the good guys
>ever
even born and raised here, but come on lid.

I think we can all agree the Austin Crew are the league's greatest villains.

>LA being the guys.
I hate this jerk off annoucmemt build up. Anyone’s guess what the going to be “announced”?

>Playoffs will be single-elimination next year
>Everyone seems to support it
Why?

Apparently atlanta hosts next year's all star game

>league seems to be a bit contrived.
They’re not not even trying.

The playoffs definitely need to be made shorter, and not have a fifa break in the middle. Single-elimination also props up muh regular season maters meme.

Still stupid.

Single elimination playoffs are terrible, that just means more shootouts and consequently everyone complaining about shootouts. Fuck memeoffs.

If anything get rid of a round of playoffs. Top 3 teams in each conference plus two wildcard spots just like baseball. Or get rid of playoffs altogether and make MLS cup a league cup. Seeds #5 and #6 are shit anyways.

Also the MLS cup game should be a two legged tie

LADS

>3 conferences, East, West, Central
>no, or extremely limited, inter-conference play
>balanced schedule, play each team in your conference twice
>MLS Finals is 4 team round robin with top team in each conference + best second place

no, a final should be a final. the playoff structure is good, other than the amount of teams.

I actually would be fine with single elim playoffs higher points hosts and having MLS Cup be a two-legged game, MLS Cups are always shit because nobody wants to play positively, having two games would make MLS Cup a lot more entertaining to watch

Give me a quick run down on the teams and which to support.

No Sounders or Galaxy

>Columbus/Austin Crew

Don't support this garbage league. You're better off watching a south american league or League One for a better experience.

kys

Better than the old one for sure, should have got rid of the toilet seat trophy also.

Opinions on Honduras?

Reminder that the draw for the FFA Cup semis was rigged as fuck and you should root against the all Sydney final the FFA so desperately wants

#ComeOnYouReds

Literally no one has an opinion on Honduras.

Why

Wow fuck USA

I don't have a proper Australian metaphor, how to locals feel about Tasmania? Papua New Guinea?

The Honduras National Team

who cares.

I thought I would ask as USA plays in CONCACAF

Get fucked

murderball, to go along with the murder outside the stadium.

they are just the worst

>NYRB
Meme team, typically one of the best in the league but has never won ac up
>NYCFC
Owned by Man City, has arguably the worst supporters
>da Fire
Typically the worst team in the league, but are relatively good now
>da Crew
Their owner is threatening to move the team to Austin, and people don't like that
>Atlanta Utd.
One of two expansion teams for this year, broke attendance record twice
>TFC
Has two players from the USMNT that most people in /mls/ hate. Won Supporters Shield

I don't know too much about the west but I'll try
>da 'quakes
Meme. Their (arguably) best player is the guy who choked against Belgium in the last WC
>da 'caps
Typically worst team in Canada (not this year though) and worst team in Cascadia. It's weird.
>Sounders
Everybody hates them. Credited as the inventor of the FIGHT AND WIN chant.
>SKC
Won the US Openc Up this year. Relatively successful.
>Houston
They're a Dynamo. One of Two Texas teams, which typically have low attendance.
>Portland
They have a thing where after every goal, they cut a bit off of a log. You decide if that's cool.