Why are 99% of women with glasses so insane? I can count the amount of normal woman who wear glasses on one hand...

Why are 99% of women with glasses so insane? I can count the amount of normal woman who wear glasses on one hand, and they're all over 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=glasses frames&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&sa=X&biw=320&bih=452&tbs=cat:524,vw:g&tbm=shop&prmd=simvn&srpd=9477848747534336372&prds=epd:12054250131171604895,cdl:1,cid:4609494849565374498&ved=0ahUKEwiwqdjbuc3NAhXk6oMKHermCS8QgTYIwQUwDg&ei=udtzV_DoCeTVjwTqzaf4Ag
zennioptical.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't see the shit pouring out of their mouths properly

My older sister wears glasses. She is currently getting a PhD in physics from Princeton.

Apart from thick-rimmed nu-males, glasses on young men aren't an automatic death sentence. It's amazing how the opposite is true for women.

because they are people who can afford glasses
shit costs over 100 bucks for the frames
100 bucks for service
100+ for an eye inspection
plus tip

sjws are a bunch of spoiled white kids

most of them gave up on their looks and trying to attract the opposite sex.

which turned them insane.

How many times did she claim someone raped her?

>being this hilariously wrong

Glasses are for poor people. You've overstated the cost of eye exams and HILARIOUSLY overstated the cost of frames. Rich people use contacts or get LASIK.

It's not the glasses. There are some sane women with vision problems. The expression, the eyes and the shape of the mouth are all indicators of something terribly unnatural though. I suspect some sinister form of genetic engineering myself but could be some sort of undiagnosed disease. It is not debatable that something is terribly wrong.

Gates probably wears them to look intelligent, he's right, most people who can afford it just get LASIK

Has anyone got the youtube video of this? I've never seen this video before.

Education, intelligence, and mental health are all separate things.
You can learn things put them to memory but still be a moron when it comes to problem solving.
You can be quick witted and understanding complex things but have difficultly retaining new information.
You can be an intellectual with tons of reserved knowledge of different subject and still be a psychopath and self destructive.

Drew Carey got LASIK years ago but still wears his glasses because it's part of his "brand". It's what makes him recognizable and not mistake for Chaz Bono.

lol. American healthcare prices.

I can afford LASIK but I like wearing glasses.
I don't want to let someone fuck around shooting lasers into my eyes and I like how I look with glasses.

CAN YOU STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS ALL DAY

cheapest pair of frames i can find that wont break in two after a week of use are these
google.com/search?q=glasses frames&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&sa=X&biw=320&bih=452&tbs=cat:524,vw:g&tbm=shop&prmd=simvn&srpd=9477848747534336372&prds=epd:12054250131171604895,cdl:1,cid:4609494849565374498&ved=0ahUKEwiwqdjbuc3NAhXk6oMKHermCS8QgTYIwQUwDg&ei=udtzV_DoCeTVjwTqzaf4Ag

and yes service can be cheaper if you get shitty lenses that scratch if someone queefs on them but service on mine was 100 bucks with lenses

They read a LOT of horrible fiction books that reinforce really bad stereotypes of cheating men and weird erotic BDSM stuff, it makes them screwy in the real world. Usually when a woman acts really obnoxious she wants to be slapped. I don't mean when she says "you are wrong about Trump" but when she's like "cut the penises off little white boys" I mean c'mon but that is obviously asking for it.

It has to do with seeing the Whites above the iris, anyone who you can see that part of the eye is signaling deep mental damage.

remember that if you can see the whites of someone's eyes ABOVE their iris fucking stay away

Do you not have insurance?

People that wear glasses like these wear them as a mask. Just like numales with the beard and glasses it's all just a mask to make them feel secure and safe like a little child. I honestly don't think they are even aware of this fact either. They just do it because it goes along naturally with crazy.

if the colour of their hair is the only warning you get from these women you're a failed human bean

kek

>You just like the other girls...boooring

Imagine the butthurt

lol. Japanese radioactive contamination remediation prices.

Post pictures of your sister.

I am also studying for my PhD in physics and I need this for scientific research purposes.

Beat me to it, Fetal Alcohol syndrome

That's problematic, because everytime he tries to take a picture of her, her location changes instantaneously.

It's amazing.

She claims 1in 3 women are raped on campus.
Pretty soon the SJWs will consider being born a form of rape so they can kick it up to 100%

>being poor
>not having insurance
Here I'll help you out user.

zennioptical.com/
You can even tell any women you know to go there because problematic glasses are on the front page.
(I didn't even realize lel, but for real you can get decent prescription glasses there)

God is doing us a favor. It is a blessing.

Inferior genes, heightened retardation

that pic
>Why yes! I do belong to a cult! How did you know?
Those eyes. I imagine that the same look a black widow type killer would make before killing their mate. Shoopers of the world! Put that womans face on a spider body. lol

Anyone have sauce for the video? Much appreciated.

they're wearing the glasses to look more intelligent, i.e. to manipulate how people perceive them. this is mildly psychopathic behavior.

Because women with any sort of genetic problem are a fucking blight. You don't breed with something that is genetically insane or physically incapable.

This guy gets it

>The more a woman reads leftist propaganda, the worse her eyes become.

This is exclusively a Jewish problem. There was literally a Jewish publication that stated they are roughly 30% more likely to suffer mental illness than any other race. You kikes need to admit that you are a problem.

My insurance paid for a pair but I never wear them. I always thought that they make your eyes worse in the long run, due to the severe aching I get when I wear them.

Of course if you are bat-fucking-blind you need to wear something.