My chicana gf keeps trying to get me to watch telenovelas with her

Which ones aren't cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtve.es/alacarta/programas/todos/series/1/?order=1&criteria=asc&emissionFilter=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop using the subject field you actual spazz.

Metástasis :^)

Kate got CHAPOED

plz no bully

Los Misterios de Laura Lebrel

They all suck. Although Kate del Castillo stars in a pretty weird movie directed by KStew's mom called K11 where she plays a tranny cholo.

Here, have a blast.

rtve.es/alacarta/programas/todos/series/1/?order=1&criteria=asc&emissionFilter=all

>tve
>telenovelas

lel no, they are "seriales", uncultured swine

>My chicana gf

Are you mexican-american yourself or some white or other race who likes big butts?

can you post some pics

>Which ones aren't cancer?

I speak spanish but I hate telenovelas, those are products desinged for the plebiest of plebs so I can't help you with that lol.

Used to jerk off to some of these back in the day

I'm offering content objectively superior and far more culturally enriching than telenovelas and you call me uncultured swine. Not nice.

Give what the guy said, you are not here for improve anything, he must learn by his mistake and ask propertly next time.

Cuentame
Aguila Roja
El Ministerio del tiempo
Los Serrano

brazilian and turkish ones

korean and colombian ones are terrible

everything else is pure shit, but particularly mexican and american ones.

I liked My lover who came from the starts and legend from the blue sea though

Seconding the brazilian ones lot's of quality.

Chile has one or two that are good.

Venezuelans just to have the hottest girls before communism.

Colombia only has Betty la fea.

Don't bother with argentinians, the worst in the continent.

>Los Serrano

t. Antonio Resines

They're all bloated as fuck. You can condense the average 150 episode novella down to 30 episodes by removing all the dramatic pauses and callbacks to past events that remind the audiences of what's going on. You can watch one of five episodes every week and still have a good grasp of what is going on and who is with who because characters will lay out their agendas and alliances because subtlety would alienate their illiterate audiences.

for some reason they are very popular in greece

I tried to get through a couple episodes of a turkish one (karadayi) but it was soooo slow

I actually liked reina del sur, the other Spanish language ones I tried were kinda bad though. Actually gran hotel was fine

El Clón
Isaura la Esclava (both versions)

+1 for Cuéntame, used to watch it in highschool in spanish class. It's basically a kid telling his life in late 60's Madrid, but it's comfy as hell.

>tfw no mexican gf to force me to watch univison with

Quads confirm there's nothing wrong with evading taxes.

> La Reina del Sur
Actually that's one of the very few that doesn't suck. Unfortunately I can't find English subs for it anywhere.

They're all the same.

They can be comfy in a weird ethnic way though.

Me cago en la leche, Merche

Luz Clarita

El Dandy is MexiKINO.

I heard from some friends that Club de Cuervos is good, but they are soccerfags so i don't know if they are right

Ignore all other replies and watch this.

I love it but it's not a novela

Sin Tetas No Hay Paraíso (first two versions)