Americans will at least respect football more if they watch this video:

Americans will at least respect football more if they watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ

This is the highest level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYUDETQ4QbY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjynbUNlvWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you care about us liking your fucking sport?

americans who actually watch sports already know that soccer has a very high skill ceiling. it's just a hard sport to get into because i didn't watch it or learn anything about it for so long. i don't want to play catch up, i'd rather just stick to what i know.

it's not a TV series
you don't have to catch up to anything

Take it from this perspective. If you want to get into professional American football, there's only one league that is the definitive place in order to go and watch it. Sixteen games to each teams regular season and the playoffs, so each game matters to a team you want to follow.

If I wanted to watch soccer/football, where do I even start? There's so many leagues in all the major continents and furthermore I don't even have any connection to them. It's a little strange rooting for Arsenal or Manchester United when I have no connections to the area the teams from, much less the country. Play here in the Americas is not as high level and that's why you end up with most American's just not caring as much.

North America is used to football and hockey, the most manly of sports.

These guys literally play with broken bones. That kind of toughness echoes the legacy of cutting down huge trees, fighting off wild animals, dealing with mosquitoes and blackflies, and building tow awesome countries out of a huge mass of forests, mountains, prairies as well as burning deserts and steamy swamps in the US and freezing landscapes of snow and ice in Canada.
In Europe, you had poncey royalty sitting on velvet cushions, so....

When North Americans see soccer players rolling around on the grass pretending they're hurt, utterly devoid of honesty, personal dignity, and pride of character, they are rightly disgusted. Until this aspect of soccer is gone, North Americans will not take it seriously.

pic related

I love americans

Soccer is so fucking gay but whats even more amazing is that they manage to have an even GAYER fanbase

third world shit skin poverty ball lovers are cancer

>I love Americans
Aww....but why? You watch any american sports?

>semen slurping sport
No thank you

K9 vs Perro10 ° Caca Battle |HD

Why are american's so concerned about whats gay? It's like you're trying to convince the whole world you're straight. You're failing btw.

>flopping
Like Pottery

>If I wanted to watch soccer/football, where do I even start?

pick a team from either MLS or Premier League since MLS is absolute dogshit, but I'd support/follow both if I were you, ignore everything else, not that complicated.
why would you even consider watching a professional league from a country that doesn't speak english or isn't broadcasted in USA?
this point is just stupid.

>I don't even have any connection to them.
you would if you started following those teams.
this happens a lot in Europe, countries like belgium have joke leagues so their people just follow the premier league (yes, a foreign country's) or whatever, and after a while of being invested into watching their games you just feel part of the bandwagon.
I think you should still support your national league btw, even if they are the worst, it has to start somewhere, rome wasn't built in a day.

just to clarify, the best footballing nation on earth is arguably the richest and most technologically advanced one.
the elite teams are in the 20 biggest economies, and (except for brazil) they are all in the "very high" human development index category.

this "povertyball" meme has to end.
the fact that poor people love the sport because it's easy as fuck to set up and play at a park does not mean it's exclusive from/for them.

>Please Please like our sport!

What's wrong with that?

please big strong and muscular americans watch our pathethic sport or i will kill myself

>our

fucking americans are more entitled to call this sport theirs than you faggots.

Don't you have some monkeys to eat or people to skin alive?

calm down you big baby

shut the fuck up faggot i was speaking to my american masters not you

>Monkeys to eat
Not common in here
>skin people alive
That's mexican cartel stuff

Let's say that I have to. I can make time for that. Right now I'm posting about sports in a sports board.

this isn't a sports board though

Just watch the competitions with the highest level of play like the Champion's League, Euros, Copa America and of course the Worlc Up

>he talks about sports on Sup Forums

>Copa America
>higest level of play

spotted the brown chilean living in america

>he said on his way to a Boy George lookalike orgy in NotthingframHyderabadshire-upon-Bryne

probably not. that's what I hate about soccerfags. They dont watch any other sports and shit up the board. it'd be like if people who only played CoD made up half of Sup Forums. Nothing wrong with CoD or Soccer. But if you arent a sports (plural) fan you shouldnt be on a sports (plural) board.

I watch MMA (not american tho)

Here is another video we should watch that will make us respect soccer more
youtube.com/watch?v=wYUDETQ4QbY

How do you know about those?!?

>mfw as much as it pains me to admit it, the leaf is 100% correct

soccer fags need their own board.

>its another PLEASE WATCH UNICEFGRASS AMERICANS thread #2289723878

>sport should not be allowed in a sports board because sport's fans just watch sport and not sports

there's no football board.
what's wrong with liking just one sport anyway?
what kind of retarded logic is this?

>this sport is shitting up the board simply because I don't like it
I like how your guys mind work

Some annoying German tourist in LA brought it up while he was telling me about Berghain and German nightlife in general

its shockingly stupid, like eating the same food every day, but then again I guess we shouldn't expect anything above a room temperature IQ from third world shitskins should we

Wasted

fuck yourself

1: Why are you under the impression that Americans don't respect football? It's literally the most popular sport in the country.
2: Why did you show us a video of divegrass? Wtf does that have to do with football?

>LE LE LE EPIK GET XD!!!!

Are we still in Sup Forums of 2006?

youtube.com/watch?v=IjynbUNlvWU

Did you suck him off? nice digits btw

No, im not English for fucks sake.

>sport should not be allowed in a sports board because sport's fans just watch sport and not sports
thats why its called "sports" not "football/soccer." if there is no board that suits your needs, doesnt mean you can shit ours up.
>there's no football board
I know, id be open to the idea, or just a single general.
>what's wrong with liking just one sport anyway?
nothing. But like I said with vidya, there is nothing wrong with only liking one videogame. but you shit up a general sports board with it. It's like when we had a Gordie Howe sticky, foot fairies were just posting "literally who" and complaining we had a sticky about a nonfootfairy dying.

>I guess we shouldn't expect anything above a room temperature IQ from third world shitskins
You say this while we're talking to you in your fucking language

Because even you are too embarrassed by your own braindead native tongue to speak it.

Because you're a monolingual moron who can only understand English. I bet you aren't even able to learn a second language.

Nah, probably just some catholic repressed hispanic

>where's my hockey thread so i can whine about my mediocre NT

awesome contribution
worthy of such a number, there is no doubt.

Only absolute dire shitskins find themselves living in country where a second language is necessary.

hockey is just one sport, not many, just as football.
what fans like has nothing to do with it.
in fact most of us watch more than one sport, I don't know where this idea of us watching just football came from, but what I'm saying is that if it was true it'd be perfectly fine.

stop being so mad at retarded things.

Whatever... Why are you even mad though? It's like the silliest thing ever. How can someone get mad at something like this? The fuck is wrong with you people?

Thank you Xing Ma.

it's literally not necessary, that's our point. we're just speak foreign languages, because we're not retarded.

>we're not from shitholes i s-swear
>we are first wooorld!
>RESPECT US PLEASE!

it's common for american high school students to drop their language after freshman year and fill up their schedule with electives so we can have 5 or 6 free periods every day during our senior year.

what was the point of this post?

>hockey is just one sport, not many, just as football.
Difference is I always follow, Football, Baseball, Tennis, Basketball. Watch the odd rugby match and enjoy watching curling. Yet I could still probably talk more about soccer than you could any other sport. Im a sports fan. Your a soccerfan. And that's fine, don't be so threatened or insulted. it's just imagine posting on Sup Forums with "What the fuck is Danganronpa? or Nier you fucking nerds! I only play CoD other gamez are gay!" thats the point Im making with Gordie Howe. you should know who he is or at least not be proud of not knowing. Feel free to post in soccer generals, leave the boards or become a better sports fan without us spoonfeeding you.
>what fans like has nothing to do with it.
except it does.
>in fact most of us watch more than one sport,
that's a flatout lie. But I have nothing against people who do. Id say you need to follow at least 3 sports (soccer counts as 1) to not be a liability to discussion.

>stop being so mad at retarded things.
Im tired of the board being fucking hijacked. the World Cup is going to be insufferable.

to inform you why you so often encounter americans who can only speak english.

SEETHING

So it's not because you're fat and dumb? How convenient.

>always
*also

I don't know what "freshman" is, but our obligated second language subjects are very basic and you only study them until you're 15 (third year secondary school), those of us who speak english learn from your media since it's literally impossible to escape it,

so I don't know man, that's not really a good excuse.

I mean they never really are exposed to it desu. Even as a Canuck I never encounter a foriegn language enough to have reason to learn. English is the official language of the world. The best I can think of is watching anime raw. Add the fact that Americans literally never leave their country and it makes sense.

>Yet I could still probably talk more about soccer than you could any other sport.
that's a big assumption

>you should know who he is or at least not be proud of not knowing.
I'm not proud of not knowing him, I just don't know him because he plays a sport that can't be played under natural conditions in 95% of the planet because the pitch literally melts.
there's very few countries that watch ice hokey, you can't expect anyone to know anything about it in truth.

>leave the boards or become a better sports fan without us spoonfeeding you.
spoonfeeding me what? I really don't know what you're on about.

>that's a flatout lie
another assumption, what makes you feel like we don't watch other sports? that's just a plain and simply retarded assumption.

>Im tired of the board being fucking hijacked. the World Cup is going to be insufferable.

>I'm tired of people liking and talking about things that are more popular than what I like better

come on now.

>this assranged Nigerian and Pakistani tag-team of retardation ITT

>that's a big assumption
okay faggot. what other sport do you regularly follow? Rugby?
>he plays a sport that can't be played under natural conditions in 95% of the planet because the pitch literally melts.
Well thanks do amazing an amazing technology called "buildings" it can be played anywhere and Florida can have to proffesional teams. Another amazing thing is with "the internet" anyone can watch or follow.
>there's very few countries that watch ice hokey, you can't expect anyone to know anything about it in truth.
of course. I dont expect some random off the street Argentinian grandma to know, no. And I dont expect you to know every player on the fourth line if a KHL team. But if you are a but enough sportS fan to visit a sportS board, you should know major historic athletes. It's called not being a fucking casual. I know Ronaldo and Beckham. you should know him, Gretzky, Federer, Jeter, Lebron James, Peyton Manning etc.
>spoonfeeding me what? I really don't know what you're on about.
basic sports knowledge

>another assumption, what makes you feel like we don't watch other sports?
let's see. General ignorrance of other sports, hostility towards it. Anger at countries for not worshipping it. there's a reason you dont see AmericanFootball and say, baseball fans fighting every other thread. Or why Aussie soccer fans are so much more tolerable in general.

>>I'm tired of people liking and talking about things that are more popular than what I like better
Im tired of fucking casuals. Your sport is more popular, cool. That doesnt make it better or worse. Just makes it appeal to more normies.

>major historic athletes
>Ronaldo and Beckham
you fucking leaf

jesus christ my typos.
>but you are a but enough sports fan
*big enough

I'm not making a statement of quality. Only the biggest names. Should I have included Messi to appease you?

why are third world brown people and euros so obsessed with what america (and our hat) likes anyway

O B S E S S E D

The fact that it's a sportS board doesn't mean that we have to know every fucking sport. It's just that it's a board where you can talk about sportS in general. I'm not saying your sports are shit. Fine, I might be annoying for being "shoving it in your face" but the intent was just to show something cool. I didn't say other sports are shit or that football is better. I didn't even say that you'll like it. I just believe that someone should at least create some respect when seeing that level of skill and also Ronaldo's athleticism. It's just an inoffensive thread.

I'm not white as in pure European but I'm not brown either. My skin is white and pale.

But what's wrong with wanting to share something cool (in my opinion) with North Americans?

I just like arguing with people on the internet tbf

nah it just seemed funny how you used two of the most marketed in north america but not strictly best players as your example of major historic players
also if you don't like soccer threads or people discussing the sport just don't open the threads and ignore them
that's what i do when i see some nfl threads,i'm sorry that a sport you don't like gets so much attention and floods the board but that's just how it is

He wants to be good at something Americans care about
Because americans rule the world.
He wants to be noticed by you, senpai.

NFL is growing a lot in Brazil.

third worlders take this Sup Forums stuff WAY too seriously lmao, its like Sup Forums is their life and they MUST convince us all they aren't a shit stain on this board or the world in general

kek

wtf i love soccer now

oh and this point, Im going passed just you OP. But while, I dont expect you to know every sport. Im ignorant on quite a few myself. But you should watch more than one sport before posting outside of designated generals
there's always women's soccer brazil. You'd contribute fine spankbank material if you got good at it

sure, but a lot of people shit up other sports discussion, and I mean a lot. generals are usually safe but other than that. Treat soccer like its one game on Sup Forums and keep it in only a few threads. And dont talk with hardcore hobbyists/sports nerds if you dont know anything passed soccer.

>what other sport do you regularly follow? Rugby?
TC (our professional car racing tourney), Tennis, Boxing, and yes, Rugby.

>Well thanks do amazing an amazing technology called "buildings" it can be played anywhere and Florida can have to proffesional teams.
and that's literally not natural conditions, they have to keep the place at a certain temperature, a simple building could not achieve this. you can't play it on an open stadium at 3 pm.

>But if you are a but enough sportS fan to visit a sportS board, you should know major historic athletes.
ok, I was trying not to diss your """sport""", but lest's make something very clear.
I don't like basketball at all, but I know who michael jordan is or kobe bryant and yes, also lebron james, and I could name a few more, in fact I hate every single sport americans play, but I still know who tom brady or peyton manning are, I know who Joe diMaggio is, even though I literally don't even know how their sports are played, I know who michael phelps and Usain bolt are even though I fucking hate every olympic sport/athletism (whatever they're called), fuck, I even know who tiger woods is.
the fact that nobody knows who your ice hokey players are has nothing to do with wether or not they like or know sports, it has to do with your retarded sport not being played by literally anybody, anywhere in the world.
you know about Ronaldo and Beckham because football is quite literally the most popular sport on this godly earth, even if you hated football, you'd still know a lot of footballers.
get it in your head, your sport is LITERALLY nothing, and that's why the rest of the world doesn't care/know about it.

>let's see. General ignorrance of other sports, hostility towards it. Anger at countries for not worshipping it.
none of those things apply to me and we can safely say that a lot of other football fans on this board.

and who does that? who enters a thread and starts talking about the sport without knowing anything? and the sticky about a dead hockey legend doesn't count because it's a sticky and people posting "who?" were just trolling you
also stop encouraging fucking generals and stop comparing Sup Forums to Sup Forums
there's like a million different videogames that can be discussed but there's only like 10 or less sports people usually discuss

Fucking video full of pixelated scenes

>and who does that? who enters a thread and starts talking about the sport without knowing anything?
I mean I wont bring flags into this but let's say fans of a sport that involves diving on grass. Especially when a major sporting even is transpring stealing their attention. watch all the baseball threads after the world series and and notice a trend in posts from soccer fans.
>and the sticky about a dead hockey legend doesn't count because it's a sticky and people posting "who?" were just trolling you
A lot were upset cause some random soccer player died without a sticky cause everything has to cater to their retarded needs.
>also stop encouraging fucking generals
Generals are a good thing in cases like this were a large chunk of posters dont fit with board culture, and be sectioned off. like when Wrestling was allowed here. Imagine if those faggots posted as much and as broadly as soccerfans
>there's like a million different videogames that can be discussed but there's only like 10 or less sports people usually discuss
that just makes it more embarrassing and unexcusable that you don't know them desu. remember, you are the one coming to a sports board.
This entire post is an angry deflection trying to defend your lack of sports knowledge. Where you bash hockey for your lack of knowledge of it. then literally say you aren't ignorant or hostile towards other sports. Jesus Christ. which again I have nothing against Soccer fans this doesn't apply to(though it evidently applies to you)

>This entire post is an angry deflection trying to defend your lack of sports knowledge

I literally showed you I actually know about sportS
and I also clarified that I was trying not to diss your sport, and I didn't for like 20 posts until I got tired of you being retarded.

your argument fell apart.

>it's hockeys fault Im a casual.
k bud.

I'm a casual because I don't like the same sports you like?
or because I don't know at least 1 player of every single fucking sport there is in the world?

>if you don't know a guy that played in the 70's from a sport you don't care about you are a casual

Desu you should be able to name at least one player in every major world sport.

From all the Messis and Usain Bolts of global fame to the Jangyavar Manipukarithimans of cricket renown in India

I don't get why Amerifats think they are the only people in the world who watch more than one sport

see, this is the problem in a nutshell.
This would be a valid defence on r/divegrass or whatever it is. Or if I asked people on the street or in soccer stadiums. But this is a dedicated sports board. the only reason you don't know is because you are a fucking casual.
You can't storm into Sup Forums and say I only watch deathnote, but fuck you nerds, anime isnt popular in argentina so why should I know FMA?
NHL is the fifth biggest sports league in the world.
Canadians, Americans and Australians are probably the biggest general sports fans desu. But im not saying that. Even Argentina has lots of rugby fans, and even Burgerland has a lot of people who only watch Divegrass. this was never a flag issue.

>But what's wrong with wanting to share something cool (in my opinion) with North Americans?

The seemingly obsessive dependence on North American attention for validation. Out of all countries in the world, we dont know why the US and Canada are of such marked importance to you.

Argentines, Australians and Englishmen watch more sports than Americans

Soccer's ok, it's just not really my cup of tea. At least it's better than apehoop. International soccer play is GOAT though

Why are you people so cynical all the time? Have you never wanted to show something you find interesting to people that don't know about it? That's it.

no. There is a reason America has a big 4. even Australia would Id argue is equal, is very regional based. NSW is the only place into rugby and lots of the country doesnt care about AFL.

This. Regular season soccer matches pale in comparison to a lot of other sports but the knockout games are some of the best, most emotional matches of any sport.