Milo Yiannopoulos is going to be on Bill Maher's show

Is this the end of Milo's career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, they'll probably just come to an agreement that muslims suck.

Also Israel is good

I thought cucks liked Bill Maher

That site became so shit.

They barely disagree on anything lol.

jews are cool
gays are cool
isreal is cool
muzzies bad
trolling is fun

This. I remember before this alt-right/sjw craze the left pretty much agreed with Maher's anti-islam sentiments and the only reason they let it slide nowadays is because he rails on Trump.

>Is this the end of Milo's career?
no way, this'll just bolster milo's book sales even more

Maher spent most of last year railing against Muslims and now he's anti-travel ban? This guys politics are confusing and fucked up

this, he isn't even alt-right. let the guy do his thing.

Milo will agree in a second. He's always looking for publicity and is a media whore. Maher will probably back out on his own offer

Bill is going to get all the applause breaks & think he won something.

You never seen the show huh, he hates his liberal audience and chastises them often.

Milo's gonna drop redpills on HBO normies.

Milo is literally a younger, gayer Maher.

AVclub hates Bill Maher too?

That place is full fucking SJW i guess.

>The SJW Club
But why?

you're goddamn right

The comments section is one big "Well I never!" condemnation of Maher.

Anyone who doesn't advocate for the genocide of anyone right of the authoritarian-left (except Muslims of course) is an arsehole to them.

They hate a liberal who has their own brain and isn't involved in the leftist groupthink movement where if you have an outside thought you are a traitor to the hive

Reminder that Milo advocates infant circumcision on the grounds that he sucks dick and prefers how cut dicks look
Don't let him cuck you, protect your masculinity from the Jewish scalpel

What the FUCK
I hate Milo now

Its just good grooming

kek

libtards deserve to get triggered for banning him over things his "followers" say to celebrities

Milo will say whatever triggers people the most.

Whether he actually believes what he's saying doesn't matter. He just knows that people need to stop being offended at everything.

Umm, right-wingers YOU are the establishment now.
You don't get to complain, you don't get to yell at the big guys in suits, you got your man elected. All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you. All the Republican wars, all the debt, the one percent gaining in wealth and power will be the result of your little temper tantrum.
Now it is OUR turn to protest, to resist and to fight racism, bigotry and facism, OUR turn to call your president illegitimate and a dictator. There's going to be one difference in all of this though:
We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!

>my armpits are dirty, should I wash them rabbi?
>No! I'll get my hacksaw, we'll have those arms off in no time! It's more hygienic this way!

real Sup Forums doesn't care for controlled opposites like fago. we know he's a shill

Yeah, no nice false flag

that would be pretty great desu

i think milo is a fucking idiot and im surprised so many interviewers seem unable to deal with him

though he has a legion of retarded gamergaters behind him who hang on his every word so he could say "genocide all women" and they would say "haha so ironic and meta haha"

Bullshit, he talks about it a lot, there's a Joe Rogan podcast where they get into an argument over it because Joe (correctly, for once) thinks it's grotesque and inhuman to mutilate babies and Milo tries to shrug it off as 'Well if you're going to phrase it like that of course I'm going to lose'.

I feel the same way. I'm not sucking uncircumcised dick, fuck that.

Superb b8 my friend.

You're stupid if you think everyone should trust the people in the Sup Forums ptg. Of course they wouldn't take responsibility for spamming other boards you idiot. Of course they would blame others. Not to mention that you keep changing the story. It was just Canada and now It's New Zealand. I assume you did that to avoid questions about time zones. And Sup Forums trying to scapegoat other sites/boards? Yeah that's totally unheard of.

You're probably OP and the samefag who keeps bumping the thread. There's over 4 posts per person in this thread on average. Obviously most of the posters here are the same person. Since you're accusing others of false flagging, it's probably projection. You're probably pretending to be liberal and arguing with yourself. When nobody replies you bump with the "LOL LIBERALS BTFO SO SALTYMAGA" shit. You also don't pass up any opportunity to reply to accusations of Sup Forums.

You'll be banned soon so enjoy it faggot. Your fucking Persimmon Elect, Agent Orange, Cheeto Bandito, Orange Julius Caesar will be impeached or shot soon as well. When you chimp out with your cheap moist nugget and antique nazi helmet, that you bought form a gun show, some riot cop will shoot you and we won't have to suffer through another shitty thread you make.

>I'm SUPPOSED to lose every argument and look like a retard because I'm not supposed to be right, I'm supposed to be PROVOCATIVE!

Is this post originally from Reddit or tumblr? You aren't rebelling, resisting, or protesting. You're chimping out because your team lost for the first time in 8 years.

he doesn't have to say anything that edgy to trigger people these days

like recently he went on Tucker and just said free speech is good and don't burn down universities lol

also he told a muslim protester she's stupid to come to America and wear a hijab, which is just true

Please tell me this is satire, I don't want to be associated with this amount of stupidity if this is what anti-Trump supporters are like

Bill Maher is literally Digg: the """comedian."""

I think Milo has become overexposed because of his Trump association but I still can't wait to see him rip that old Jew hack a new asshole.

>asshole-off
>trying to be a bigger asshole than an openly gay bbc loving greek man

but he's not a white nationalist so that's obviously just a smear campaign

calling a gay jewish british guy a nazi is pretty retarded lmao

>asshole-off

when did AV club start hiring 14 year olds? Such edginess.

"I'm like progressive and tolerant, except for when I'm not, like, you have to know when to be an intolerant cunt am I right people?"

>"Maybe our party should try not committing suicide"
>"STFU WHITEY UR NOT MY DAD"

How long does the Democratic Party have left?

I think Milo will looks good, Maher will probably agree with him on some middle ground things, and the left with eat Maher alive for letting a "evil alt right nazi" on his show and further splinter the democrat/leftist base in the US.

I can hardly wait.

I cant even tell is this is the most salty reply ever or an elaborate troll. Maybe I should get off this site for awhile.......

It's a false statement. He's a gay greek with black boyfriend.

Milos career is just beginning as the tide is turning against the left.

Nigger like you wouldn't suck any dick you could get.

>How long does the Democratic Party have left?

Only when they don't laugh at his jokes

look up Michael Tracey, he's like the only sensible "anti-Trumper" at the moment

what about weed. does milo smoke anything besides cocks

Nope, he often demands they calm down when they "Oooh" or "Boo" a guest. Rolls his eyes and tells em to go fuck emself when they groan at a non-pc joke, and has a constant combative relationship w/ them. Again, having never seen the show I don't expect you to get it. He gets hate from the right and the left.

Since ever. /s

(Actually probably since they were bought by The Onion)

No weed is degeneracy

Milo is so smooth and smart he would like come across well on a much more hostile platform that this.

>sucking cock isn't degenerate
get your memes straight, kike

>Milo makes an argument
>Maher makes a shitty joke about le art right and looks at the camera with the smug expression
>audience orgasms
>other Maher's guests laugh like trained seals
Rinse repeat for 30 minutes

its already dead

they're about to lose even more government positions in 2018

Better surgically remove all toenails because grime can get under them if you don't clean them.

Better surgically remove your newborns ass cheeks so its easier to wipe its ass

Better remove its ears and nose too, boogers could go in there.

Permanent hair removal should also be considered, it's just good grooming after all.

The fact that you autists unironically use the word degenerate is degeneracy itself

>gay Jew greek niggerlover
>white nationalist

Our President agrees!

>calling a gay jewish british guy a nazi is pretty retarded lmao
Plenty of actual Nazi's were gay and jewish though.

The whole "make random shitty joke to throw off my positions being destroyed" doesn't work when the person isn't a moron and isn't afraid of the audience

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

Milo will do fine, he's been in far more hostile situations than bill maher

I've seen the show. Maher is not a likable person. It took Obama forever to get onto his show, despite Maher giving Obama's campaign a million dollars. You know why? Obama was probably in the same room as him for 30 seconds.

>he's been in far more hostile situations than bill maher

>Also I am 19

Israel jews /= American jews.

If trump wants to wipe muslims off the face of the earth, Israel is his best ally.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0

>foreskin is as important as extremities and facial features
Take a step back and get a hold of yourself. These posts are embarrassing

You're right, totally out of proportion.

I'm glad we're on the same page about removing womens labia though. It's about as useful as foreskin as well, and it looks a lot better if they werent there!

Might as well cut my lips off so I don't have to brush my teeth anymore.

>a world without beef flaps
don't tease

Milo never debated anyone with IQ over 100 though. Not that Maher is particulary smart, but he's not a retarded college feminist #568945

Seems like a fair trade to me. Great way for dr. Rosenbaum to make an extra buck too, twice as many people to pointlessly mutilate.

When is Milo debating Shapiro?

>what is libel/defamation

Why does circumcision trigger euros so much?

I don't remember being circumcised. No memories of pain or trauma whatsoever, and now I've got a nice-looking dick that doesn't amass disgusting smegma.

Seriously, what's the outrage?

>Better preemptively remove my toe, I heard it can get infected.

Wow, suddenly i get why you kids look up to this guy.

>thinking Milo and his black dick jokes would stand a chance against Kikepiro

He's not even white. Literally a Jewish Greek coalburning faggot.

Because a Jewish pedophile is cutting off part of your penis to sell. You couldn't be more cuckolded. It's done entirely against your will.

There's also countless victims of botched circumcision.

Smegma is a Jewish lie, unless you refuse to shower for a month straight. To be honest I didn't even know it existed until cutfag threads.

When Shapiro admits he's 5'4

>Milo literally meme'd onto the national spotlight
And people still don't think Kek is real.

>ignore realpolitik
>watch this dramatic re-enactment of "politics for people with the brain age of 4" instead

>Milo will say whatever triggers people the most.

>you couldn't be more cuckolded
A cuck is someone who voluntarily participates in his wife fucking someone else. An act done to you involuntarily as an infant doesn't have anything to do with cucking, you ignorant meme loving fuck.

Also, I live in a rural part of East TN where there are literally like 0 Jews (no temples, nothing) and the circumcision was just a sort of thing they did when I was born to all protestant christian kids.

I'm a big fan of it 2bh, uncut dicks look like tube socks, kind of gross

>We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
>So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!

hehe

Always with these fucking excuses :D Maybe you should look up what Israel has done and continues to do

I watched Bill Maher's show once and I liked the content until he started cracking some really shit jokes that everyone had to pretend they thought were funny.

Super cringy should stick to political stuff and not try "comedy".

The outrage is the pointless genital mutilation on babies that parents subject them to for no real reason.

If everyone in your local region lopped their childs earlobes and nostrils off because it "looks better" then you'd be up in arms to defend that too.

He's not, he pussed out because he knows he'll get wrecked.

Triggered cuck

Maher has his moments, but gets very up his own ass far too often, especially given the uncensored nature of HBO as a platform. Honestly he has too much control over his own content and could really use some sort of editor for his writing beyond what he has now.

Watching two homosexual jews debate politics sounds like the lost circle of Hell