Not many of you know this or would bother to care but the word "Canada" was originally "Kanata" which was an Iroquoian...

Not many of you know this or would bother to care but the word "Canada" was originally "Kanata" which was an Iroquoian word for "village"

So if you can piece it together, Canada is literally the "if the world was a village" ideal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hJK4fCq4U&feature=related
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that gay multicultural shit nigga.

I wish it was called Katana instead, my Nihongo brother.

Not many of you know this or would bother to care but the word "cuck" was originally "cuckold" which was an English word for "a guy whose woman schtooks other men"

So if you can peace it together, cuck is literally "if my wife were the town bicycle" ideal

LEGAL WEED. 19 YEAR OLD DRINKING AGE. REFUGEES WELCOME. GAY PRIDE COUNTRY WIDE

I want to smell her pits

wow...that...huh..you know I guess that...huh...it really makes you think...huh

This is why we are hated guys.

Everything we say is garbage, and will just be ignored in the end. L..like leafs in the wind

Not many of you know this but house hippos live in your closets and come out at night

Me too senpai

>19 year old drinking age

What the fuck is wrong with this. Everyone sneaks alcohol anyway.

HARUKA KANATAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That commercial was so comfy.

Made me wrap in a blanket and eat toast as a kid.

Anyway, any fellow Canadians pissed off at Canada Post?

I was going to order shit, but now fucking can't, and the liberal government is supposedly not going to intervene.

Fuck that...

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOO

That commercial red-pilled me as a young fella and got me questioning the news, commercials, entertainment industry, everything. Fucking love house hippos.

thoughts on the republic of kanata?

youtube.com/watch?v=G9hJK4fCq4U&feature=related

I have it bookmarked in a folder named YTV.

Those were the days...

Are they hairy???

Shut up Canada, make more Letterkenny episodes you feminist caliphate

So why are you destroying yourself with Mexican free visum travel, is it only because you're being undermined by Sikhs?
Why do you hate your own people so much that you don't care enough to do anything about it?
Canada is hell

>being undermined by Sikhs

Fucking Sikhs are ruining where I live and around its areas.

The whole "Sikhs are bros" bullshit is totally false. The teens-young adults are gangsters that shoot up neighborhoods and the kids are racist as fuck. At least the older generation work hard and are nice. It's fucking horrible overall though.

We have enough space because we're an empty dead country, but even still they flood the cities and makes the place feel like a zoo.

Seriously, Justin Trudeau was such a fucking mistake.

Ohayou gozaimasu Kanata-chan!

the sikhs that we let in were rich, educated, and had a considerable quantity of liquid asset (cash money on hand). They were honestly probably typically more capable than an average European is. But in offspring, there is a return to the norm. Parents with exceptional traits will usually see those traits significantly reduced in their offspring, who will be more in line with the general population. That older generation is some pretty decent people, notwithstanding the fact that they came here knowing that they absolutely, positively do not fucking belong. Their kids, however, are literal streetshitters you could scrape out of any trashpile in the land of garbage from whence they hail.

Thanks for the beef guys

DUDE

WEED

It's not called that and we all know this, and yet nobody cares. Really makes you think :^)

"beef" is just a metaphor for the massive amount of canadian cock that will soon be glazed your hot hispanic honeys

No he's the best thing ever, all the feminazis and nignogs who think the rest of the west has become too right-winged want to move to Canada, and Justin Trudeau loves to have them.

Nobody gives a shit about leftie Canada anyway, we want you to do badly so we can all point and laugh and prove that this generation of SJW lefties are useless and shouldn't rule anything let alone their own lives.

All the Indian kids I grew up with were spoiled as fuck and cried for everything...and got it all.

The older generation did all the work and are now ruining the younger generation with free handouts. It's fucking horrible and ruining this country even more.

And its not even legal, what a shame.

Just use a courier service, it'll get there sooner anyhow

Buying shit from Japan with our weak-ass dollar? And dealing with courier...fuck that.

90% of them would have been shit no matter what their parents did
I mean, they're from fucking India bro.

It sounds more like a British person once asked an injun what they called the place and their limited understanding of each other's languages lead people to think Canada was the name for the whole region.

I come from a military town, everyone was racist, it was pleasant.

now I just entered the city and everything just fucking changed within 3 years. it's 1/3rd white 1/3rd asian and 1/3rd arab nigger

I'm jumping ship when I can, I am not dealing with sweden 2.0

RMYT

how about you fuck off

Suck my cock you potato nigger.

It's the entire western world bro, literally everywhere you go it's the same story.

I come from the Dutch bible belt, a little tiny farmer village of about 1500 inhabitants with one church.
In the 20 something years that I lived there, we now have a flat full of Poles and two areas full of Muslims around 2012, the Muslims are now the 1/4th of the entire town in 2016.

A lot of people moved away and their houses were immediatly given to Muslims who have been holding loud parties and terrorize the neighbourhood every single day, we used to have our car and our front door unlocked, but now we have to lock it every night, the church is closed at night as well because they vandalized it several times already.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are people in the world who believe that this can go on forever, this is going to go terribly wrong one day and heads are going to roll.

>that image

Like the average Romanian is that fair skinned and blonde. Maybe only in the north, but only barely.

Otako a cute.

I just don't understand why leftist/liberals/sjw support islam so much, isn't everything they do the opposite of what sjws want?

It's the enemy of my enemy is my friend logic. The Left wants to destroy Western Culture. That exhausts its purpose.

You know what you must do user.

They hate themselves. So they want to be punished.