/brit/

Cara edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4857210/Rees-Mogg-says-opposes-abortion-women-raped.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wagwan

Wigwam

>Look what I made! Do you want to try some?

Tzu

N-N-N-NONCE UNIT

Too many bird houses in one picture

die fahne hoch

Ah yes, the American dream

at least their houses are spacious

Beautiful

unironically mega comfy
get up, go for a swim, get your gigatruck and go blasting across the desert shooting at armadillos and drinking
tfw not american

>tfw when off for a week
think i'll get nicely tipsy and order a 'za

No that doesn't fit my macros today stupid bint

may i have a british friend pls

Bane?

Barb

no i dont want to watch sherlock and doctor who with you go away

nah

you also live in a desert, feel like this could be quite easily attainable for you

need janny to delete every /brit/ thread like he did last night

this is a good barb

I only watch American TV because I can't understand British accents too well though :(
I even have troubles with people from New Jersey sometimes.

even if it amounts to a subsidy for the middle classes, means testing should be abolished in most fields.

well how are we supposed to be friends if you can't understand me

>turns up once a week or so to delete some posts, maybe submit a ban request
>fucks off and hopes we won't have to bother him again
bet he isn't even british

yeah but it's quite different than nevada or utah or wherever

Follow Lei Feng's good example lads

You are trapped in the world of the popular TV astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, and you know this, because here the sunrise isn’t a sunrise at all. In fact, the earth is a sphere orbiting the sun, so the sun does not in any sense actually ‘rise’ – it’s just that you happen to be positioned right on the moving line, known as the ‘terminator’, that separates the illuminated portion of the planet from its dark side. And the birds singing aren’t really singing – actually, they’re just emitting a series of noises without any of the tonal qualities that distinguish singing from other vocal emissions. And the bed isn’t yours, because scientists have never been able to find any way of isolating ‘ownership’ in the physical composition of any object. You jump out of bed and start banging frantically at the walls. Is there no way out? Where are your crew? You rush to the window, and almost collapse in horror. It’s all there, spread out in front of you, exactly like home: everything is exactly the same, but in this sick parody of a universe it’s all been twisted into something hollow, meaningless, and mercilessly dull.

poo

WIG AN

Pink strands of cloud fizzle up from the horizon, and you know that actually the horizon is just the curvature of the earth, and that the clouds, which were once believed to be inhabited by angels, house nothing of the sort. A few people are already outside in the streets below you, jogging, going to work, but they’re not really people. Actually, they’re just apes of the family Hominidae, most closely related to the genus Pan, going about their ape-business, which remains primarily motivated by the ape-needs of food, shelter, and sex. There is nothing that isn’t instantly boring. It’s too much. You rush into the kitchen, rattling the drawer in sheer panic (actually just dyspnea, tachycardia and dilation of the pupils caused by a surge of epinephrine in your body), pull out the knife (actually just a piece of metal attached to a piece of wood), and open your wrists. The blood (which was once thought to be one of the four humours, governing personality traits, but which is actually primarily used to transmit oxygen) glugs out, darker in colour and slower than you’d expected. It’ll be over now, you think. But actually, you’re not dying: you’re just a collection of atoms, and every single one of those atoms will remain. Not only are you in this universe, this universe is in you.

poobumwillywank

business idea: word filter on willy

VERY rude post

do you like my new hair user?

If I say yes, will you let me play connect the dots with your face?

Joke on you, I like it.

bump

boy off da ting

manna dem

looks like kiff

its a mandem ting

we're literally all in here lads
dont hang with that cara spamming weirdo

May I have a British friend?

I had to go to court over a financial cock-up when I was a student. Took advice from the university legal support team who said I didn't need a solicitor, so I went in alone. The judge didn't like this, and postponed it for another date so I could prove I'd had more counsel first. The other party's solicitor caught me outside the court and said "I didn't tell you this but ..." and pointed out a huge error in the financial paperwork that made it very obviously come out in my favour. Went back to legal support, got confirmation that it was right, went to the second hearing alone and got the entire thing thrown out. The other solicitor winked at me as he left. Saved me about £9K. Nice chap.

>I think house prices are unfair and everything should be free and the bankers should be taxed to 100% and--
Have a bullet for free, punk.

>I wouldn't hesitate to put you down like the vermin you are. Ever touched a weapon in your life before, kid?

creamy memes

Thingken about the Library of Alexandria

really nice

don't understand why europeans get so bitter about mcmansions and american suburbs? literally 10x better than anything we have here

dad wants to buy a huge SUV

I'll be your friend.

one more thing we can thank the muzzies for destroying

cool

just found out my car is gay lads

>I had to go to court over a financial cock-up when I was a student. Took advice from the university legal support team who said I didn't need a solicitor, so I went in alone. The judge didn't like this, and postponed it for another date so I could prove I'd had more counsel first. The other party's solicitor caught me outside the court and said "I didn't tell you this but ..." and pointed out a huge error in the financial paperwork that made it very obviously come out in my favour. Went back to legal support, got confirmation that it was right, went to the second hearing alone and got the entire thing thrown out. The other solicitor winked at me as he left. Saved me about £9K. Nice chap.

Do all Scots suffer from braindamage or is it the lack of sunlight

Me on the inside ( haven't cried in years)

crunch crunch crunch

But what the fuck do you do if you want to meet someone for coffee, run for a quick pint of milk, walk to a local restaurant, or get drunk in the local pub? Having nothing within walking distance is my idea of a dystopian nightmare

Thanks.

Going somewhere tomorrow lads

>(See Halo)

>do nothing but horizontal rows, seated rows, bent over rows for weeks
>STILL have rolled shoulders

will literally never not have the virgin posture

Innocent/Tropicana juice is so nice but so expensive. Have to sell your car just to afford a few bottles

t.patrick dahmer

You're going to get destroyed if you even look at me funny, kid. You're playing with fire. Don't get burned.

need to convince the gf wearing fetish outfits in everyday life is entirely normal

Someone want to enlighten me why girls take a photo then put the same photo twice into the one photo so there's two of the same photo in the one photo?

is people just do nothing shit?

i keep my bread in the fridge

so what caused you to join the alt right then lads?

>apple juice with bits

To work

I keep my virginity in the fridge

Thingken about the Treaty of Versailles

i'm not allowed, teens only innit

remember wanking to this image when I first signed up to the 'chon when I was like 14

cheers to that lad who linked me Freddie Gibbs a couple of days ago

thats exactly what happens.

yep. you know how TBBT tries to capture nerd culture but turns it into a cringey reddity mess?

well PJDN is the same thing but with youth/alternative/underground culture.

How do you even fuck up that bad

Now that the kids are back at school, can we stop with the posting new threads early

Thanks

Because he's 9

*fucks the left one*
Thanks

why is the kid black and nobody ever mentions it?

I assumed the schools were still on holidays because leftypol still shitted up the threads

>age
>9 years

I did a lot of shit with my dick when I was younger that seemed like a great idea at the time

Know this exact spot.

It's a cut through round the back of Aldi in Chester

>the rorkes in the comments are actually defending him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4857210/Rees-Mogg-says-opposes-abortion-women-raped.html#comments

*chooses the one on the right*

nearly pissed in my juice again
strangely when i opened the juice bottle it was the smell of piss that made me check for juice and confirm that actually that was not the piss bottle

go lick that metal bar