When will Americans get over it? Why can't they stop crying about it? Stop making shitty movies about it

When will Americans get over it? Why can't they stop crying about it? Stop making shitty movies about it.

>Charlie Sheen snorts a line of cancer dust
What did they mean by this scene?

Remember the 2 gorillion towers.

Tbf a plane crashing in a skyscraper just because "sand gods n shiet" is pretty much a very disturbing event that you can't just forget or play down.
But I guess that flies over most memers heads

> 9/11
> but it's 8/11 in theaters
well that's odd

There's nothing wrong with commemorating a tragedy.

There are like 2 or 3 movies about it

>tfw someone comes out as an non-insidejobbist

Why aren't there any British movies about the horrors that American terrorists made to innocent British citizens during the War of Independence?

Don't reverse the roles

never
literally the only time a foreigner force managed to land a true blow on american soil after they become a world power
i dont understand why we didnt gang up on them after seeing they can bleed

So long as you do so in a tasteful manner.

Because all the loyalists went to Canada, where they got to have like three or four more generations of British oppression, including the Brits selling them out to the Yanks

Same thing with everything important in US history. Civil war, slavery, ww2, vietnam, iraq both wars. Hollywood puts out another blockbuster, americans are, mostly, presented as benevolent heroes. It's how an empire exherts its soft power

*exerts

would be pretty dumb to produce propaganda against yourself tbqhwy
burgers still hated worldwide so it's mostly internal propaganda to gain approval by convincing the average american that they are great

There should be a movie about it. An impoverished loyalist family from Virginia needs to travel to Canada for life without persecution, while hiding from evil American terrorists.

I would think that's too historically remote to rouse deep feelings. You could do an interesting film about the loyalists though.

I think that this tragedy unironically changed the course of history

American politics, media, music, films, culture and subculture are being 'consumed' around the world though. America is maybe the leading country in scientific research and innovation. They can and do recruit talent from every country. Of course people will hate them. Especially those with a history of hostility between the two. In general it's that weird love-hate thing when it cone to burgers.
They can be pioneers and amazingly stupid at the same time. Just like all empires in history.

ikr?

The biggest tragedy is America

The real tragedy is that Flight 93 failed its objective

>charlie sheen

This

>Of course people will hate them

I'm not denying that the Internet has a lot of Mudslime/Russkie/chink shillbots.

Plane plane plane plane, crashy plane plane plane!

Plane plane plane plane, crashy plane, boom boom boo, boom boom, boo

Plane...

Many europeans blame you for destabilising the m.e. sabotaging climate change initiatives and causing the massive waves of refugees

Certainly worsened the amount of individual liberty of every American citizen