Brexit cancelled, what now ?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/uk-voted-for-brexit-but-is-there-a-way-back

Pro-EU shills are openly arguing people that voted Leave were uninformed, that the referendum results was invalid.

Ironically they demonstrate perfectly why people would want to leave the EU in the first place.

What's next if they manage to derail Brexit ? How pissed would the bongs be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0&feature=youtu.be
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-brexit-is-irreversible-and-it-is-wishful-thinking-to-hope-for-u-turn-a7108801.html
twitter.com/fuck0ffee/status/746329322496102400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The butter knife rebellion will be a brutal one.

The clacking of the spoons in the streets will resonate with their resolve.

half of the country, and a large amount of the lower class voted to escape from what they perceived to be a gang of rich cunts who wanted to make their lives worse off

there will be lots of riots

>theguardian blog post
Brexit will happen,

>Pro-EU shills are openly arguing people that voted Leave were uninformed,
didnt you hear? right after the brexit vote the top google search for the UK was, "what is the EU?" that obviously means that everyone that voted brexit didnt know what they were voting on because that's the only group of people that would search that :^)

Or it means that the results were being broadcast all over the world, and 3/4 of the world had no idea what the EU is

If the EU shills derail Brexit with no retaliation by the Britons, then they pretty much deserve to get flooded by #NotAllMuslims.

everywhere but London and those cuck scots voted to leave

Their cheeky pluck will carry them through many battles, with their battlecries of "OI CUNT!" and "M8" bringing the doom of the EU

It's very patronising to be told we can't make our own minds up by ourselves.

We are Out and Out is Out. What's done is done.

I like how the media worded it even though the older people were the ones who voted to join the EU in the first place. I'd bet they would understand it better than some kid who thinks traveling country to country was some right of his.

Don t worry
I m from Italy and all EU wants UK to GTFO ASAP

so no more referendum and stop wasting time w8ing for september to come

>top google search for the UK was, "what is the EU?"
reading comprehension m8

>be Scottish
>vote Leave
>some fishcunt comes along and tries to take it away from me

Women, not even once.

Pretty sure the rest of the world wouldn't stand around and stop a democratic referendum.

Americans would force their government to stop dad from pulling the trigger on the string holding the west together.

It was only about uk results

Every MP and Eu official said its happening.
no 2nd referendum
We got rid of britbongs in our awesome union, now we can thrive with the help of turkey!

I know. It definitely wasn't to 70% of young people age 18-25 that didn't even bother going out to vote on it!

Of course, but that won't stop them spreading that meme to justify ignoring the referendum results, arguing it was just a prank all along.

Hardcore remainers will oppose and delay it, it's just not clear how many yet and how effective their tactics will be.

> The opportunities to filibuster and delay are innumerable. It is, for instance, disputed whether triggering article 50 requires the authority of parliament.

can't wait for the civil war desu

also the media made a big deal out of how older people overwhelmingly voted brexit. then they accuse old people of googling about the EU right after the vote passed. like you know how old people are always googling answers to their questions...

>fought with stab proof knives
BRIT STRONK

YES YES, WELL DONE BREXITERS WELL DONE BREXITERS

HOWEVER

Cameron has checkmated brexit, no one will pull the trigger because its political suicide.

Arent votes anonymous? How do you know the ages of the voters?

>How do you know the ages of the voters?
probably exit polling

an englishman with a butterknife will fuck your shit up

Fully weaponized

criminally underrated post

well, i hope they leave but to deny that the Brexiters were uninformed and lied to is retarded.

>following the will of the people is political suicide.
Okay Josef.

Is that a fucking butter gunnife?

yeah, and how they know absolutely nothing about it since they've only been living in the EU for 9,000 years.

>cutting your potential voter count by 50%

>no one will pull the trigger because its political suicide.
What if the queen invokes article 50 though?

(yeah I know that doesn't make sense and would never happen)

yes, the EU are considered to be the rich cunts in this instance

i think tim peake said it best

>advisory
>100K signatures online poll
>old people
>non binding
>didn't understand
>what is the EU?
>all young people wanted to stay
>limit voting to informed social media users
>RACISM
>Death to British Dhimmis
>"the economy"
>Scottish parliament

DEMOCRACY. DEAL WITH IT.

It does not matter, there is no second referendum, there is no backtracking on this.

They are just venting their butthurt.

Ignore it, we do.

>make toast
>try to apply marmalade
>accidentally kill wife

Not really, 28% of the country didn't vote at all and then woke up to find that the world was apparently ending because of something involving the EU

close to 18 million people probably didn't have a fucking clue what the EU was until they woke up on Friday morning so they googled it since it was all over every single channel.

Every vote is poorly informed, By that logic you'd need a degree in political science to exercise your right to vote.

Very few people really know how the EU works, it was a vote of confidence, the remainers lost by a narrow margin but still lost.

Europe has already said thy want us gone, honestly the amount of crawling we'd have to do for them to would be sickening.

The problem isn't that nobody could, the problem is that nobody wants to.

And all the remainers knew what remain meant?

How undemocratic of Remain because the majority of the people do not share their view point

why are we pushing italy away?

it appears your sarcasm detector has short-circuited

>Britain pushing Ireland away

Audible kek

>doing an exit poll on a vote that cant be compared to anything

What? There was no exit poll you fat cunt.

There is one man who cares not of this silly notion of "political suicide"
A man who's entire career is political suicide
A man with no more shadow cabinet ministers left to lose

>Leave scrapes a win by 52% of votes in a controversial referendum filled with false information
>Is an advisory referendum
>Nearly all democratically elected MPs are for remain
I hope MPs show some balls and ignore this referendum, thereby keeping the UK great.

We need to liberate them

When you turn up to vote they cross your name off the list, so I guess they look at who's registered against who bothered to turn up and do it that way.

clickbait

the government have already said every party would have to go through with the brexit

They don't. It's another fairy tale figure from unsanctioned exit polling and demographic maps over-laying polling stations.

The average age in the UK is 40. The old and the young weren't the determining factor and don't have the numbers one way or another. It's the middle aged that's the decider.

Better to look at what areas caused things eg big stay vote in London which has 25-34 dominant age group (again not the bleating 18-24 yr old young people) but lots of non whites, liberal attitude, int. business etc.

>controversial referendum filled with false information

Like an advert on a buss? You do realize nobody voted because they saw an advert on a buss right? People voted for less immigration, more sovereignty, and their inability to decide who join the EU

Some made pretty compelling arguments, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0&feature=youtu.be

Loud minority.
In other news, Scots are looking for a 2nd chance at proving that they are not total shit.

t. Donald McCuck

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-brexit-is-irreversible-and-it-is-wishful-thinking-to-hope-for-u-turn-a7108801.html

merkel said no u turn

They know if they flip flop on their opinion they lose even more credibility.

>45 yearolds
>60 yearolds
>80 yearolds
>it's not their future
>they're the ones who have to live with the short term ramifications
>not the long term boom

>they risked their pensions knowing they might die before the dip is over just so these lot could have a better life and be free

>get called short sighted fascists for it

52% thinks that a democratic vote is undemocratic... This is what the world has come to.. ..

Yes like an advert on a bus. Yes like the lies about immigration numbers. Yes like the lies about Turkey. Yes like the lies about legislation from Brussels. Yes like the lies on the NHS.
Also, remain camp also lied.

Just let MPs decide and not the moronic plebs without knowledge on politics/law/economics/statistics. Especially after being subjected to mass propaganda. That is a good democracy.

They are anonymous and the figures stating age demographics are fabricated.

The media announced that in the hopes that it'd be self fulfilling, by telling all the teenagers what teenagers thought, even if it's a lie, the teenagers would try to conform to it.

>What's next if they manage to derail Brexit ? How pissed would the bongs be ?

Blood in the streets levels of pissed.

These little lefty millennial shitbags have been looking for a fight they can't win for the past decade, just so they can get the shit kicked out of them and play the victim again. This is just another stick to poke the lion with.

given that most of the young people(the ones who are prone to violence and strikes) are pro eu. I doubt that there would be any signifigant outcry
they are right you know, most people are too retarded to vote, especially poor people(it has been shown that poor people generally have an underdeveloped pre-frontal cortex meaning that they will seek short term pleasure over long term benefit, this condition has been known to correlate with crime,drug abuse and the such like), who have a lower than average iq in general

> I mean, its CURRENT YEAR
> Old rayciss people
> Fascism, cry cry cry
> We thought America was the people soooo filled with hate
Oops, someone forgot to vote

> Crying because democracy works

Fpbp dare I say

im scared of that. but we need to meme it into being a laughable option

We could argue vote remain was uninformed and ignorant as fuck so their votes shouldn't count.

I thought you guys had to bin those too?

and this is how everyone in british politics lost their jobs all in the same year

It already is a laughable option as far as the EU are concerned. Are Nige already went in the chamber yesterday and started slapping the the EU leaders round the back of the heads with his taunts.
Cameron dismissed a second referendum too. London riots would be fuck all compared to the riots if the government usurped a democratic vote

So, is the UK going to be a vassal state like switzerland now ?

You don't realize how horrible you sound do you?

Why can they not understand it's already over?
The fucking PM resigned to make way for someone who would handle article 50. They're not going to say "lol jk" and call him back to tell him that he's still PM.

There was no lie about immigration numbers. We have no control over EU migrants coming to live in this country. This was clearly stated several times, aswell as the fact that half of migrants from non EU still totalled 150k, far higher than what David Cameron promised.

What lie was told exactly?

Lies about turkey? Turkey is most certainly going to join the EU within 10 years. If you think otherwise you evidently have no knowledge of world politics.

Lies about legislation ? The house of commons report found that 59% of current laws were conceived in Brussels. You can debate this figure all you want. But it's true.

No one lied about the Nhs, you normies are so fucking retard. The whole bus thing is saying 'Why give brussels x per week when we can spend it on something for us e.g the NHS'

This attitude of the rich and the leftists pisses me off so much. Same shit in america where "they no better". Class war when?

that is ultimatly irrelavent because the remain camp is just a vote to uphold the status quo. for a remainer it is sufficient to have the position: "I like the way things are right now so I choose to remain".

so you could argue that but then you will be seen as a fucking retard by most thinking people, but you could confide yourself in the fact that the population of thinking people is a rather minute one.

*they know better
Not "they no better"
Damn i just woke up and my brain's not working at 100% yet.

I like how they always point to America when something bad happens in this country.

I mean these are the people that will one day be managing our special relationship with the United States. Just think about that.

IF England had a second amendment this could have been the spark of a revolution to get rid of the muslims and globalist traitors

What a shame

Every country should have the 2nd amendment

Google was literally involced in this subversion.

When Trump wins he literally needs to shut their ass down.

Assange was completely right. They're acting as an intelligence agency.

Nah mate, if you would ignore the vote of the 65+ age bracket, the 'remain' would have won.

Good Grief, the main stream media spin on this whole thing is nothing short of disgusting.
They are basically saying that everyone that voted leave, is old and stupid. We need to start finding ways to make these assholes accountable for the shit they spew.

Lol. The EU was a terrible idea. Bilateral trade agreements with NATO as the military alliance is eminently more rational.

Democracy was stupid anyways !

Wouldn't be hard to question them about how things are now and what they know about the state of the EU and it's effects on us and how things would change if we left.

Most people on either side don't know shit and that is a fact.

>The Queen's reaction to Brexit.
I'm an American and this still made me tear up.
twitter.com/fuck0ffee/status/746329322496102400

It's absolutely despicable to see how the youth has been convinced "enlightened dictatorship" is better than the will of the people, because some were old and disagreed with them.

>Pro-EU shills

>Turkey is most certainly going to join the EU within 10 years.
That was said 10 years ago.

It's an exciting time to be alive. Stand back, grab popcorn, and watch the nation splitting in half. Had a nice chat with a couple of colleagues from across the UK yesterday (scientists). One of them is scared shitless because he recently won an ERC grant (research funding worth millions) which might be scrapped, another one is high up in the STFC - and they've been explicitly told NOT to have any plans ready for a Brexit because it's STFC policy that Brexit would not happen.

This nation's going down the shitter. At least it can't burn, since you can't even keep a fag lit on this soggy and damp island..

>75% of young voters were too stupid to vote at all.
>75% of 65+ were smart enough to vote.
And yet the retarded 16 year olds talk shit on the old, immediately after proving that they are the only incompetent ones.

Exactly.

I think what we're seeing is privileged left wing, upper middle class loudmouth with way too big a megaphone on social media.

Frankly China might have it right shutting these retards up.