JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit takes the credit once again
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Remember when Sup Forums did things?

WE DID IT REDDIT

would you rather be the puppet master or the puppet?

>8 April 2016

Too many newfags dont know how to set up shadow ops.

They dont even use irc anymore.

no i have usenet subscription you dumb 90's child

if we're being honest, "JUST" was from the very beginning the exact kind of no-brain regurgitative catchphrase style of meme that thrives on places like twitter, instagram & reddit.

It's my belief that the meme was forced mostly by new arrivals from 2013 and later because it was one of their first chances to be a part of what they thought was 'Sup Forums culture'

IM WIDE AWAKE AND I CAN SEE THE PERFECT SKY IS TORN

Sup Forums hasn't produced anything interesting or memorable in nearly a decade.

I don't know how you can put Sup Forums on a higher pedestal than shit like twitter, instagram and reddit when this site started the stupid meme in the first place. Goddamn, the internet was a mistake.

I'M ALL OUT OF FAITH

Good job guys, I can't believe they finally recognized us here on- wait.. wtf

>petitioning
>which is barely a step above doing absolutely nothing

Confirmed reddit = Sup Forums

People from twitter, instagram & reddit frequently DO post here. It's not inconceivable that that many of those posters are responsible for perpetrating that kind of slack jawed content on Sup Forums

The same could be said of Baneposting and any other ___posting.

You people are going to make him kill himself

Does anyone have the fairly recent picture of his kids grown up sitting on the grass, and the autistic has Brendan's mongy face?

except baneposting has produced more OC than literally any other meme on Sup Forums

>I don't know how you can put Sup Forums on a higher pedestal than shit like twitter, instagram and reddit when this site started the stupid meme in the first place.

Yes dear redditor you actually can.

>Goddamn, the internet was a mistake.

No, it really wasnt. Not until you had to come and derail any kind of quality because you want to be a part of da sekrit club, but you still dont fucking understand if you were not the "target audience" for this image board then simply leave. No you actually have to force your way of thinking, you lingo on a place you have nothing in common. Thats the fucking issue, adapt or fuck off.

Thank God they didn't mention Sup Forums. Imagine all the new kids coming in. This board is stage 3 cancer already, making it worse would kill it off forever.

IMDB boards are shutting down so there will be a lot of newfags probably.

I remember that one thing

Stop living in the past, old man. There's no difference between Sup Forums and Reddit these days.

WEW FUCKING LAD

Thats the fucking issue i'm talking about.

Spotted the Plebbitor

i think it's time to give them credit for this one user

>he's wrong

When was the last time there was an ACTUAL raid?

No, JUST started as a way of showing him as another victim of feminism and to make fun of celebrities.
By the time reddit picked up this meme it was "omg we internet ppl are such nice ppl. We care guys".

What makes this work is that you can use it with everything from sports to politics.

As annoying as they can get Sup Forums has done a lot of irl shit.

Nobody on Sup Forums annoys me user.

Probably Vinnie Macs legit reaction as well considering their relationship.

Not even the current EPIC MEME spewing? That gets old fast seeing ancient memes reposted as if they're new and creative.

discord is the new irc

Who the fuck gives a SHIT

they got a hand in getting trump elected

Who are these two? Could anyone please provide a quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

this should explain any questions

Wasn't some Sup Forums user playing out tdkr scenes on the hwndu stream just a couple of days ago

>the phone call that saved Brendan Fraser's career

And Reddit gets all the credit.

Sup Forums takes the credit for all the bad things.

But when we actually do somthing for good the fucking normies take.

Because we can take it. Because were not their heroes

>good
Nah I like making fun of Brendan Fraser, I never wanted to see him in anything after George of the jungle and I don't think I'll see anything just because he's in it like I would with Jeff bridges.

Nuh uh imagine how butt blasted reddit would be if Sup Forums got credit for doing something good! They wouldn't be able to take it.

>this

its a dumb meme, those assclowns unironically tried to get him hired again

>Brendanposters are redditors

Been saying this for years but it's nice to be backed up by official normie media confirmation. Brendanposters are the literal personification of Reddit trying to slowly but surely Redditize Sup Forums with their Reddit ways. It's easy to fall into their trap because you liked "The Mummy" when you were 12 but never forget, this shit is Reddit as fuck.

Please immediately report all future Brendan threads to assist the mods in their swift deletion. Stay strong bros. Say no to Reddit.

Too young for Jimmy Rustler huh you fucking child. This site is for 18+ only!

>about to call you a newfag and say that Sup Forums wasn't even around in 2000
>realize that a decade ago was 2007