Great Britain's last colony wants to come home after BREXIT

>Hong Kong democracy campaigners demand return to British rule as first step to independence from China

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/

It's really happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFkyAD9gS6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK WILLS IT

Praise kek

Too bad China won't want to give it up

>the yellow menace
>capable of letting anything go

I swear if WW3 is about getting Chang home for tea i'm gonna scream.

Why does everyone want to return to our rule?

We have Zambia begging to be ruled by UK, Hong Kong.

>mfw France and Spain don't get any love from their territories
lel...

because ultimately british colonialism was a fair trade, the colonized were subjugated es, but then they got things like rail lines and educations, and like the romans you even let them become citizens eventually (honestly, probably a mistake)

I giggled.

MAKE IT SO.

It won't happen because good relations with China is more important to the UK than getting Hong Kong back.

UK can become a US state.

>this is how the empire restarts

better brits than subhumans

>Hong Kong returns to the UK.
>Legislation passed re-centralizing the authority of the Commonwealth.
>You will live to see the Empire restored in your lifetime.

because colonialism is infinitely better than whatever shit these people live in now

IDK my man, Britain gaining control over Hong Honk will lead to international waters disputes that are all ready heating up in the south China sea.

You'll be a colony eventually.

when are you going to give us the 13 colonies back, or at least give us James town
Pic looks comfy as fuck

>picture conveniently leaves out the 60% mortality rate and dirty injuns

Going to those colonial national parks is still pretty comfy though, mostly white people and muh heritage

>West Philippine Sea

FTFY

Nah man, it looks comfy, but tbqh it was completely and utterly shit. God damn injuns

>two-thirds of NyLonKong under British possession

sort your shitskin problem out and you can come back into the Empire

yea until the gentle native Americans slaughtered most everyone and the rest of the people fucking ate each other.
>And fuck off with the 13 colonies shit you lost the war you retarded bong

60%? It was upwards of 80% for the initial colonists. They wanted to avoid the spanish, so they decided to settle in a swamp. With people that dont know how to make their living on a swamp.

Why is the Telegraph they acting like this is news? Hong Kong as wanted back since the day they were handed over to China. THEY NEVER WANTED TO BE TURNED OVER TO CHINA IN THE FIRST PLACE.

faggots, that's part of the fun, your ancestors had the balls to venture deep into injun land, you mock them
youtube.com/watch?v=lFkyAD9gS6g

>The British actually letting mainlanders cuck their cute demure adorable Hong Kong

kek some of my ancestors are American Indians retarded bong, you didn't think that glorious powerful white men didn't go and plow some exotic injun hole?

Wait what? France and Spain didn't give their rails and culture to their colonies?

These Hong Kong youngsters are so impatient. They can't even wait for 31 years.

Isn't there a theory floating around that the US never really left the British crown, and that we were to be reunited one day?

>Zambia begging for UK rule

Any hp sauce for this?

>Turn back time
Nick Clegg was right, fuck

come home white man

and if you were in their position you would never had come to America because
>HUH SCAWWY INJUNS
>HUH DISEASES
i'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU MOCK THEM SIR

They are yellow, but getting them is a far superior deal than getting those migrants that you are having right now.

lol lets flood britain with yellow gooks yaayyy

>t. British retard happy because chinks, niggers, and pakis want to invade his country.

Disgusting.

King Arthur will be reborn in our time of need
he will reunite us and crush our enemies

kek that's rich coming from a fucking bong whose ancestors were to much of a pussy to even make the journey to the glorious new world. That's why today I'm a dank American and you're a shitty failed empire bong

my ancestors fought all over the world
>Egypt
>India
>South Africa
to name a few
they came back to the UK because they were Brits
my ancestors smile down upon me, can you say the same

The same reason remainers would do an about-turn if they actually lived in the Commie states they dream of. The fantasy can never live up to the reality.

Why the fuck would you want a hoard of Chinks?

Chinks are hardworking and easily assimilate. The Brits can in their home, do whatever they want while the chinks work for them, and they don't have to worry about culture displacement.