Now, first of all, that is one of my favourite memes. And I thought your take on it was wonderful, really unusual...

>Now, first of all, that is one of my favourite memes. And I thought your take on it was wonderful, really unusual, really innovative. And Teller and I, we've done a lot of memes over the years, including one or two variations on what you just did there. So, while we absolutely loved it and we think you're a truly talented shitposter, I'm afraid you didn't meme us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA
vimeo.com/139368687
youtube.com/watch?v=tmOdOMt48rM
youtube.com/watch?v=uT7E2wp-bM8
youtube.com/watch?v=kOpK-shRFhE
youtube.com/watch?v=bjzQVVl9y0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT DID THEY GET WHAT YOU MEANT?

>If I were to say JUST, would that be enough to satisfy you that we know how it was memed?

WHAT ARE YOU AWL TAWKING ABOUT?

Would Malik meme them?

Nope. I swear it wasn't in it. That was not it.

Ok Penn try this one on for size. I want you to just stare at the image I posted and memorize it in your head. Really paint a picture here. Okay, you got it? Alright, now just read the text, imaging that image as you do. That's my meme. Okay, here we go:

Bane?

>crowd goes wild

>Well, I guess that's not it then. Unless - Teller, would you take the envelope I gave you earlier? Now, you've had that the entire time I've been up here, you can all see I haven't had a chance to put anything inside there. So wouldn't it be crazy if - Teller, could you please open the envelope and remove the contents? - if inside that envelope, was the Bane of Frogs!

T-thank you I knew coming on here I wouldn't meme you guys but you're my idols you're both such big guys for me and to have you compliment my memes is all I could ask for thank you so much!

how

how the fuck did you do that?

>guy with no hands does card trick that actually manages to fool them

>Wow that was a good meme, how did you come up with that?
Well I...
>Boys?

>ITT: Fool Us acts that really made you think

youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA

Well, that's all part of the meme magic we all have within us. Even you - if you don't believe me, please reach into your pocket and check your post number, nice and clearly for everyone to see

>99

OW, HOLLY S[beep]T

Link?

Doesn't the host chick have a sex tape or something?

>all those YouTube comments acting like it's obvious what he's doing

I watched his hands like a hawk and got absolutely nothing. I think he might actually be a mage

Sorry for vimeo

vimeo.com/139368687

Didn't fool them but I don't have a fucking clue. Also he's banter

people who try to interpret a magician's trickery, despite if they are succesful or not, are very irritating.

Asian superiority confirmed yet again

I saw a few things, like the deck switch near the end which is pretty obvious. But most of it I have no fucking idea.

Literally one of the best performances ever.

>CW
Fuck off with this teen drama shit

Why is this show so comfy?

Bait memes are great, and we love what you've done here, but unfortunately for you we have seen this before

The salted memes are particularly good.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmOdOMt48rM

Carnie lads bantering
Old-fashioned vaudeville entertainment
No bullshit filler scenes like on AGT

Holy fuck

>unironically discussing a show for teenage girls and literal faggots
neck yourself

willow looked disgusted when that guy touched her with his stub

Pretty good

He's slipping it into his vest. Watch around the third button down.

>If i stick my head in the ground it means it's not there

You're the worst type of sack of shit.

>a show about stage magic is for girls and gays because its on the CW channel

quality Sup Forums posting

>gets carpel tunnel
>time to take up slight of hand

based asian

I am watching the show trying to marvel at the tricks, I go there to be entertained, it's the same as if you would say "you know, they used artificial lights and green screens and models" during the screening of a star wars film.

Damn

I'm torn between being disgusted by him and wanting to see the trick.

Penn, I've been a big fan of yours in particular for a while...you performed a solo meme in which you BTFO'd an entire board, Sup Forums...remind the crowd what you said please.

Do it faggot

bretty gud

It's like watching something from the 1990s.

It's excellent. No one is up there trying to make some political point. No one is shoving SJW shit down your throat. Etc etc.

It's just about magic. That's it.

OK what the fuck he doesn't have sleeves or fucking HANDS I mean even when Penn thought he had an idea I couldn't possibly imagine what that could be

Penn's keywords were "rough" and "smooth". You can buy trick decks where the cards' backings have a rougher surface, which cause them to stick to the bottom of another card as long as you put pressure on it.

Anything on CW is automatically for girls and gays, including whatever this shit is.

>wonderful, just wonderful digits. I will say straight away that you memed me. However, this guy sitting next to me just so happens to be one of the best get artists in the business, and he checked you straight away, so I'm afraid you haven't memed him.

magic is comfy

This. Just look back at the era of street magic shows and such for maximum comfy. bonus points for MAGIC'S GREATEST SECRETS FINALLY REVEALED!

how do Penn and Teller do the bullet trick

Why the fuck did they get rid of British banter guy and replace him with washed up, bland qt?

>it's an Alyson is clearly horny for a teen magician episode

Knowing how to do tricks yourself and pulling them off is the greatest feeling in the world. If you learn some slight of hand with coins, you can do it pretty much anywhere. I have this one routine that everybody just loves. Payed two bucks for it, but it was worth it.

Oh my god when did Willow get so old
Fuck

He had to do a film or something iirc

hahaha, this never happened?

Yes, in my dreams.

I'm honestly blown away by how badly she has aged. Time has hit her like a fucking brick wall.

>Teller has drawn a little diagram of the meme on this bit of paper that he wants you to see.

His presentation was lovely. Easily one of the top performances in the show along with the guy who gave Penn a pack of cards and with it completely unopened and pressed between Penn's own hands, made his card appear inside the pack. Fucking ridiculous.

Wtf is that shit at 5:20.

HOW!?

Shawn Farquhar, he's my favorite magician they've had on the show both of his performances were great.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Yeah really wonderful.

Both of Michael Vincents performances were really soothing and endearing also.

youtube.com/watch?v=uT7E2wp-bM8

youtube.com/watch?v=kOpK-shRFhE

I was actually going to mention him but I'd forgotten his name. He really deserved a trophy especially when you look at some of the acts that have them

So is magic real or what? Fuck this shit.

>tfw just found this on netflix
>tfw only season 2 for some reason
o-oh well its still comfy

Who thought she could be a host

You think she's actually into spanking? She's always playing characters who are into spanking.

>there's a 3rd season
When did this happen? Well I've got my next week planned out now.

this guy just exudes good-natured geniality. A little corny maybe but he just comes off as such a mild mannered, upstanding & decent human being. he's like the magician version of clark kent

THAT FUCKING OREO HOW DID THEY MISS IT REEEEEEEEEE

I'm sure they didn't miss it, they just thought it was way too obvious, and no magician would ever come on their show with such a shitty trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjzQVVl9y0o

What did they miss?

>guy puts cookie in mouth
>eats it
>opens mouth
>no cookie
>drinks milk
>wipes mouth with napkin
>opens mouth
>cookie

You don't have to be a genius to figure it out.

Holy shit, it's unreal how obvious it is second time watching. How in hell did he get away with that?

Like I say, they thought he was trying to make them think he did it that way, when he really did it in a much harder way, that is, actually hiding the cookie in his mouth and drinking milk with it still in there.

But no, it actually was just the stupidest trick in the world.

look at this smug fucking asshole

Two Michael Vincents in the same quadrant?

is this show just card tricks? I want to watch it but I want to see more than card tricks

also what are other good shows about magic

Which magician got busted for CP? Was he our guy?

>they obviously know how they did it
>performer looks nervous
>"are they correct?"
>"n-no?"
>"Oh shit I guess you've fooled us!"
>"yeah haha"

Shows like this just piss me off when they never show how they do it. Magic isn't fun when the only thing you can guess is that the audience was in on it.

The show makes it explicitly clear that none of the audience members are plants.

>think of how an illusion was performed
>figure out a really clever way it could be done using perspective, a mechanism and precise hand movements from the performer
>find out how they actually did it
>the audience was fake and they edited it to look real

>inception music
I can't hear the inception music without thinking of the Zyzz inspirational video
>u mirin brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now brah. There is no zyzz, it's all an act. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a sick cunt if you wanna be brah.

DUDE LIBERTARIANISM LMAO

Honestly Penn is pretty based, I wish USA was a libertarian country.

One day desu.

It was originally a British show on the channel itv, it moved to cw in the later seasons and moved production across the pond.
It's also why wasn't in it as much after the change and was partly replaced since filming moved from uk to the cw

Because of music rights the show on netflix has different music which fucks up the whole routine since he did it in time to the inception music so its all looks totally off with some other thing playing over it instead

what the shit

DUDE ROADS LMAO

Where we're going we won't need roads.

Every last one of you fags need to go back 2 reddit immediately

why did the english dude leave he was funny

alyson just stands there awkwardly all the time not doing anything

she has barely aged, are you blind?

Wow, these were lovely, especially the second one you linked. I'm really glad I watched that.

It's way more than card tricks