If you vote for a sexist bigot over a female presidential candidate and a female vice presidential candidate...

If you vote for a sexist bigot over a female presidential candidate and a female vice presidential candidate, then you are a sexist yourself.

This is simply not debatable and the facts are out. This is literally a revolutionary time to make amends with these two genders after the amount of violence and suppression men have caused globally. Voting for Clinton/Warren is Americas way of apologizing for our past and moving forward to heal what has been caused. Not to mention it's simply Hillarys turn to be president.

So I ask you, political bias put aside, are you a supporter of females or are you a supporter of sexists?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Misty_Snow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If doubles then Hillary shill OP gets hit by a truck

God that shit with Warren was pathetic and cringeworthy. Looks like Hillary found her Palin.

Why do Americans lap that shit up?

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

It's like you have Bregret.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

K OP, I agree with you.

I guess I'm voting Trump now and my whole state too.

I don't want to be sexist and vote for someone just because they have a vagina.

Ok 1 more

Jesus you're useless.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

You're useless.

Ok 1 more

>If you vote for a sexist bigot over a female presidential candidate and a female vice presidential candidate, then you are a sexist yourself.

This is simply not debatable and the facts are out. This is literally a revolutionary time to make amends with these two genders after the amount of violence and suppression men have caused globally. Voting for Clinton/Warren is Americas way of apologizing for our past and moving forward to heal what has been caused. Not to mention it's simply Hillarys turn to be president.

So I ask you, political bias put aside, are you a supporter of females or are you a supporter of sexists?

Almost literally saying "You are a bad person if you disagree" How can that be taken seriously?

kill yourself

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

You're right, fuck women. I am sexist

Ok 1 more

wew lad

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Learn from Poland

The gender war is for sad, scared, angry little girls. It's not even real. Feminist talking points are not valid and they do not apply to my life.

You're supposed to get over this gender war shit in kindergarten just FYI. Anyone who believes in feminism after 2nd grade suffers from severely arrested development issues.

Ok 1 more

oy vey

Ok 1 more

does palin count as a female vote nowadays?

if the choice is president Hillary or being called sexist, I'll take sexist.

Oh boy

>Two females
[Latino votes flies away]

>voting for a white cishet woman
That's racist, transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, queerphobic, misogynistic and means you're a general SHITLORD

Checked

Ok 1 more for realsies

Ok ok just 1 more try

Bernie, I think it's time to throw in the towel.

Ok 1 more

>call for dubs with an 1/11 chance
>22 post laters, someone replies with trips
>you still don't have dubs

Pathetic.

Aren't you afraid gipsies will steal those gets from you?

>two genders
Ugh... are you kidding me?

If doubles then you all just got trolled

Ok 1 more

Why make amends with the two genders when there's 20 now?

It's not being "CALLED" sexist, it means YOU ARE sexist. Stupid

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

sage

Ok 1 more

BENIS :D

Which means what, exactly? That people will call me sexist

Ok 1 more

here we go bois, kek's will is the peoples' will

because one cannot stump the _____

Am I late to the party?

ballotpedia.org/Misty_Snow

Ok 1 more

Please stop, you're not going to get repeating digits

>This is literally a revolutionary time

I sure hope not, but my body is ready.

Ok 1 more

You're right, I shouldn't be gentrifying. It's time to unite so all genders can heal together.

Ok 1 more

>voting for the same overlord this time with a vagina™ is a revolutionary act

Liberals are truly wonderfull

did you remember to flip the dubs switch?

Nice try, Shillbot, but no cigar. To vote someone for president based upon there gender alone is sexism. Also, men face more discrimination than women these days. For example, in divorce:
>Women get alimony
>Women get the children
Men also face much higher rates of suicide and workplace death, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that a corrupt politician ain't becoming the most powerful person on earth, and they just happen to have a vagina!

Do the world a favor and just end it!

KEK is not with you today

Mfw this exact type if insulting is the reason the EU is breaking apart and brexit happened. Instead of doing something about immigration they just label anyone who had valid concerns xenophobic, and racist. The idiotic left is making nationalism rise again.

>Hilary: psychopathic career politician and constitutional arsonist
>Warren: just pleased with all the media attention
>Right off the back of two Obama terms
>The left strengthens, having won a campaign on anti-facist/racist/sexist/etc. grounds
>Entire population of US freedomfags go into hiding after Trump's humiliating loss
>Systematic degradation of liberty goes unchallenged

Been nice knowing you, America.

YES I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT NOW OP IS GOING TO GET HIT BY A TRUCK HAHA :DDDDDDDDDD

slow and steady baby

I hope you've started prepping... I have my bug out bad and a second bag full of .556 green tip. If SHTF I know I'll be ready. Will you?

Well yeah but people don't have to call you a sexist to BE a sexist. Sexism isn't healthy and if you don't face your mental problems it could continue to negatively effect your health.

Also you should be ashamed of yourself.

Dude.... Like, delete your FourChan account.

>32 posts by this ID
I would not call that a victory

To be honest i always loved being a sexist i really do love it no apologies from me, not ever.
Sexist i a label i wear proudly and would never ever hide. Now what you shill? You literally have nothing anymore i am a racist, Islamophobic, sexist whatever you call me, I am and proudly for everyone to see! and i love it! You literally have nothing anymore!

God I've never seen such a wrong message. That's like saying because you choose not to steal then you are automatically a stealer. How stupid are you Trump supporters?

I don't think so

Hillary can't even control her own husband, so she really has no business trying to control anyone else

and yet there are millions of people willing to put a woman who hasn't even driven her own car in more than 30 years in the drivers seat of aircraft carriers, stealth bombers, and nuclear missiles.

i wouldn't vote for that soulless cunt even if she had to spend the rest of her life wearing WW's golden lasso around her fucking turkey neck.

I'm not voting. This country can go fuck itself. Neither candidate nor their voters care about the future, it's such an obvious sham they might as well replace the candidates with sock puppets.

There's no where to bug bro. The only prep worth a fuck is forming friendly cooperative bonds with your neighbors and their neighbors and the neighbors neighbors.

UW is about bringing the people together and building them up to displace tyranny.

Basically, I have guns, my neighbors have guns, their neighbors have guns and we're all on good terms.

How about you actually counter my argument instead of insulting me.

kek by now according to chance he should have hit dubs

its not happening

I'm a supporter of Gary Johnson

FUCKING CHECKED; PRAISE KEK

>muh special snowflake

In that case don't complain about who wins or looses because you did nothing to determine the outcome.

Honestly I'm voting for Hilary now to make amends with the native Americans.

Your neighbors also have families and children that will weigh them down, cause them to make poor decisions, and ultimately land them in FEMA camps or dead... You're better off innawoods.

Because I already won the argument. Vote A is a vote for feminism, Vote B is a vote for sexism. This is not a debate.

So you think that if someone isn't a feminist, they are sexist?

Almost had me believe you till this post. You're getting better mrs. Piggy

Misogyny has always been my thing, especially when I'm drunk I like to belittle women and try to find and call our their insecurities in front of our friends. It feels right.

it's entirely the other way around. donald trump isn't sexist whatseover. and perhaps favors women. hillary wants to force both genders to act in a certain way regardless of their individual merits.

hillary is sexist. how many rapists has trump defending? how many countries that stone women to death for adultery has trump taken money from?

that's what i thought.

This

Go fuck yourself. Whoever wins, won't make a difference, they are in the pockets of globalists regardless.

Please clap