Black Coaches

Why the hell are black coaches so terrible?
>Dusty Baker
>Tyron Lue
>Earl Watson
>Lovie Smith
>Mike Singletary
>Vance Joseph
As players, they were god-like. Why can't they manage a team? See this list for the NFL, note majority of coaches in the bottom 50% are black: ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/nfl-head-coach-rankings-2017-season-bill-belichick-patriots-pete-carroll-seahawks-jason-garrett-cowboys-mike-tomlin-steelers-49ers-kyle-shanhan

Is it because the players tend to ignore their coach if the coach is black?

For playing, at most positions

Athleticism >>>>>>> intelligence

For coaching you need to have a triple digit IQ and not obsess over women like D Fisher

Most white coaches are shit too, coaching is just a hard job, you just need to cheat a lot basically to be good at your job.

>Dusty
>Lovie
not that bad tbqhwyf

any decent manager would've won with those Nats/Reds teams Dusty had

tony dungy tho

They don't have the intelligence.

Quite simple, bear with me: Virtually every successful coach/managers were mediocre players, and I'm not completely sure if this just a matter of probability or if star players are just really terrible at being a coach/manager.

Now, with that in mind, between a mediocre has been white player and a negro one, who's most likely to have opportunities to coach a small team, to found a group who trust to invest on his plans and etc?

I don't know. Who?

>what is Mike Tomlin

White coaches are terrible too, but of course you're either baiting or are just being stupid.

Anyone who has watched the NFL has probably had to put up with their teams shitty Coach, offensive/defensive coordinator and spoiler alert they come in all colors.

Also you're trying to put the blame on one person, look of any teams staff and team photos and you'll see how many people go into making the team run you'll probably be shocked to find a bunch of white people helped these black coaches but you'll choose to ignore that for the sake of your argument

fuck off teen

Ever heard of Mike Tomlin, son?

If we're including baseball, guessing we are since you did, the Dodgers coach is black

because black people are less smart than white people. now delete this thread.

The mediocre black has-been who's father was a career criminal, and grew up raised by a joint venture of his mother and grandmother.
Not the mediocre white has-been who's father happens to also be a small town coach, and posses the connections to make his introduction easier.

To be honest with you, I'm not familiarized with the American sport system, which is heavily based on college, minor leagues and etc, but for the rest of the world, mediocre ex-pros usually start managing small town teams, and this relies more on social engineering and social network.
Take Mourinho as an example, he was a text-book mediocre player, he realized he wasn't good enough to succeed as a pro and quit to dedicate himself to be a manager, his father was also a ex-pro and small club manager, so this initial connection might have helped him to start as youth team coach, he then passed to be assistant coach, scout, and later left to become a translator for a English manager on big Portuguese team, he developed a close relation with this English manager and learned a lot from him, raising to be his assistant. When the English manager moved to Barcelona, Mourinho went with him, becoming a prominent staff member there even after the English's departure. Things developed from there, but I think you got the point that, aside from coaching skills, it also takes a shit ton of social grinding.
I can't picture a this kind of journey for a black person, at least it wouldn't be nearly as likely. The usually route is: Famous black ex-pro becomes a coach skipping the lower levels, and we know those rarely make good coaches.

For every shitty black HC, there are 5 shitty white HCs.

Take you statistically faulty racebait back to Sup Forums.

Their flameout rate is much higher than white coaches tho

Describe how you get the "flameout rate" and then tell us what your theory is on why more blacks coaches flameout than white coaches

So you're saying a black man is not equipped to deal with adversity? Is this "The mediocre black has-been who's father was a career criminal, and grew up raised by a joint venture of his mother and grandmother.
Not the mediocre white has-been who's father happens to also be a small town coach, and posses the connections to make his introduction easier." sarcasm?

Sounds like you're saying the black man doesn't have what it takes to work from the bottom.

>m-muh exception to the rule!

embarrassing

what rule?

you're a cuck

the majority of coaches are shit by your set standards
the amount of successful black coaches to successful white coaches is actually comparable in some cases to the amount of black coaches and white coaches that there are in general

I cant speak for other sports but in the NBA the elite white players are always intelligent/skilled whereas black stars sometimes are there just from athleticism.

See Steve Nash vs DeAndre Jordan. DeAndre is a literal retard giga nigga but hes a star player. The only white guy in the top 10 all time is Larry Bird and hes easily the least athletically gifted of the group.

There are plenty of incredibly smart black stars like LeBron and Chris Paul but lots just coast on brute strength

Vance is probably smoking dick as we speak.

>why is a breed that's bred for manual labour better at manual labour than it is at advanced human activities

wew

I'm not interested in if they have or have not, I'm not black so I couldn't care less if they'll ever prove me wrong. The fact is: it doesn't happen, does it?

Brazil have a large black population, lots of black ex-pros, do you know how popular it is to see a black ex-pro coaching a small town club? Not so much.
Be it "straight-up" racism, or just a matter of small town clubs going for more well-connected people, my original point remains that the majority of black managers were notorious players, while with the "white" one it is generally the other way around.

>It's an underage nu-Sup Forums kiddie thread

18+

There are a lot of shitty white coaches too. Probably more.

im 27