/v4/ + friends

spurdo abuse edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLkkCbG0P5M
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no gypsy gf

fuck that's retarded

bumble isn't that bad after all if you ignore that 7/10 times you're swiping landwhales

im scared

what about syria

Hope they make it to the WC

Are you low test user?

its a girl

>tfw no gypsy gf to black magic your ass into oblivion
why even live?

There is water down there.She would survive

DZ siege is over

hitting water from that height is like hitting concrete

those ruins look so cool man

kek

Everything about this photo is cool

I find it sad

technically it's not, water density is 1kg/m^3 while concrete density is 2.4kg/m^3
not that that really matters

>something in the middle east is destroyed
>sad

it's not about density, its about surface tension, and water has excellent adhesive and cohesive properties

Syria getting destroyed is truly tragic, there is (was) history everywhere in that country, some of oldest cities in history were Syrian ones

but greece is middle eastern itself

ah scratch that then i'm retarded

history was already destroyed by muzzies, only thing that survived was a couple of carpets
good riddance, now they're germany's problem

well I only know it because of oncoming physics exam kek

he's got some big balls

I'll be neet for the rest of the month, how should I fill this free time?
I'm tired of vidya and Sup Forums lately, it keeps raining everyday so biking is not an option too

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
Preferably classics.

watch some movies
meet friends
go to fish

>biking in rain not an option
why?

Recommend some vidya like Dungeon Siege.

you after dropping out of uni

just watched 10 cloverfield lane
literally feminism: the movie and the ending was goody af

free time + rain = only solution

is that Dubai?

I will prolly end up doing that
>meet friends
404 Not Found
Getting wet isn't much problem if you're biking for an hour but I prefer doing longer trips

I think it is

meh, I'm not into drinking

I'm glad that place exists, it's basically a daycare for retarded Nouveau-rich people so that we don't have to deal with them

Would Slovakia accept an English refugee, running away from multiculturalism? I promise to learn passable Slovakian within one year, and respect local customs (although in private I might watch cricket on my television, to feel an affinity to my homeland)

>404 Not Found
iktf

i don't think they like cucks

>I promise to learn passable Slovakian within one year
start by learning the name of the language m8

there are methods of preventing that though. But I understand you wouldn't want to go for a long trip if it's raining already, I can never be arsed myself
what about walking in the rain? I really love that, because people stay inside when it rains, makes the world a lot nicer
slovaks are alright with multiculturalism, so it's alright, bring your culture

it's its name in english, not necessary to be proficient in the language itself

it's like calling English Englishian

Au contraire, England is like the wife I used to love but now she's fucking literally everyone else. Staying here would be cuckoldry

Fair point well made

>bring your culture
Absolutely refuse desu, Slovak stronk

no, go to poland or cz

well I guess this might be interesting to you, even if it's not related to Slovakia
youtube.com/watch?v=QLkkCbG0P5M

>slovaks are alright with multiculturalism
yeah, sure

>Slovakia
>culture
What?
They're literally Czechs in denial who got raped by Hungarians
That's it

>because people stay inside when it rains, makes the world a lot nicer
I see you're a man of culture as well, I'm about to get out for a walk just now btw

yes, but who cares?
most 'stronk' slow vaks are abroad. Cultured people are a tiny minority here.

i figured
scored 19/100 in my final school exams :^)

combat sports or become a PUA

spearfishing or gtfo

fuck she looks like Enji.

I've carefully considered all central European countries and Slovakia emerged as the literal best country in the world

I have no speakers on my PC, but I'll save to watch for later

They do a fun thing where they throw women into rivers on Easter Monday. If that's not culture, I don't know what is

Even better desu, all the culture of western Europe but with none of the (((problems)))

IGNORE ANTIFAG

HE IS SUICIDAL ALCHOHOLIC AND UNIRONICAL FAGGOT, HE HAD KURD BF

I do

60% of people in czechslovakia support homosexuality

>spearfishing
damn I would love to do that, especially in a good sea, not in the shit we have here

my legs hurt

>all the culture of western Europe
you clearly have no idea

fuck off Hercules

>especially in a good sea
>not in the shit we have here
>Argentina

we had referendum on that

o you agree that only a bond between one man and one woman can be called marriage?

Do you agree that same-sex couples or groups should not be allowed to adopt and raise children?

Do you agree that schools cannot require children to participate in education pertaining to sexual behaviour or euthanasia if the children or their parents don’t agree?

our beaches are brown shit, if we want a nice beach has to go to Brazil or the Caribbean

A Pew Global Attitudes Project survey recorded that 66% of Slovaks believe that homosexuality should be accepted by society.[8] A European Union poll shows 19% of Slovaks support same-sex marriage,[9] however, a more recent survey shows that more than 50.4% of Slovaks would vote in favor of registered partnerships.[10]

>sexual behaviour or euthanasia
>or euthanasia
wut

referendum was a shitshow, but it showed how much lefties and sjw are actually here.

we have to*

accepted is very wide term, truth is most people dont give a fuck if you are faggot as long as you dont organize parades or are not around children, that said, same sex marriage will not happen for at least 30 years here

fags raising kids is an absolutely alright thing

I have to go to another country if I want to see the ocean at all ;_;

Is Jasna a good ski resort? What is the apres-ski like in the nearby city?

only thing I don't agree is with the statues, since the purpose of a statue outside of a museum is glorification/respecting, and the muzzies in the right are destroying a statue that is clearly in a museum
we've had a civil war in greece to, if anyone dared to raise a statue of one of those who lost (mostly armed forces) would get beaten into a pulp, while we still have their busts and paintings in museums

but yeah antifa is a legit terrorist organization, i've been in their areas and the funny thing is that the average person can beat them in a 1v1

>more than 50.4% of Slovaks would vote in favor of registered partnerships

hahaha, HAHAHAHAHHA

Neverwinter nights maybe

don't worry, I've never seen it either ;_;
the disadvantage of living in a big country

We still don't know it, a lot of gay couples adopted kids as an experiment. We'll know in 2-5 years but the general notion is that they're not really good since they lack one of two figures/archetypes raising them

nice subhuman shithole

yeah, look how you turned out

damn son

spicy

what we do know so far says they're alright. There is no proven need for two archetypes in parent figures
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>he's hurt by someone else's sexuality
oh my

I think it's obvious that it's inferior to a one man and one woman household, but it's definitely better than them not having any parents at all. They should be allowed to adopt but stable heterosexual households should be prioritized.

>tfw only 2 people took your bait
And suprisingly not even jewanon...hey how did femanon called you? Chad something? I forgot. Name is Matej right?

drinking wine and eating beef all day sounds fine too

Fast

do you ever eat?

I barely drink but I don't like wine
>eating beef all day
doesn't sound very healthy, I don't want to be american size

Lot of 16-18 year olds have come out saying the opposite, that they didn't like it for a number of reasons
but they could be lying for all I know
personally I don't give a fuck but I oppose same-sex marriage just because I consider a privilege only those who can procreate should have (just to make making kids seem like a privilege so more will want it)

ye obviously

he eats a lot of dicks

>doesn't like wine

>not liking wine
bolivian immigrant pls go

>snorts coke

n-no
argentina is amerindian and all that

quite good

17 year olds don't know shit, to be honest
That people consider marriage what you do is a matter of getting used to, there's really no objective reason why they shouldn't have the same rights. I mean, we could call it something else for the sake of tradition, why not, what the debate is usually about is the legal status.

cheers ladders