This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are stiII searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, bigotry, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

GENIUS

What do you think he means by all that?

Rarely there are some good content.

Lel why would you say this? Don't you lot realize the future of humanity is through the internet and spaces such as this? We will only grow more integrated and connected through the internet, not less as time goes on.

Sup Forums is just the beginning.

Really makes you think

This is true

People here are retarded, like actually, and try to hide that they have no idea what they're talking about

>b urself

THIS SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

(YOU)+1

Wtf are you talking about?

I get here for trump general updates :c I get your feeling, liked Sup Forums like it was month ago

Which begs the question...Why are you still here ?

But if we leave, our enemies win?

I train like 6 hours a day and another 4 hours looking for jobs after finishing school last semester and remodeling my house. I shitpost and look for conspiracy threads in between my daily shit.

Slide and sage all shill threads like this one.

It's a containment board for impotent autistic faggots, obviously. It gives these people a sense of belonging, as though they're all part of an impending beta uprising. It's like the cool gang in high school, except it's just a fantasy that doesn't exist at all. Fortunately, though, it takes up much of the time of these people and stops them making any kind of impact in the world. It keeps them in their basements and glued to their screens.

Tbh, I think that Sup Forums makes the world safer for the rest of us, since it keeps people away from their guns and bombs, excepting occasionally ones who get away like Breivik, Rodger, and Root. But these Sup Forumstard escapes are rare.

Maybe OP is right...

Quality post m8. Good work disproving yourself.

Old bait for new fags thread?

>fun
>happiness
>i swear i am not a dirty jew

You just happily spent 15 minutes or more of your day typing out some bullshit that no ones got time to read on a Taiwanese imageboard only for it to be deleted and forever forgotten in a shorter amount of time than it took you to write. Let that sink in OP, now who needs to leave Sup Forums.

underrated

>You just happily spent 15 minutes or more of your day
it's old pasta

Well yes, just look at it logically - Sup Forums is open to anyone with open internet access; most people in the world aren't terribly bright/specifically informed. Combine the two and you see why there is a lot of shit.

At the same time Sup Forums has its merits: personally, it provides me a balance of views since where I live is Bernie people central. (On a side note I followed shit like Breitbart on kikebook because its hilarious and useful seeing 2 polar opposite views on the same topic back to back)

Also it provides a means of rudimentary outreach, especially for more off kilter views, opinions and ideas that dont normally gain traction in the usual circles.

Just find the discipline to not let your life be subsumed by this and this alone.

What we see here is the unwashed dirty public opinion. Not necessarily the truth, but from time to time there's gold to be found here that can't be seen in mainstream media.

What if I don't have anything better to do? My back hurts like hell, I can't even stand straight right now. Also, no social life whatsoever (unrelated to Sup Forums)