Why do you spend your time on Sup Forums, if there are tonns of subreddits...

Why do you spend your time on Sup Forums, if there are tonns of subreddits, which are much nicer and much more informative?

Because of nanny etiquette rules and thought police.

>reddit

I use both Sup Forums and reddit.

i dont want to be silenced for my opinions, i can call muslims subhuman shitskins and they can call me subhuman slavshit back, see thats the fair way not banning everoyne who says nigger

heil hitler

still may lurk there

frankly, I've learned much more about other people's culture there than here

>reddit

Great thread, Mahmoud!
EDIT: RIP my inbox
EDIT #2: Wtf? Thanks for Reddit gold, guys!

not into bestality but i appreciate the thought

>you have to register to post here
>ok
>you don't have enough karma to post here
What. How do i get karma if i can't post? What am i doing wrong?

t. /r/Europe

That sounds absolutely retarded.

>reddit
>nicer

>oh just give me a moment to browse through your entire comment history to get some shit on you in an argument
>your opinion doesn't have enough le upboats thus it's trash
>powertripping mods

Well, at least they don't have any Turks obsessed with posting about black penises every day, all day long.

yep, that's one isn't bad

im not allowed to shitpost on reddit

Leave and never come back.

epic comment pajeet have my upvote

You get karma by joining their notorious circlejerk and post stuff that you know everyone will agree with

> and post stuff
Last i checked i couldn't post beucase i had no karma. So how do you post to get karma if you can't post because you have no karma?

>Well, at least they don't have any Turks obsessed with posting about black penises every day, all day long.
thats why istill visit this board on a daily basis
because of autists and retards like iki, black turks etc

>leddit
upboated xd

never come here again

lmao

reddit is pretty bad for discussion. I check the subreddits for some games I play because for them it works okay as a news aggregator.

horrible """banter"""
full of autists that don't get what banter and/or shitposting is
you said something I personally deem wrong = downvoted
on that note, has a vote system

shit website with shit users

don't get me wrong, there are a lot of retards on here, but here you can just call a spade a spade

Are you sure about that? I don't remember not being able to post because I had no karma...

I actually set up a new reddit account last week to troll the anti-Brexit cucks that seem to make up 90% of that site. Well that and downvoting if I cant be bothered to argue.

Sup Forums is for talking with other people.
Reddit is for seeing actual content. You don't go to reddit for discussion, that would be retarded.