FACT

These are the only relevant countries in the history of humankind. If you had to summarize humanity's history you could ignore anything from outside this area and nothing important would be lost.

add g*rmany the evil of the world

yeah, Eurocentrism

>just barely inside the red line
phew

>Eurocentrism

What a weird way to spell "truth"

>didn't even include the original place of pra indo europeans
>neither the place where christianity appeared

not even a good b8, m8

I don't know. Maybe in the sense of history of Europe and America, but Asian history is largely independent of European history.

lol Edinburgh

well yeah
it's Eurocentrism and Eurocentrism is such an ingrained part of our lives that it would take an alternate universe to imagine life without Eurocentrism. it's fine, i dunno

Euros got gunpowder from china. Without gunpowder you fags would have remained backwater savages.

>china apologist
kek

hence Eurocentrism

edinburgh is outside the line though it should be included now you mention it

it is? oops my bad
it's Blackpool included?

Asian "history" is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

>apologist
Open a dictionary dumbass, that word doesnt mean what you think it means.

>leaf
>It's a Chinese person

I think you should learn history before exposing your ignorance. Middle East had been much more civilized and advanced than Europe for a fucking long time.

You have to go back

>Middle East
Bunch of barbarians.

yeah blackpool is in there

gotta brush my Britsh Islands geography. i keep forgetting the details

yea hence Eurocentrism
Europe stood on the shoulders of giants but the fact of standing up there made it more important... acording to the europeans

lol a modern greek badmouthing his cousins

Where is Poland?

>can't even locate his own country on a map
european education

leave polan alone or im gonna break your legs

fairly sure germany had a large effect on history

>what is Egypt
>what are the Islamic caliphates
>what is American colonization
>what is the scramble for Africa

Acceptable map for the history of Europe (though even then you'd still have problems mentioning christianization of the north and several important wars) but for the history of humanity as a whole it's unusable.
Your map is obviously based on memes and is therefore shit.

the rule of thumb should be "if it had colonies beyond its continental boundaries, it's influential"
USA has rights to be included on the list, Russia... hmm dunno about that

Where? Italy? Wales? The netherlands? Where should i go back to my friend?

this

Beijing

In shapping the world, civilization, culture etc.. it was, and also germany,

Germany only started being relevant relatively recently.

this

Germany was completely irrelevant before Frederick the Great

>Spain
>Portugal
>Netherlands

Why would i do that?

Kys if you unironically believe that. China invented gunpowder, the levant gave rise to the 3 abrahamic religions. And math was also invented somewhere else

Christianity had biggest impact on how humanity evolved, its also kind of funny how it was Romans that killed homeboy Isa and then were the ones to spread his word through Europe

>relatively recently
is 19th century "only recent" for our standards?

I USED TO RUUUUUUUUUULE THE WOOORLD

a country claiming they invented math is like a country claiming they invented roasted meat. that's impossible to determine

Okay, let's exclude math then. Gunpowder and christianity/islam/judaism are still extremely important to world history aren't they?

Buddhism too, it swept entire eastern Asia and made chinese ideograms known across that land

.... but yeah, Eurocentrism

btw by "math" you probably meant the formalization of numbers, calculus, degree counting etc. the works. yeah Chaldea/Babylon was based as f

Historians now largely think that gunpowder and guns were developed independently in Europe in the 12th century and did not come from China. We find guns in Andalusia in 1326 and we know they were in China and Mongolia long before that, but there is no evidence whatsoever that gunpowder or firearms existed in or were even known to the lands in between, strongly suggesting they didn't come to the west from Asia.

Sort of.

Too bad Germany wants to destroy Europe... Again!

Ireland is the only relevant country but you cannot see this due to being right in the middle of our master plan.