What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wo0eSAbcJmY
youtube.com/watch?v=GrdSyY4ySP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a car

I don't need one right now since I don't leave my dorm other than to go to class and eat

>took my drivers license 19 years ago
>never had a car

The joys of a poor 38y old NEET

this fag car

a '89 Volvo 745, manual, around 180 hp with some toys under the hood.
Had it for 8 years, never fails.
No pics though, I'm about 4 hours from my car right now.
>truckers life

A bicycle

I thought all americans had a car

Youre a trucker, how nice. How is that like?

2007 Dodge Nitro

Pretty gud. We got nice hours and the pay is good.
And my R460 is a comfortable truck with a banging sound system so It's nice on longer trips.

They do unless he's underage or he lives in a big city.

Not having a car in the US is pretty limiting

don't have a license

>What does Sup Forums drive?
I don't...
Payed 12 000 SEK for my drivings license.
Bought a MK3 Supra.
Passed my test and got to drive it for a week.
Then I had a seizure. And another.
And just like that, banned from driving and revoked license...

Seizure when you're so young?

Epilepsy..

Babies have epilepsy. Were you thinking of strokes?

I'm sorry.

bought a Peugeot 206 from 2003 last week.
my dad's car that i used until now was a white Citröen Xsara Break

>12 000 SEK for my drivings license

r8

Yep around 1200 dollars..
And I got it pretty cheap.

This.

Such is life in Europe

At least they taught you how to drive, didn't they? My license cost EUR 250 and I was only taught how to pass my exam. Fuck this nigger country.

Pretty solid

I bought 99 audi a4 for 900$ on craigslist. The lady who owned it before sold it cheap because she thought the AC was broken but it just needed more refrigerant. It has 180k miles and the only issues are a clicking cv joint, a bad wheel bearing on the other side, and a vacuum leak somewhere after the intercooler.

The interior is great and the paint finish still holds up with little sun fade
So yeah it was a steal.

Yep, the drivings license here is pretty tough to pass.
You need to memorize all the signs and traffic laws in the first part of the test and then you need to pass the actual drivings test ( everything you can imagine, from ice driving to parking )
I failed my exam the first time because I forgot to check my mirror once.

Yamaha R3

richfag/10
how much was it? even if i had money i would rather buy 2nd hand, if i drove 1st hand i would be terrified of scratching the car or bumping into anything
killer deal desu, second hand cars seem SUPER cheap in USA, plus cheap as fuck gas so you dont have to care about consumption as much
thats very little mileage for such a car too

>tfw I failed my road test twice because of simple mistakes made due to my nerves
Everytime I get behind the wheel with a proctor I just shit my pants and zone out.

exact same car here, bought for 500€
been working for 2 years
well worth it

The legwagon

Was told a story about a dude who literally shat himself in the car during the exam but refused to stop the car. I guess he wanted to /pass/ badly.

I paid like €70 in total including the theoretical test

stop posting your deprecated motor

F that absolutely sucks brother

Mitsubishi Colt. Used to drive an Opel Astra I bought from my parents, but its board computer went paranoid.

The Colt is pretty decent so far. Drive it to work everyday. Not a very powerful engine though, and I miss the Opel's rigid gearbox. A bit of national feel though, since this model used to be manufactured in the Netherlands.

I would have failed my test if an asshole hadn't pulled out in front of me at an intersection. I guess the exam lady liked that i saw him coming before she did.

Im out on the road with not a clue on how to parallel park

Kek. Here it's 1K minimum

do (((they))) force you to take driving lessons or something? I just practiced with my dad and passed on my first try

I had to do the test seven times before I passed due to nerves. Must have cost me a few thousand euros total, but I'm glad I persisted in the end. If you have the means, keep trying, the feeling of triumph over your anxiety is worth it.

>failing the road test
>in america
you literally failed at the Driving Test easy mode
>parallel park
just put your car parallel to the car in front of your parking slot, turn your wheel al lthe way and reverse until you can see the number plate of the car behind you in the mirror, then turn the wheel to the opposite side.
thats the way i was taught anyway, works perfectly for me

you forgot
>in an automatic
It does vary hugely state-to-state though in his defence. Some are borderline European-tier.

You're required to go through driving school and drive at least 20 hours.

Fucking hell. It's min. 1300 euros here

Our driving schools tried to push that shit here too but failed miserably (thank god). You're still required to take lessons but only if you've failed your first two practical tests.

shit nigger. Maybe lelgium isn't such a bad place after all

In my state a 3 month long education program is required with 100 hours of driving with a parent. I think its 200 hours in class then 100 afterclass behind the wheel.

The class is 300$ and the drivers tests are 70ish

Driving schools don't use manuals because kids would wear out the clutches all of the time.

Don't get called 'Dirtdish' for nothing

might aswell use a VR simulation instead of real cars, they'd wear the wheels

Here the permit is $7, do 30 hours of driving with a parent (or don't who cares), then $25 gets you three attempts at the actual test.

>tfw poor

i saw an american movie where they used manuals, guess things are worse than what i thoguht then

>€10 for the theoretical test
>get a student licence valid for 36 months
>nobody gives a fuck how many hours you've spent behind the wheel
>pay €45-ish for the practical test
>some extra costs for the paper work
that's it. You can even start practicing at the age of 17

I have a manual because it was my first car, but the majority of Americans can't drive manual vehicles. Here's my Honda Civic my mom dented. I bought it off her

lol nah I'm not a richfag, I bought the 530i for 11k. I do my own maintenance and wash/wax/polish it by hand so it still looks brand new.

Now: 1985 w124
Next friday: 2005 C280

Cuckmobile, but a fast one.

We manage OK over here.
If you take your test in an automatic you CAN'T drive manual legally. Anyway I was mostly defending you there

GREAT NEWS
R
E
A
T

N
E
W
S

Your mum

I had a ford fiesta but I sold it

Fuck off, May.

>he will never review the Sandero R.S

I imagine it's a bit of a beast la.
I have a real soft spot for hot hatches.

I drive a fast ford.

>Colt, Mazda 6, Accord, then no car, just public transportation in Tokyo and Bianchi bike only
I also had Mitsubishi Colt hatchback long time ago and its computer got broken and had to replace it

Not my pic, but the same exact car.

It's fun for a 150hp car, think about messing the chip for a bit more power.

Do it mate.
I remapped mine and it makes a huge difference. If you can get away with it consider a catback & induction before you do the remapping. It's no meme.

looks cool, better than modern citroen for sure.
rly like this shape. would like a volvo

Yes, prolly gonna do something on the intakes and escape as well.m Other than that i want the insides original.

youtube.com/watch?v=wo0eSAbcJmY

DS3's are nice as well.

>2005 C280
noice. If it's a derv (diesel) they're quite noisy, but very /comfy/

>people unironically buy ameri/euro junk

It's a 4matic v6 petrol
chips are a meme

>chips are a meme
chips are the pikey way to do it, but remapping the ecu when you've got a turbo (petrol or diesel) isn't a meme at all.

v6 petrol sounds good pham.

I drive a BMW 530i from 2003 with a lot of problems.

no bully

I drive the Kancil (Daihatsu Mira). 850 cc, max 120-130 kph. I love it and still drive it. Easy to park, can squeeze in the emergency lane, sweet spot is 90kph when the speed limit is either 80 or 110kph. Manual shift and unpowered steering but very light. I can briefly out accelerate sport cars at traffic lights. Fuel costs me RM 40 per week (USD 10) driving 30 km per day. Small tyres so cheap to replace. Downside is piss weak air con for the Malaysian weather.

lol even the ecoboxes common spain from the 80's look somewhat better
youtube.com/watch?v=GrdSyY4ySP0
i guess it serves its purpose

the 205 gti is the sexiest hothatch ever made.
prove me wrong. (protip you LITERALLY cannot)

I haven't learned to drive because car insurance is too expensive

A poo in loo baleno, it's alright

agreed. if it wasnt so old i would've confidently bought one or a 405

For a "small" HP´car it isn't.

Also it's the easiest way to gain some power.

I've seen people with Up TSi's here managing to extract 30hp from chip alone.

is that you user?

your mom

i ride ops mom

Why did you censor the state name but not the license plate number? It's still obvious what state you're from by the style of the license plate.

It's rebadged Daihatsu Kei car. It's cheap, reliable and the road tax is low for cars below 1000 cc. There's a growing Kei car movement in Malaysia where they suped up the engine to surprise other drivers. They're fun to drive and feels fast (though not really fast) since you're low to the road.

I have 2 cars, a Honda for regular use and a Ford my brother in law gave me with a plow for winter. Pretty good

lowered 91 civic sedan.

I like this.

Stop being a normie and thinking old cars are shit.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

I didn't blur anything i just have a shitty phone